TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not As Alone As You Would Like

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Not As Alone As You Would Like Empty
PostSubject: Not As Alone As You Would Like   Not As Alone As You Would Like I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:02 pm

Victor made his way around the ship until he reached a place where the smell of food drifted around and there....was that scent again. He paused and took another whiff of the scent with his eyes slitting....it seemed he had yet to meet someone. He entered the cafeteria as his eyes swept the room and landed on a young woman who was wearing a black leather skintight outfit that left little to the imagination. He smirked and sat across from her, "So who might you be?" He asked with a dangerous smile.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Not As Alone As You Would Like   Not As Alone As You Would Like I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:07 pm

Laura was looking down at her food, before she felt someone sit across from her. She could already tell this man was bad news, she looked up at him, her eyes narrowing. She kept quiet before finally speaking, "May I help you?" Laura asked, not wanting to tell this man her name.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Not As Alone As You Would Like   Not As Alone As You Would Like I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:10 pm

He smirked and let his canines slide down dangerously, "Maybe you can....any reason why you smell like Wolverine?" He asked as he studied her with dark interest.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Not As Alone As You Would Like   Not As Alone As You Would Like I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:17 pm

"Any reason why you care about his clone?" She asked as her claws came out, getting ready to protect herself. This man was barking up the wrong tree. And she could just tell he was bad trouble now..especially with how he kept looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Not As Alone As You Would Like   Not As Alone As You Would Like I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:24 pm

He shook his head, "No reason, I didn't even know he had a clone." He said quietly and thoughtfully as he watched her claws come out.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Not As Alone As You Would Like   Not As Alone As You Would Like I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:26 pm

"Then now you know, which means..don't mess with me." She said as she retracted her claws and got up to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Not As Alone As You Would Like   Not As Alone As You Would Like I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:31 pm

He smirked and followed her, "I've known Logan for a long time....and yet I get the feeling you're not like him at all...even if you are his clone." He said
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Not As Alone As You Would Like   Not As Alone As You Would Like I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:44 pm

Laura stopped and turned around fast, kicking him in the face into the wall. She stood there, "You will stop following me." She said, ignoring what he said. Laura started to walk off once again.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Not As Alone As You Would Like   Not As Alone As You Would Like I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:47 pm

He smirked, "Very well then....but I'd keep an eye out...you never know who could be right behind you." He said with a cruel smile as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not As Alone As You Would Like   Not As Alone As You Would Like I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not As Alone As You Would Like
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: