TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A bodyguard

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:21 pm

[[OOC Couldn't think of a better topic XD]]

Kara let Logan carry her into their room. She then helped him pick some comfortable clothes for her to be in. She then helped him put the clothes on her. Kara was now wearing a light blue tank top and black pajama pants. She looked up at him, "Thank you..for saving me.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:23 pm

"Don't worry about it." He said, sitting down on her bed beside her. "You want to rest, or...?"

Last edited by Wolverine on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:46 pm

Kara looked at him, before looking down, "Please..don't leave me alone..." She said, she was scared of being alone again..
Back to top Go down
https://trustorbetrayal.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:49 pm

"I'm not leaving you." He stated, not liking her being scared like this.

"You'll have to get the jaws of life to pull me away from your side." He said, knowing he was exaggerating a little, but he wanted to reassure her that he wasn't going to leave.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:55 pm

Kara nodded as she laid down next to him, "Thank you.." She said as she slowly closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:04 pm

"You're welcome, fly girl." He said, leaning against the wall behind the bed.

He watched her fall asleep and quietly sighed.

He sat there for awhile, just watching her...

Until the call of nature came...

He carefully started moving off of the bed to head to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:11 pm

Kara felt Logan move off of the bed. She quickly grabbed his shirt, whimpering a little.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:13 pm

Logan jumped a little bit at her speed. "It's okay, I'm not leaving the room.... Just going to the bathroom here in the room. I'm not leaving you." He told her softly, taking her hand and trying to get her to release his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:14 pm

She nodded as she let go of his shirt. She then went back to her comfortable position and laid there.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:18 pm

"Okay.." He said, getting up from the bed and going to the bathroom to do his business.

After a few moments, he came out. He walked back over to her and covered her with the sheet. "Better?" He asked, sitting on the bed again.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:48 pm

Kara was asleep, but the moment he sat back down on the bed. She moved slowly to snuggled up to him, wanting his body warmth. But, it was clear she had done that in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:50 pm

Laura walked down the rooms, stopping when she saw Logan Howlett and Kara Zor-El on one of the doors. She knocked on the door, before slowly opening it, "Logan?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:39 pm

Logan looked at Kara with suprise as she snuggled against him. He couldn't help but smile softly.

Logan looked up at the door to see Laura. He put a finger to his lips, indicating to be quiet.

"Kara was... raped earlier... she's already been to the medical lab; she's resting right now, what you need, kid?" He asked, the whole time whispering.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:48 pm

[[OOC Can't switch makes internet go crazy]]

Laura looked at Kara, and instantly felt sorry for her. She sighed, "I came to tell you, some guy that looked like an animal...He was being very weird and creepy..He even commented on me smelling like you.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:50 pm

Logan's face turned into a glare. "Sabertooth..." He said, quietly. "That was the guy who raped Kara... and has been trying to kill me as long as I can remember." He stated, still speaking quietly, hoping not to wake Kara.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:31 am

Laura's face turned into a glare as well. She looked at Kara then back at Logan, "Good..now he is my enemy too..Cause if I remember, the only person who gets to kill you..Is me." She said with a hint of joking at the end. She walked to his bed and sat down on it, looking at him, "She seems to trust you a lot, by the way she is curled up next to you."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:45 am

Logan shook his head at her joke. "Why does everyone want to kill me?" He asked, no one in particular.

"Heh, yeah..." He said, looking down at Kara, who was sound asleep. "I think it's because I saved her. Kind of like those fairy tales..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:47 am

"You know I couldn't kill you Logan..Your too much of a brother to me..and the only person in this world who understands me.." She said as she then looked back at Kara, "Well..then don't let her down. But..damn..wasn't she a.." She received a nod, "Damn..now I want to kill that guy.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:53 am

Logan chuckled a little. "Yeah, I know."

"I can't be a prince... but I can be a bodyguard." He said, smirking a little. "Yeah, she was... I'm surprised she wants me near her." He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:57 am

Laura kicked him in the leg lightly, before laughing softly. She looked back at him, "Well..if you think about it. Your probably the only person she really kind of knows..And your roomed with her, a little trust goes in there with being the first person you meet. And to top it off, that person saved you." She said as she smiled at him, "And you were not the one to stick your dick inside of her." Laura laughed, before receiving a little glare. She put her hands up, "Hey! I'm just saying."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:03 pm

"Watch how you say it." He said, shaking his head, not seeing where she got her bluntness like that from.

{OOC: Um... You, Logan? >.>}

"I'm still a stranger to her though." He said, before realizing people seem to randomly get attached to him.

"Oh, boy..." He said, quietly, leaning back against the wall. "This is going to be a long trip if Sabertooth stays here for long..." He said, quietly.

"Think they'll let us throw him out into space?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at Laura
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:07 pm

Laura smirked, and leaned back on the bed and then smirked more, "Hopefully they will..If not, I'll help you take care of him." She said as she let out a little growl, "I hate how he even looked at him, as if I was a meal.." She sighed, before thinking of something, "You think we could spar a little later..Got to see if I can still beat your ass." Laura said as she stood up, "Kara could come with."

---
Kara moved her head, waking up on her own. She slowly opened her eyes, before wincing horribly when she tried to stretch..She was in pain down between her legs. And the pain was enough to make her whimper..

---
Laura froze as her gaze softened as she looked at Kara...
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:11 pm

Logan looked at Kara and rubbed her back. He nodded at Laura to let her know they could spar later.

"And you've never beaten me." He stated, smirking some at her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:13 pm

Laura smirked, "Keep telling yourself that old man." She said softly and walked out of the room..

---
Kara felt Logan rub her back, making her relax a little. She slowly looked up at him, "Who..left?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:16 pm

Logan shook his head, smiling a little, as Laura left.

He looked down at Kara. "It was Laura, she just came to talk for a minute." He told her. "How're you feeling?" He asked, softly, still rubbing her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bodyguard   A bodyguard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bodyguard
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Wolverine and Supergirl's Room-
Jump to: