TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drinking it away

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Halo.

Drinking it away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Gabby took a gulp of her drink. She looked at the others before trying to think of an embarrassing one.

"Never have I ever... went out of my way to talk to someone." It was embarrassing but it was the only thing she could think of.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:23 pm

Wally took a drink. He went out of his way to talk to girls and Robin.

Pietro took a drink. He did that with his dad and girls all the time.

Johnny shook his head if he wanted someone he just took them.

Pietro thought. "Never have I ever gotten flowers from someone."

Johnny and Wally both took drinks. Johnny had gotten flowers because of his position. Wally as Kid Flash from his fans.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Gabby took a drink, Bruce had given her flowers before when she didn't remember what they were.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:36 pm

Johnny hummed into his drink as he thought. "Never have I ever...been walked in on by a family member having sex or masturbating."

Wally blushed hard. His Uncle had walked in on him masturbating once. He took his drink not looking at anyone.

Pietro took a drink. Wanda had walked in on him with a girl once.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:38 pm

Gabby looked at Wally with a minor face of discomfort while moving her eyes to Pietro.

"I... don't have family." She whispered out, looking at her half empty bottle.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:46 pm

"Sorry about that Girly." Johnny said. He really was. He didn't like hurting people for no reason.

Wally nodded apologetically. "Never have I ever... done it outside of a bed." Wally said wildly.

Johnny and Pietro both took drinks.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Gabby blinked looking at the two older men. She took a sip of of the whiskey, before she put the bottle down, "I gotta stop." She said slowly, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Johnny laughed. "Lightweight none speedster." He joked. Pietro nodded.

Wally stared at his bottle and looked up. "I'm going to finish this then go to bed too." Wally then began to chug the bottle. He was determined to be smashed before going back to the room.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:03 pm

"Not a light weight, just know when to stop before I get too far gone." Gabby stood up, almost stumbling. She grabbed the chair quickly, before mumbling about the possibility of being a lightweight.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Wally finished chugging. He got up and giggled. "Well back to my room. Hopefully by boy isn't still mad at me and will at least cuddle me." He began walking away very wobbly.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Gabby tokn a moment but she steadied herself enough to move. She slowly worked her way to her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinking it away
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4