TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perfectional Animosity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miranda Lawson

Perfectional Animosity  Empty
PostSubject: Perfectional Animosity    Perfectional Animosity  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:59 am

Miranda was typing on her keyboard, her nimble fingers typed at above normal speeds. She blew the hair out of her face looking up at te door opening. She half hoped it was Blake coming to check in her, but frowned when some neanderthal walke into her room, "May I help you?" her perfect voice asked in the perfect way.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Perfectional Animosity    Perfectional Animosity  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:05 pm

Victor smirked as his eyes swept over her form, "Well mind telling me where here is sweetheart?" He growled as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Perfectional Animosity    Perfectional Animosity  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:10 pm

Miranda's nose twitched, recoiling at his scent. It smelled like rape and fear, "I assume you are from another Universe? Part of the people ungraciously teleported here?" Her accent hinted at a British heritage, picked by her father. She was absolutely perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Perfectional Animosity    Perfectional Animosity  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:16 pm

He smiled letting the canines slide down, "I guess you could say that....so mind telling me more about this place?" He demanded, he had the feeling that she was stronger then she looked so he would keep his hands off....for now.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Perfectional Animosity    Perfectional Animosity  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:20 pm

"You're aboard the Normandy, guests that were unwillingly boarded. You will find out later why." she said looking back to her computer, "Also, rape is not allowed on the ship. Next time I check you, you're dead."
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Perfectional Animosity    Perfectional Animosity  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:29 pm

He smirked, "Don't worry sweetheart....I'll play nice." He said with a wink before he turned to go.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Perfectional Animosity    Perfectional Animosity  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:32 pm

Miranda slammed the man against the wall, "I'm not just another pretty face, take me seriously or you will reap to consciences." Never once did she moved to look at him, she kept typing.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Perfectional Animosity    Perfectional Animosity  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:35 pm

He laughed darkly, "Spirit...I like that in a woman....makes it much more entertaining." He said with a smirk, he was enjoying baiting her.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Perfectional Animosity    Perfectional Animosity  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:05 pm

Miranda continued push him ino the wall before she let him down, "The brown nosing won't get you anywhere. Specially not with me."
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Perfectional Animosity    Perfectional Animosity  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:22 pm

He smirked, "Sure thing princess." He said with amusement as he studied her.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Perfectional Animosity    Perfectional Animosity  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:43 pm

"Go." Was all Miranda said before giving him an icy late with her perfect blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Perfectional Animosity    Perfectional Animosity  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:46 pm

He smirked one last time and then left the room, taking his time to exit the premises.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Perfectional Animosity    Perfectional Animosity  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:59 pm

Miranda shook her head, unhappy with that man. They had a rapist on board. Great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfectional Animosity    Perfectional Animosity  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfectional Animosity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Executive Officer's Offices - Miranda's Room-
Jump to: