TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators Empty
PostSubject: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:02 pm

Blake brought Barbara to the training room 2. It had a label on the door saying Weapons, giving the reader a nifty piece of information. That was weapons training. Blake placed his hand on the wall, the door slid open to show a Turian typing as a computer. The Turian's face looked up and Blake giving him a firm nod, "You're early, but that was to be expected." The Turian's whiskers fluttered a bit before turning back.

"Nice to see you too, Garrus." Blake said in an exasperated tone, "Garrus, I'd like you to me--"

"Barbara Gordon, a.k.a. Batgirl. Daughter of James Gordon Sr. and sister to James Gordon Jr. Yes, I pulled the information off of the chip in her belt. That... Bruce Wayne man has out of date security against hackers." Garrus explained quickly, moving the holographic screen away from himself.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:08 pm

Barbara stared at the alien in shock. "Well... I guess I don't have a secret anymore... And I'll be sure to let Bruce know when I get home." She said, trying to get past the idea of her secret and everyone else's being revealed because of her.

Bruce, you're going to hate me. She thought, before walking up to the alien. "Pleasure to meet you, Garrus." She said, holding out her hand for him to shake.

Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:12 pm

"Pleasure is mine." Garrus said with a nod, "Do not worry about this information. Only I have gazed upon its contented before destruction. I read about old vigilantes in Earth history, secret identities and things of the nature." Garrus looked over to Blake, waiting for him to say something.

--

"Should I tell Juliet you're flirting?" Blake teased the Turian, Blake received an eye roll for his efforts. Blake turned his head to Barbara, "Garrus here dates me sister, the Commander of the ship. Kind of a... well known affair if you ask me." Blake took a few steps forward to a crate, opening it. "So, Garrus, you ready to get your Archangel ass creamed?" Blake dogged out on the blue-skinned Turian.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:15 pm

Barbara dropped her hand, relieved by the information. "Thanks, means a lot." She said, before looking at Blake and shaking her head, smiling.

"Do I get popcorn for the show?" She asked, joking about the popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:17 pm

Garrus pointed to a box that was covered in a strong plexi-glass, "Microwave and popcorn are there. We usually have spectators." Garrus was with a little hint of pride under his usually tone of indifference.

--

"By usual he means always." Blake cut in looking at a semi-automatic. He gave it a quick look over before putting it back, "Weapon restrictions, oh Almighty Games-Master?" He said to his friend with more respect than teasing in his voice.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:24 pm

She looked over at the box he pointed to. "Wow... do I get a drink?" She asked, moving over to the box.

She figured out quickly how to use it and made the popcorn. "You guys are popular, huh?" She asked, getting comfortable on a couch. "Hey.. I found the fridge." She said, getting back up and grabbing a drink.

"You guys have everything. What don't you have?" She asked, sitting back down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:30 pm

"We are a popular sport around here. Blake's a hardened war veteran with more kills then a fleet under his belt as well as being a Spectre, while I was an elite hired assassin until I came back to the Normandy. No one except Blake could ever out do me. And they usually bet on who wins in these situations." Garrus explained, having a mic hooked up to his ear for the spectator box, "Though, when the spar starts your mic will be turned off, so if you say anything to either of us, we will not respond nor hear." Garrus explained before looking Blake, "Put the real guns down, you know we're using the fake ones."

--

Blake frowned when Garrus added his bloodied veteran past but didn't think he could recover from that to explain to Barbara what he mean, "That means I won't be able to hear you cheering me on." He paused rolling his eyes, "Sure, Garrus, I'm going to take this real rifle and shove it up your ass, maybe then you'll have a reason to be a douche." Blake mumbled out grabbing the laser-gun. He adjusted the weapon before suiting up in there laser suits, "Garrus you get the honors of explaining."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:41 pm

Barbara looked at Blake when Garrus mentioned the "more kills then a fleet under his belt" bit. He didn't look very happy that Garrus mentioned that.

I'll talk to him about it in private... if he doesn't mind... She thought, taking a sip of her drink.

She laughed a little when he said that he wouldn't be able to hear her cheer him on. "Who says I'll be cheering you on?" She asked, jokingly.

She couldn't help but giggle a little at his comment to Garrus.

She leaned forward, waiting to hear the explanation.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:55 pm

"The sparring deals with full scale mission. We have to steal the other's intel. The intel is a folder." Garrus shuffled a crate, grabbing a manila folder and held it up for her to see, "We grab and run. We have to sneak ourselves around the area, trying not to get hit... or trying to hit the other." Garrus gave a glare to Blake. Blake seemed to always go out of his way to shoot him, "The first one to get the intel back wins to spar. And no restrictions, Blake. Except for use of warp. I didn't appreciate being sent to the Female Showers last time, neither did the women I believe."

--

Blake flashed him a sloppy smile, "Oh, just opening the world of women to ya, maybe then you can take care of Juliet's sexual frustration. I swear if she compl--" Garrus shut him up with a glare that could kill puppies, "Get in the arena, Blake. I'll set up. There will be droids." The phrase seemed to please Blake. He took off his microphone and vaulted over a railing, landing with a thud on the ground. He moved to his position.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:02 pm

"I'm in for a real show, huh?" She asked, fully interested now.

"Good luck..." She said, after he took off his microphone.

She ate some of her popcorn as she watched.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:13 pm

Garrus typed a bit more before following in Blake's foot steps but to the other side. Garrus moved into the maze like area. The screens showed Barbara a first person view from Blake's vision and Garrus's vision. As well as showing the entire arena. Garrus moved with practiced ease along the lines, shooting at the first droid to pop up and scare him. He paused, taking a step back as a droid slammed into the wall in front of him. He leaned against the wall, knowing Blake would be down the hallway.

--

Blake prowled through the area, throwing droids away from him. He wouldn't waist his laser's energy. He'd save it for Garrus. He threw a droid down the hall, watching it lean against the wall. He also cut part of a broken droid next to it. It wasn't his kill, Garrus must be there. He threw the droid down the hall, effectively getting a laser shot sound and a grunt. Blake moved quickly down the hall, leaning on the corner. He turned his head around, puppeting the droid to continue attacking Garrus who seemed to have his hands full. Blake cocked the gun shooting it at Garrus's forehead, "Game Over!" He pulled the trigger not even thinking twice about it.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:21 pm

Barbara watched in amazement at how well the men were doing.

Barbara winced, when Blake shot the gun near Garrus. She closed her eyes, not wanting to look, even though she knew it was fake.

She never had been a fan of guns. She knew how to use one if needed, of course; her father taught her when he felt she was old enough. Reason why she chose the profession of being a vigilante is because she didn't want to be a cop, but wanted to help protect the people of Gotham.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:36 pm

Garrus saw Blake round the corner before he yelled game over. Garrus shut his eyes waiting for his suit to beep as he 'died', but there was no beep. No sound except for the cluttering of a robot and feet running past him. Garrus quickly opened his eyes, looking behind him at Blake who grabbed the folder from the pedestal, "Now it's game over, Garrus." Blake said with a proud stance in his walk.

"I let you win, this round." Garrus spoke, moving down to Blake. Blake shook his head, "Geez, have a little faith in a friend. Did you really think I would shoot you in the face?"

Garrus would have frowned if his face could allow an action, "You shot Kaiden point blank in the face, and he was a friend. I had no idea what to expect from you after that."

Blake's eyes narrowed, before he moved to stairs next to the arena's railing, "You don't know why I did it. And Kaiden's alive, that's what matters." The man moved up the stairs, throwing his gun into the crate and stripping himself from his laser gear.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:39 pm

Barbara had opened her eyes and let out a little cheer when Blake grabbed the folder.

She stopped cheering when she noticed the look on Blake's face and the way he was taking the stuff off.

"Oh boy..."
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Garrus moved up the stairs, the microphones reactivating as they moved into dressing area, "Blake, I didn't mean it like that, you shot him in the face, I have grown to expect behavior like that."

"I expected different from you, Garrus. At least giving me the benefit of thinking I'm not a heartless killer."

"But you are."

"That's not the point!" Blake said angrily, war and other factors had lead to that, "I'm getting better, you know that. You..."

"I know that day broke you." Garrus snapped back, "But it doesn't mean I don't think you can relapse. You scared us all that day, that's why you were taken off active duty, not because of your injuries, but we weren't sure how long until you snapped and killed us." Garrus growled, "You're my best friend, don't take what I'm saying lightly. You are getting better. You're humanity is coming back, but it still doesn't leave room for that emotionless killer to come out. You know as well as I do how easily you can slip back into it." Garrus's words seemed to calm down that anger that spiked within Blake.

"I didn't want to shoot him in the face, I had no other choice. There wasn't brain damage. Nothing." Blake said in a more defeated tone, he pulled off the last part of the laser-gear, "I'm trying. I really am, it's... hard. The persona, the cold hardened killer just... fits, like a glove. I don't want to come out after I get in." Garrus nodded, placing a hand on his shoulder. Blake visbly flinched at the connect but did nothing to stop it, "Go talk to Joker, we know out of all of us he can bring the real Blake out more so then all others." Blake sighed, nodding in a defeated way, "I'll bring Barbara to the pilot's den, I'm sure she'll get a kick out of it, tech savvy she is."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Barbara's eyes were wide with shock at what she heard. It was obvious the men didn't notice the microphones had come back on and that she could hear them.

She took in everything she heard...

I'm not going to let him relapse... She vowed, silently, knowing from his words he didn't want to go back to that.

He is not going to be happy when he finds out that I heard that... She thought, preparing herself for when the men came back.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 pm

Garrus nodded, moving his finger to his headphone to manually activate it, "You can come back down, Barbara." He stated, giving Blake a concerned look before moving back to the computer, "I'm going to delete that match, was unfair." Garrus muttered out, deleting all records of the conversation and arena battle.

--

Blake nodded, looking at the glass area. He was almost excited to see what Barbara thought of the match, kicking Garrus's ass.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 pm

Barbara entered the room, smiling when she saw Blake. "Nice job; I was on the edge of my seat the whole time." She admitted, walking up to him.

"You've got some moves, Deputy. Remind me not to ever get either of you mad or take anything from you." She said, joking.

Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Blake gave a cheesy smile, proudly talking, "I know, I'm good. But, anyway, ready to go explore 'round more?"
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:25 pm

She laughed a little. "Sure, where are you taking me this time?" She asked, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:34 pm

"How does the Pilot's Deck sound?" Blake asked, walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:35 pm

"Thougth I wasn't allowed?" She said. "But I guess seeing as I'm with you, I get special permission, yes?" She asked, following to the door.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:44 pm

"I said if you're with an elite member, you can go." Blake stated, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:48 pm

Barbara rolled her eyes. "I know, I was joking; I get it, it was a bad one. It's not like I'm the Joker or anything." She said, crossing her arms.

She snapped her fingers. "Didn't you say the piolet was called 'Joker'? In Gotham we have a psyco who looks like a clown called that." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Blake looked at her momentarily before nodding in understanding, "I was about to ask when Jeff got a 'the' in front of his name." He shook his head leading Barbara to the deck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators   Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garrus / Blake - Sparring with Spectators
Page 1 of 1