TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And why are you down here?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xJack

xJack

And why are you down here? Empty
PostSubject: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:35 pm

Jack was all alone in her old room, hating the fact that her new 'room' was being partnered with someone else. It didn't make her happy, she was going through her Cerberus files.

God damn, Shepard, why the fuck did you let that asshole room with me.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:46 pm

Pietro felt a shock wave take his body and suddenly he found that he was no longer with Barbara and Blake. Black must have teleported him or whatever it's called. Pietro had actually been wondering how long it would take Blake to get rid of him after he found out he could do that. Pietro looked around what looked like the an engine room. He then saw a major hotty. Pietro stared at her his eyes wide as he looked her up and down.

Last edited by xQuicksilver on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xJack

xJack

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:25 pm

Jack had heard movement, making her look up, only to see a man eyeing her. She got up, "Who the fuck are you?" She asked, getting in a threatening stance. She didn't like any people other than Shepard coming down here. Nobody had the right to.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:35 pm

Pietro looked up into the woman's face. She looked mean as a snake and that was really hot. He smirked at her. She reminded him a little of his sister but she looked hotter. "I'm Pietro." He introduced himself. "Who are you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
xJack

xJack

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:42 pm

Jack didn't return any facial expressions back at this man. She looked at him, and stayed there, "Why do you want to know?" She asked as she just stared at him, before realizing he was probably one of the warped people..Since everyone knew her, "I'm Jack, the crazy biotic bitch..Well that's what everyone here calls me." She said as she leaned back a little, still holding a threatening stance.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:56 pm

"Jack, the crazy biotic bitch Huh? That's cool. My twin sister is known as a Witch and a Bitch." He shrugged smiling.
Back to top Go down
xJack

xJack

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:01 pm

"Well then good for her, but we are nothing a like. So, don't compare me to her, or any other people, got it?" She asked, being a bit rude. But that was who she was, a bitch, a rude person, "Now, why the fuck are wandering around down her?"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:12 pm

Pietro smirked she was fun. "I'm just wandering around. Trying to learn the ship I got a to live on." He shrugged as he looked around at the machinery.
Back to top Go down
xJack

xJack

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:30 pm

"Well now you know that this place is off limits. Only me and Commander Shepard can come in here. And it's none of your damn business to why only she can come in here. Nothing about me is your damn business." She said as she walked to her bed and sat on it.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:39 pm

"What about this stuff?" Pietro glanced around at the engine. "Can I ask about that? I'm a pretty fast learner and I can move fast. I could help around here if you needed it. It always pays to have an extra set of hands around." Pietro turned and grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
xJack

xJack

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:41 pm

Jack looked at him, "I work alone kid, and none of this stuff is important. If it was, I wouldn't be down here." She said as she was getting a little aggravated with this man.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:46 pm

"Well what do you do around here? What's your job?" Pietro asked coming a bit closer to her.
Back to top Go down
xJack

xJack

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:49 pm

"Don't have one, I'm one of the people who fight along Shepard and don't have to do anything. But, I do not work on a Cereberus ship so they don't bother me with work. It's fucking fantastic." She said, before looking at how closer the man got.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Pietro smiled and came over sitting down on the bed next to her. He turned his body making sure not to touch her. She was obviously not into touching without consent and she was not someone he would want to piss off. "Cool. I just want to make sure pull my weight around here." He grinned at her .
Back to top Go down
xJack

xJack

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Jack looked away when he sat next to her, getting up as she walked to the other side and leaned against the wall. She looked at him, "Then go find someone else."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Pietro grinned and leaned back against the wall. "What if I don't want to?" He smirked at her daring her to make him leave.
Back to top Go down
xJack

xJack

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:14 pm

Jack stood there, before seeing finally what his intentions were. She moved forward into a threatening stance, "Are you eyeing me up? Cause if this about sex, then maybe you should just fucking say so."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:24 pm

Pietro smirked. "I apologize. I'm used to having to be a bit more subtle with woman. I'm not used to woman taking charge as much." Pietro cocked his head at her. "And I'd be lying if I said no. But your different that interests me. " Pietro raised an eyebrow at her smirking.
Back to top Go down
xJack

xJack

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:37 pm

Jack smirked slightly, "Figured. People always want something. Well what? Right now then?" She asked as she pushed him slightly.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:40 pm

Pietro smirked at her. He grabbed her arm pulling her body against his. "Why not?" He kissed her mouth hard.
Back to top Go down
xJack

xJack

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:44 pm

Jack smirked as she let him kiss her, before pushing him back into the wall. She moved forward, gripping him by the neck, but not in an aggressive way. She kissed him back, biting his bottom lip hard. Jack liked it when people would just spout out what they want, it made them have fucking balls. Especially when they just admit to wanting sex with her.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:48 pm

Pietro wrapped his arms around Jack grabbing her ass hard. He pressed her into him. He moaned as she bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
xJack

xJack

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:38 am

Jack smirked and grabbed his shirt and jumped on him, wrapping her legs around him. She gripped his hair, kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:58 am

Pietro's mouth fought back as she kissed him. He yanked at the top of her pants opening them. He moved his fingers as far in as he could and began pinching her clit. His other hand moved up and groped her breast hard.
Back to top Go down
xJack

xJack

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:42 pm

Jack smirked more at how he moved his fingers into her pants. She moaned when he pinched her clit. She then moved her white top out of the way, leaving her topless. Jack licked his lips before biting his bottom lip, going back into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And why are you down here?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 4: Engineering :: Under the Engineering room - Jack's Room-
Jump to: