TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And I'm as hungry as a wolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

And I'm as hungry as a wolf Empty
PostSubject: And I'm as hungry as a wolf   And I'm as hungry as a wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:20 am

Pamela was hungry, and ventured out of her room to explore the dull gray metal prison she was in. She found the cafeteria and went in. She filled her tray with food and went to sit down. She was aware that people were looking at her. How often do you see a redhaired plant woman. Or maybe they were just looking at her because she was hot. That didn't really matter to her. She started to eat her salad in silence, ignoring other people.

OOC: Oh no!!! She left her room!!!! Everybody hide!!!
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: And I'm as hungry as a wolf   And I'm as hungry as a wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:29 am

Kasumi entered the cafeteria looking for something to eat. She saw a red headed woman dressed in green. She cocked her head and raised an eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: And I'm as hungry as a wolf   And I'm as hungry as a wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:33 am

Ivy felt new pair of eyes staring at her and just ignored them. She continued eating in peace.

OOC: >.< dammit ivy
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: And I'm as hungry as a wolf   And I'm as hungry as a wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:40 am

Kasumi got her food and sat herself in front of the woman. "Hello there." She said.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: And I'm as hungry as a wolf   And I'm as hungry as a wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:43 am

Ivy looked up. "Hello. And you are?" She asked arching her eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: And I'm as hungry as a wolf   And I'm as hungry as a wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:47 am

"I'm Kasumi Goto. Who are you?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: And I'm as hungry as a wolf   And I'm as hungry as a wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:50 am

She eyed the woman up and down. "Poison Ivy to most people. Pamela Isley to rare few." She took some salad into her mouth, chewing it slowly as she kept her eyes on the woman.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: And I'm as hungry as a wolf   And I'm as hungry as a wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:57 am

"Hello Pamela. How did you get the name Poison Ivy." She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: And I'm as hungry as a wolf   And I'm as hungry as a wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:38 pm

She smirked. "Had a little lab accident. Now I have resistance against all kinds of poisons and can control plant life."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: And I'm as hungry as a wolf   And I'm as hungry as a wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:15 pm

"Hmm interesting. Though not very helpful on this ship." Kasumi observed.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: And I'm as hungry as a wolf   And I'm as hungry as a wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:38 pm

She smirked. "I know, but the poisons work just the same." She tilted her head slightly and arched her eyebrow. "You want to try?"
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: And I'm as hungry as a wolf   And I'm as hungry as a wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:50 pm

Kasumi raised an eyebrow at the woman. "You mean try to poison you?" She chuckled lightly. "I don't think so. Assassinations aren't really my thing and you haven't given me reason to want you dead... yet anyway."
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: And I'm as hungry as a wolf   And I'm as hungry as a wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:53 pm

She licked her lips slightly. "As I said, I am immune to poisons, so it makes no difference to me if you poison me or not. I was actually about to ask if you would like to kiss me?" She let her lips curl up in a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: And I'm as hungry as a wolf   And I'm as hungry as a wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Kasumi leaned forward her lips inches from Pamela's. "And what," she whispered, "would a kiss prove?" She smirk as she watch for Ivy's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: And I'm as hungry as a wolf   And I'm as hungry as a wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:04 pm

She quickly leaned forward, placing the kiss on Kasumis lips and leaned away. "That I am a deadly woman." She looked at the woman, seeing the poison take effect. She smirked and got up. "But don't worry. I have no intention to kill you dear." She cupped the womans face, and kissed her again, administering the antidote. She took her tray and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: And I'm as hungry as a wolf   And I'm as hungry as a wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:13 pm

Kasumi chocked slightly as she felt the poison began to effect her system. Her chest tightened and for a moment her muscles froze and she couldn't move. Kasumi then felt a second kiss. It tasted sweeter then the first. It must have been the antidote because her muscles loosened and her chest relaxed.

"Well.."
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: And I'm as hungry as a wolf   And I'm as hungry as a wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:21 pm

She smirked as she took her tray away to the dish washing area. She looked over to Kasumi and waved a goodbye to her. She was clearly amused by the other woman. She left the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: And I'm as hungry as a wolf   And I'm as hungry as a wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Kasumi's eyes narrowed at the woman leaving. She would be watching her. She did not like being anyone's entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And I'm as hungry as a wolf   And I'm as hungry as a wolf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And I'm as hungry as a wolf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: