TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A bad start..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

A bad start.. Empty
PostSubject: A bad start..   A bad start.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:38 pm

Kara was crying in Logan's chest when he carried her to their room. She was embarrassed and felt overly disgusting. She let Logan redress her, but she felt horrible. Her virginity was taken from her..she hated this place, hated that Shepard person. This was their fault, if they hadn't brought her here, she would still be a virgin..
Back to top Go down
https://trustorbetrayal.forumotion.com
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

A bad start.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad start..   A bad start.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:42 pm

Logan mentally sighed at the crying girl in his arms.

When he met the person who brougth them there, he was going to beat the crap out of him.

The two got to the room and Logan gently set her down on her bed. "We should probably take you to an infirmary or something..." He muttered, quietly, as he rubbed her back, trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

A bad start.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad start..   A bad start.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:44 pm

"No! I don't want to be near those people..They..if..if it weren't for them..I..I.." She burst into more tears as she covered her face. She was in a lot of pain, but all she could do is cry, nothing else. She cried more into Logan's chest, "Why...why did he do that? Why..why me..I..I didn't..I.."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

A bad start.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad start..   A bad start.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:48 pm

Logan held her close as she cried. "You need help, Kara. You're still bleeding.. and I have nothing to stop it with..." He said, sadly.

"Sabertooth is purely an animal... all he knows is fighting and raping... Who ever brougth us here, I'll kill him for bringing Sabertooth here." He said, with a low growl in the back of his thoart.

{OOC: You better run, Blake >.>}
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

A bad start.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad start..   A bad start.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Kara looked up at him after he explained Sabertooth. She then looked down and thought about taking her to the infirmary, "I-I'll go..just..please..please don't leave my side from there..Your the only one I trust in this place.." She said as she looked back up at him, her eyes begging him.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

A bad start.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad start..   A bad start.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:55 pm

"Hey, wouldn't dream of leaving your side, fly girl." Logan said, smiling softly at her, while wiping some of her tears away.

"You want me to carry you?" He asked, unsure if she could even walk after what she went through.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

A bad start.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad start..   A bad start.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Kara smiled softly back at him, before nodding to him, "Please.."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

A bad start.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad start..   A bad start.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:55 pm

Logan carefully picked her back up and carried her out of the room.

"We'll get you fixed in no time, fly girl." He said, smiling down at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A bad start.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad start..   A bad start.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bad start..
Page 1 of 1