TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

caring for a sick bird

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

caring for a sick bird Empty
PostSubject: caring for a sick bird   caring for a sick bird I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:08 pm

Wally guided Robin over to the med bed. "Ok hop up Rob." Wally told him. He would go get the thermometer after Dick sat down.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: caring for a sick bird   caring for a sick bird I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:17 pm

Dick wanted to glare, he really did but he'd humor the red head. His stomach just didn't want food, that was all. He wasn't sick! He pushed himself lightly unto the bed, just with his legs about half a foot off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: caring for a sick bird   caring for a sick bird I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Wally smiled at how cute Dick looked sitting on the table with his legs dangling off the ground. He went and got the ear thermometer. "Ok let see what your temp is." Wally put it in Dicks ear and waited for it to beep. When it did Wally looked at the number and his eyes widened. He looked up at Dick and glared. He was worried now. "You are not going to be doing those simulations for a while and you are going to bed and you will not get out until I say you are well. Now lay down I'm going to take some blood so we can make sure you don't have some virus that we can treat and I am going to get you some NyQuil and aspirin and then it's right to bed." Wally ordered.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: caring for a sick bird   caring for a sick bird I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Dick eyebrows furrowed in complete confusion. He felt fine! Well, besides the headache that was forming in his head. Why was he getting glared at? What. Dick was beyond confused but Wally was never serious. Never. Wally + Serious = Never Ever Astrous. Complete disastrous heavy on the dis.

"Blood, why blood?" He mumbled out, but complied with the laying down part. He felt odd, his stomach had settled but his head throbbed and eye felt almost heavy. He wanted to sleep but if he was going to convince Wally he was fine, he'd have to stay up.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: caring for a sick bird   caring for a sick bird I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Wally held up the thermometer to Dick.

"You have a temp of 103 Dick. You could have a dangerous virus. You are going to have to stay in bed until this temp is down and I want to see if there's a medication we can give you that will be able to help make you better sooner. Now lay down and I'll take the blood."

Wally went over and started getting the equipment to draw blood.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: caring for a sick bird   caring for a sick bird I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:51 pm

Dick blinked. Oh. That made sense.

"Do you know how to do that? I mean... You ne'er needed to do it?" Dick said, finding the bed way too oddly comfortable. He eyes wouldn't open more than half way at this point. It felt darker, kinda like how all the Bats like it. He almost chuckled but found he really didn't have the energy to.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: caring for a sick bird   caring for a sick bird I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:59 pm

Wally quickly took Dicks blood and started the test. He would check it in the morning. He could tell Dick was tired and he wanted to get him to their big comfortable bed quickly.

One of the best things about being a speedster was it was almost impossible for him to get sick so he would be able to take care of Dick and not have to worry about getting sick.

"Ok Dick come on we're going back to the room. I can carry you bridal style, on my back or like a baby against my chest. If you want to go on my back you need to be awake enough to hold on to me so I can walk us back. So what do you want to do?" Wally touch Dicks face gently.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: caring for a sick bird   caring for a sick bird I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:04 am

Dick's head throbbed, he almost felt the need to shush Wally up but didn't. He'd get over it, he was fine damn it! He pushed himself into a sitting position letting his feet dangle over the edge of the bed.

God he was tired.

He moved to slide off the bed, landing on his feet before he wobbled for a moment. He grabbed the bed, which only seemed to make him feel dizzy. Darkness was invading his vision, and he really didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: caring for a sick bird   caring for a sick bird I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:22 am

Wally caught Dick around his waist and pulled him against his chest. He lifted Dick into his arms and had his legs wrapped around his waist. Wally then move over and grabbed some aspirin and NyQuil.

"Come on Dickie time for bed." He whispered and began to carry the boy wonder off.

When they got back to the room he laid the medicine on the side table. Then Wally undressed Dick and put him into his pajama pants and a light weight tee shirt. He then got a wet wash cloth and placed it on Dicks forehead.

He then grabbed the medicine. He kissed Dick on the cheek. "Dickie?" Wally whispers not wanting to make Dicks headache worse. "Take your medicine for me and then you can go right back to sleep ok?" He gently caressed Dicks other cheek
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: caring for a sick bird   caring for a sick bird I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:32 am

Dick didn't have a reaction time at all. He let the older teen manipulate him. He just laid his head on Wally's shoulder, muttering out a minor protest.

"Don't call me that." Tiny voice, but seriously he didn't like that name.

He felt comfortableness around him as he feels something oddly cold and wet on his forward. He winces before he understands how good it felt. Jesus, like an oasis in the freaking desert.

"Meds?" Dick replied, almost wondering how he would ingest the things. He stomach churned at the thought of anything going down his throat. Ick, but he knew he'd have to. He nodded slowly. He was on his back, he realized. He never slept on his back.

(( OOC: should we make a new thread in their room? ))
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: caring for a sick bird   caring for a sick bird I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:24 am

"Ok Dick. What ever you want." Wally kissed his cheek and stroked his hair.

"Now one sec." Wally ran to the bathroom and came back with a trash can. "If you need to throw up there's a trash can right here." Wally set it at the side of the bed.

"Now I know this will taste bad, but it should help." Wally put the aspirin in Dicks mouth for him to swallow. Wally rubbed his throat gently to help him swallow. He then poured the NyQuil into Dicks mouth.

"Now you get comfortable on you back, side, stomach. How ever you adjust yourself I will put the cloth back on you." He stroked Dicks hair again.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: caring for a sick bird   caring for a sick bird I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:38 am

Dick watched, barely, to what was going on. Meds down, disgusting but tolerable. His stomach didn't protest too badly, thankfully. He knew he'd need it now. He rolled over onto his side to face Wally, shutting his eyes.

"'Swear if you got me sick..." He mumbled out, crashing within the next few moments. He was tired and couldn't fight the feeling anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: caring for a sick bird   caring for a sick bird I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:36 pm

Wally kissed Dicks forehead were the cloth had fallen from. "I hope I didn't." He whispered. He then re-wet the cloth and placed it on the side of Dicks neck and a little on the back of his neck.

Wally then changed into his own pajamas and climbed into bed. He did want to cuddle Dick but he knew that with his higher temp he would just make Dick more uncomfortable. So he laid on the side of the bed and if Dick needed him he would be right there. Wally then began drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: caring for a sick bird   caring for a sick bird I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

caring for a sick bird
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Medical Lab-
Jump to: