TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boy, You're An Alien

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Halo.

Boy, You're An Alien Empty
PostSubject: Boy, You're An Alien   Boy, You're An Alien I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Gabby found her way back to the window that exposed the stars to her. She she needed to forget her feelings, they didn't stand a chance against what Conner had told her about his girl. He was cute, and was a bleeding heart. She wanted to help him desperately. Her eyes scanned the window looking at the far away stars and planets.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Boy, You're An Alien   Boy, You're An Alien I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Conner walked through the halls after getting cleaned up by Garrus. He still didn't like it, but if he was going to stay, he needed too...

Besides... Not like I could leave Robin and Kid alone... What happened to them anyway? He wondered, before pausing in front of a door.

It opened and he found himself back where he was before; the Starboard Observation room...

He saw Gabby, who's back was to him, and his eyes softened.

What the hell am I going to do? He thought, completely unsure of where to go, physically and emotionally.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Boy, You're An Alien   Boy, You're An Alien I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Gabby sighed, shaking her head. She leaned on the railing, before pushing herself back.

'I never stood a chance.' She thought to herself as she turned around. She blinked staring at Conner.

"Uhm... hi." Gabby whispered, almost ready to turn around. She could hear her heart start to speed up, she wasn't exactly sure what that meant but it made her feel a bit light headed.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Boy, You're An Alien   Boy, You're An Alien I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:59 pm

"Hi..." Conner whispered back, not sure what else to say.

He watched her for a moment, before his legs seemed to move on their own, because one moment he was still in front of the doorway and the next he was standing right in front of her.

"...I don't think we're going to get away from this..." He said, barely above a whisper, while he stared into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Boy, You're An Alien   Boy, You're An Alien I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Gabby felt her breath pause in her throat as he suddenly stood in front of her. She took a slow breath before staring into his blue, blue eyes.

"I don't think we are." Gabby said breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Boy, You're An Alien   Boy, You're An Alien I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:16 am

Conner slowly raised a hand and his fingers played with one of her rainbow locks. "Can you tell me something?" He asked, softly.

"What would you do if I told you that I feel... different when I'm with you?" He asked, almost in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Boy, You're An Alien   Boy, You're An Alien I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:21 am

Gabby moved one of her hands to hold the one that was curiously playing with her colored hair. She blinked, feeling her cheeks warm slightly.

"What would you do if I told you that I feel... different when I'm with you?"

"...What do you mean... different?" Gabby asked, biting the inside of her lip. She didn't know if feeling different was a good thing or a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Boy, You're An Alien   Boy, You're An Alien I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:58 am

"Good... different..." He told her. "Like... how after I tasted that alcohol, I wanted more... and the more I got, the more I felt different." He said, unsure how to describe it.

"I guess... you're my alcohol, Gabby." He said, moving closer to her.

"...Is... is that okay?" He asked, unsure if she was okay with that or not.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Boy, You're An Alien   Boy, You're An Alien I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:04 am

Gabby felt her face warming even more. It was a moment you could pull from a movie, a very... awkward one but you could probably find in in a teen love movie somewhere.

"Y-yes, that's... that's... fine." Gabby slowly stuttered out, her heart was thudding loudly in her chest. She didn't know how she was supposed to react from that but a warm feeling, a complete feeling filled her. It felt right.

"I... I have to say I agree. You're intoxicating."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Boy, You're An Alien   Boy, You're An Alien I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:50 pm

Conner smiled, before closing the gap between them with his lips. He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Boy, You're An Alien   Boy, You're An Alien I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:04 pm

Gabby shut her eyes, sinking into the kiss. She moved her arms to move around his neck as she moved her lips again his.

Oh, she could do this forever.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Boy, You're An Alien   Boy, You're An Alien I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:22 pm

It felt good to kiss her again. his mind only focused on her and the kiss. The kiss got deeper and Conner moved Gabby against the glass, pinning her to it.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Boy, You're An Alien   Boy, You're An Alien I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:27 pm

Gabby gasped as she felt her back hit the glass. It was surprisingly cold as she was pressed into it. She pulled her face away for a moment, regretting the decision as she made it.

She needed to know.

"What about M'gann?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy, You're An Alien   Boy, You're An Alien I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boy, You're An Alien
Page 1 of 1