TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have a Milky Way

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower

Watchtower

Have a Milky Way Empty
PostSubject: Have a Milky Way   Have a Milky Way I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Chloe decided to go exploring after her talk with Johnny and found herself inside a room that looked out over the entire galaxy, she swallowed hard. It was one thing to hear about it and another to see it this must be how Clark feels....she thought as she folded her arms and stared out over the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

Have a Milky Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Milky Way   Have a Milky Way I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:42 pm

Kasumi walked into the observation room silently. She saw one of the new people that the commander had mentioned. She walked over, still as silent as a grave and sat beside her. She looked at the woman curiously. Kasumi's face was hidden under her hood as she observed the girl.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

Have a Milky Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Milky Way   Have a Milky Way I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:13 pm

Chloe turned around and jerked when she saw the woman who was sitting next to her, "Woah! You scared me...um who are you?" She asked once she had calmed down enough to ask.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

Have a Milky Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Milky Way   Have a Milky Way I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:03 pm

The thief cocked her head at the woman. "Kasumi Goto." She answered. "And you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

Have a Milky Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Milky Way   Have a Milky Way I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:41 pm

"Chloe Sullivan." She said shakily and took another deep breath, "How long were you sitting there?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

Have a Milky Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Milky Way   Have a Milky Way I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:52 pm

"A few minutes." Kasumi answered. She raised her head slightly allowing Chloe to see her eyes glowing under her hood.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

Have a Milky Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Milky Way   Have a Milky Way I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Chloe stifled a gasp and then looked down, "So um do you normally sit down by people you don't know?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

Have a Milky Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Milky Way   Have a Milky Way I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:13 pm

"Sometimes." She answered. "Your one of the new people. I wanted to see what you are like. I find that you see someone more clearly when they do not know they are being seen."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

Have a Milky Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Milky Way   Have a Milky Way I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:22 pm

Chloe's eyes widened, "Are you like a seer or something?' She asked curiously and inwardly curious as to what she had seen about her.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

Have a Milky Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Milky Way   Have a Milky Way I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:26 pm

"No." Kasumi answered her. "I am many things but a seer is not one of them."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

Have a Milky Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Milky Way   Have a Milky Way I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Chloe frowned and then bit her lip, "So what can you tell me about the Normandy?' She asked with interest.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

Have a Milky Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Milky Way   Have a Milky Way I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:48 pm

"What would you like to know? There are many things I could tell you. You will have to be more specific." Kasumi spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

Have a Milky Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Milky Way   Have a Milky Way I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:54 pm

Chloe sighed out, "Um well, why were we brought here?" She asked, it had been the one question no one had been able to give an answer to yet.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

Have a Milky Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Milky Way   Have a Milky Way I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:00 pm

"Are you asking why the original crew is here or why you are here? Because the answers are different in both cases." Kasumi continued watching the woman as they spoke. She did not seem like the type that was partial to violence. She also seemed rather calm all things considered as if she was used to strange occurrences.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

Have a Milky Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Milky Way   Have a Milky Way I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:11 pm

Chloe sighed, "Why am I here? I'm just a healer....I'm not a fighter or anything....I mean it seems like that's pretty much everyone in here." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

Have a Milky Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Milky Way   Have a Milky Way I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:16 pm

"From what I understand everyone brought here that is in your position was brought here randomly. But perhaps you should think of this as a higher calling." Kasumi looked out at the stars. She did like this room.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

Have a Milky Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Milky Way   Have a Milky Way I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:29 pm

Chloe frowned, not quite understanding what she meant by that....was I doing a bad job as Watchtower? She had to wonder if that was the case. "A higher calling? What do you mean?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

Have a Milky Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Milky Way   Have a Milky Way I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Kasumi turned back. "You say you are a healer. You have noticed we have a number of fighters. We have no doctor at the moment. We are also in a number of battles. Perhaps you were brought here to save lives."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

Have a Milky Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Milky Way   Have a Milky Way I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:55 pm

Chloe thought about it and then nodded, "I guess you're right.....what about you? " She asked with interest.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

Have a Milky Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Milky Way   Have a Milky Way I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Kasumi smiled. "I'm a thief the best in the universe."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

Have a Milky Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Milky Way   Have a Milky Way I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:24 pm

Chloe smiled, "Ohh that's cool!" She said excitedly, she had secretly always wanted to know how to steal things so this made her even more interested.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

Have a Milky Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Milky Way   Have a Milky Way I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:31 pm

Kasumi smirked at the girls excitement. "I do enjoy my work."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

Have a Milky Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Milky Way   Have a Milky Way I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:45 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "So tell me more about this ship, what exactly do you guys do? I mean I know you've been in battles but um what's the goal?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Have a Milky Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Milky Way   Have a Milky Way I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have a Milky Way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Starboard Observation-
Jump to: