TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A healer and a weapon.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

A healer and a weapon. Empty
PostSubject: A healer and a weapon.   A healer and a weapon. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:39 pm

Laura moved her head, groaning as she started to wake up. She slowly sat up, keeping her eyes closed. Though when she opened them, she saw that she wasn't exactly in a familiar place...And there was a woman on the bed far across from her. Her green eyes scanned the place, "Where the hell am I?" She asked herself, even though she knew there was no way she could answer that herself.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A healer and a weapon.   A healer and a weapon. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:43 pm

Chloe slowly woke up feeling a headache come on and looked around herself, there was another woman in the room with her. She sighed and slowly got up, the woman didn't seem like the type who asked questions first but what did she know? "Uh hi." She said carefully, not exactly sure where here even was.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A healer and a weapon.   A healer and a weapon. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:51 pm

"Uh hi."

Laura turned her head to look at the woman, "Hi.." She said as she then looked down at herself, seeing herself in a all black leather suit, that was opened for cleavage at the top, "Who..changed my clothes?!" She asked, loudly, before looking back at the woman..Before looking at the door, walking to it to see it was locked. And she realized this wasn't exactly a door you could open by her claws..
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A healer and a weapon.   A healer and a weapon. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:15 pm

[Ooc sorry I suck at this....DX]
Chloe looked when she said that and grimaced, "I'd like to know that question myself." She muttered, she was wearing some kind of blue and black dress thing with short sleeves. The fabric was made so it it didn't really detract her movement but it was still rather bulky, I feel hideous she thought with some horror.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A healer and a weapon.   A healer and a weapon. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:18 pm

Laura was about to answer, but saw the door had opened. She looked at the woman, "I'm Laura..and I'll see you later, I want to check this place out." She said as she nodded to her and walked out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A healer and a weapon.   A healer and a weapon. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Chloe watched Laura leave and figured it wouldn't hurt to see exactly where "here" was and also left the room choosing to go the oppoiste way that Laura had gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A healer and a weapon.   A healer and a weapon. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A healer and a weapon.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Watchtower and X-23's Room-
Jump to: