TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sing Sweet Robin, Sing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
`Robin

`Robin

Sing Sweet Robin, Sing Empty
PostSubject: Sing Sweet Robin, Sing   Sing Sweet Robin, Sing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:25 pm

Dick ran forward, the rest of Young Justice was flanking them, "Formation Zeta." He mimicked Kaldur under his breath, knowing what the plan was, before it even happened. Zatanna had been with them this time, she started yelling out spells to keep the androids from completely slaughtering them.

Dick threw himself on to a ledge before vaulting in his triple flip, stabbing a bird-a-rang into the next of an android, "Same weaknesses as people!" He shouted, his voice almost breaking under the strain. He winced, he really hated puberty. He looked back, making sure the team was okay before he was slammed into by an unknown object. Dick felt his world explode in pain and darkness before he felt... water running on him? Kaldur must have been trying to save him from whatever hit him.

Dick barely opened his eyes to see a drain, walls... and feet? He blinked, groaning on the floor. He was almost sure he had a concussion by the way his head throbbed. Great, Batman was going to yell at his team.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Robin, Sing   Sing Sweet Robin, Sing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:31 pm

Chloe had decided to have a shower and even though she didn't like the way how the showers were set up, she knew she wanted to at least get clean. After changing out of her dress and then into the showers she was scrubbing herself and then heard a loud thud behind her, she whirled around and saw a boy in a costume...her eyes widened and she tried to cover herself as she noted how the boy seemed to be out of it. She was slightly in shock and she was sure it showed in the fat that she wasn't able to get enough air in her lungs to scream.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Robin, Sing   Sing Sweet Robin, Sing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:37 pm

"Kaldur, waters... hot.." Dick choked out, moved the water from his mouth that he begun to pool in it. He tried to push himself up off the floor only to collapsed under shaking limbs. Damnit, he really hated concussions. He tried again, with no success but he did see feet. Dainty ones. He assumed they were female by the shape and length, adult female. He shivered before trying once more to look up to see who it as. He had pushed his chest up enough to see blond hair but the was all. His vision exploded in stars when he moved to harsh, figuring out he was in a shower.

That lead to a question: How the heck did he get in a shower...

With a woman?

Dick's soaked, wet hair hit the ground again, trying more on trying to figure out where here was than actually trying to move.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Robin, Sing   Sing Sweet Robin, Sing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Chloe's eyes widened when she recognized the little R so it looked like Robin had come into this place too, she winced as she saw him try and get, she really hoped he was as out of it as he seemed to be...otherwise this would be awkward. She leaned over and shut the water off, "Um Robin, I'm just going to go get something to put over myself ok? I'll be back to check on you in just one sec." She said and hurriedly left, when she healed him she didn't want him to get an eyeful of her well....naked. She grabbed her towel and wrapped it around herself before she hurried back inside the shower stall, "Um just hold still for a sec ok?" She asked quietly before she placed her hand over him and healed him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Robin, Sing   Sing Sweet Robin, Sing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Dick coughed up a bit more water, but obeyed the voice. He shivered when the water seemed the stop giving off heat just leaving him soaked to the bone. Though, something felt... off. She knew hit alias? Well, of course Robin was Batman's partner in crime and a Young Justice League member. Of course she'd know him! He was... like a teen celebrity! (Well, he actually was in more ways then one. Tabloids couldn't get enough of him as Richard Grayson-Wayne.)

Dick felt a hand press against him as she told him to hold still, he complied trying not to f-- Wow, sudden rush of energy much? Dick gave enough cough, a bit more water sliding out of his lungs. He wasn't sure if he should move now, so he waited for the woman to tell him to.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Robin, Sing   Sing Sweet Robin, Sing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:52 pm

Chloe removed her hand and then stood up from where she had been crouching next to him, "So Robin.....you look a lot younger then what I was expecting." She said as she studied him
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Robin, Sing   Sing Sweet Robin, Sing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:56 pm

Dick took the minor insult as a cue to get up. He pushed himself up, not trying the slippery floor for acrobatics. Robin gave his signature short, small laugh before answering, "Well, I'm only fifteen, what do you expect?" He voice cracked in the middle of fifteen. He blushed a deep red color that was visible under the edges of his domino mask. Puberty sucked. Then he took noticed to the fact he was in a shower. With a grown woman. Who only had a towel on.

'Wally, go eat your heart out.' Dick cackled into his head before running his fingers through his hair, shaking out some of the water.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Robin, Sing   Sing Sweet Robin, Sing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:01 pm

She nodded and then winced as she realized she was only still in a towel not exactly a good first impression to make, . "Well I suppose you're wondering where here is right?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Robin, Sing   Sing Sweet Robin, Sing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:12 pm

"well... yeah." Dick said, blinking before pausing, "Ohmygoshthisisn'tasterousIwasinthemiddleofamission. OhGodwhat'sgoingonwithmyteamshitshitshitBatmanisgoingtokillme!" Dick rambled on so quickly only Wally West would've been able to understand the kid.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Robin, Sing   Sing Sweet Robin, Sing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:17 pm

Chloe's eyes widened, "Ok Robin....take a few deep breaths ok? Now can you repeat that? Only slower this time?" She asked as she stared at him with conern.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Robin, Sing   Sing Sweet Robin, Sing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Dick felt a shiver down his spine, "I was in the middle of a mission. My team needs me... They're so screwed when Batman finds out I'm no longer there." Robin had nothing to fear because Batman was in all senses.,.. his father. But if you messed or hurt his 'son'... pray for you soul.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Robin, Sing   Sing Sweet Robin, Sing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:23 pm

Chloe frowned, that really didn't sound good "I wish I could help but...we're kinda stuck in space." She said and then launched into the whole story of what Jeff and Johnny had told her.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Robin, Sing   Sing Sweet Robin, Sing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:26 pm

Dick was the biggest Science Geek, apart from Wally, the world has ever come to see. He was the world's greats hacker. Well, his world. He was giddy before he realized... she knew an alternate him. He wasn't her world's Robin... so what did that make him?

"What's your name?" He asked, maybe he knew her in her world. Yeah! Maybe then he... wouldn't feel that hole that he tried so desperately to fill with Bruce and YJ getting bigger. He felt like an alien. He suddenly knew what it was like to be Conner Kent.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Robin, Sing   Sing Sweet Robin, Sing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Chloe stared at him in sympathy before she replied, "Chloe Sullivan also known as Watchtower, I work for the JLA every now and then." She said as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Robin, Sing   Sing Sweet Robin, Sing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:35 pm

"Like the building?" Dick asked, unsure if she was really being serious. Was she the other universe's Watchtower? Huh...? Robin moved his wet, gloved hands to his face, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

Find a happy place. Do not panic. Remember the Panic exercise. He chanted in his mind, trying not to feel the 'whelming sense of dread he felt.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Robin, Sing   Sing Sweet Robin, Sing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:38 pm

Chloe smiled, "Yeah I blame OIiver for giving me that name." She said as she made a face, "Are you going to be ok?" She asked with concern as she stepped forward slowly, wondering if maybe he needed to be healed for longer then she had realized.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Robin, Sing   Sing Sweet Robin, Sing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:43 pm

"Y-yeah, completely 'asterous!" Dick said holding up his hands and laughing, "So, what's there dto do here?!" He asked, moving out of the showers encase any other females wanted to use the area.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Robin, Sing   Sing Sweet Robin, Sing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:48 pm

Chloe sighed, "Well there's a lounge uhm...a few other places....I honestly haven't seen much of this ship either to be honest so I don't know all the good places to go." She admitted as she tightened her towel around her as it was starting to loosen.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Robin, Sing   Sing Sweet Robin, Sing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:50 pm

Dick shrugged, letting hsi shoudlers sag a bit more than he meant to, "Well... you can go get dress, I going to go explore! I'll see you later!" And with a cackle that seemed to echo down the hallways he was going.

Pulling a Batman.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Robin, Sing   Sing Sweet Robin, Sing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:50 pm

(Ooc: sorry got confused geek)

Last edited by xQuicksilver on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Robin, Sing   Sing Sweet Robin, Sing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:52 pm

[Ooc o_o Chloe's wearing nothing but a towel and she's...uhm still in the bathroom XD]
Chloe watched him leave and shook her head, at least now she could change, she just hoped that another male popping in on her was not forthcoming every time she stepped into the shower. At least this time it had just been a kid....but still....what if next time it was a guy who was not a gentleman....like the guy who had tried to hurt her earlier?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Robin, Sing   Sing Sweet Robin, Sing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sing Sweet Robin, Sing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Women's Restrooms-
Jump to: