TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tubs or food?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

tubs or food? Empty
PostSubject: tubs or food?   tubs or food? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:10 pm

Pietro smiled as he and Robin found the Cafeteria. "I think we found the food." He grinned as he looked around. "And it looks like it is food rather then tubs."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

tubs or food? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tubs or food?   tubs or food? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:19 pm

"Asterous!" Dick stated, getting a bit excited. He looked around noticing a few people there were looking at him weirdly. He was used to it, after all. He wore yellow, red, and black costume. That alone would label anyone weird outside of the Superhero world.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

tubs or food? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tubs or food?   tubs or food? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:24 pm

Pietro smiled at the kids excitement. He had always liked hanging out with kids and Robin was no difference. "Lets get our food and sit down." They both headed toward the food and grabbed plates to get food.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

tubs or food? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tubs or food?   tubs or food? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:30 pm

Dick quickly grabbed what he wanted, knowing full well the Pietro's plate would out pile his. Wally's always did.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

tubs or food? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tubs or food?   tubs or food? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Pietro piled two plates high and he and Robby headed over to a table.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

tubs or food? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tubs or food?   tubs or food? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:50 pm

Dick spun around on the chair before watching Pietro eat, barely taking any of his, "How long ya had superpowers?"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

tubs or food? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tubs or food?   tubs or food? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Pietro swallowed. "Most of my life around 6-7. Most mutants in my world, people that have powers naturally, get them when they hit puberty 14-15. My father did some testing on me and my sister and brought out our powers earlier." Pietro shrugged casually.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

tubs or food? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tubs or food?   tubs or food? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:03 pm

"He got away with that?" Dick said a bit surprised, if any heroes were to test on their children... they were brought down quite quickly.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

tubs or food? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tubs or food?   tubs or food? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Pietro shrugged. "It's not like he was a big important person. How would anyone know to stop him? Anyway it was more to protect us at the time. My mother died after giving birth to me and my sister because of complications from smoke inhalation when our home was burned down. My older sister Anna died in the same fire that was started by the villagers near by that saw my father use his powers." Pietro shrugged. "He wanted us to be able to defend ourselves."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

tubs or food? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tubs or food?   tubs or food? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:07 pm

"Well I guess if it wasn't malicious it's okay." Dick said, some man with blue skin seemed to be watching them. He didn't let the man, reptile looking thing know he had been seen watching, but Dick kept mental tabs.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

tubs or food? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tubs or food?   tubs or food? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:18 pm

"So kid what sort of skills do you have that made it so you could service on the mean streets?" Pietro asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

tubs or food? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tubs or food?   tubs or food? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:27 pm

"Uh, I'm... a brilliant hacker, Earth's best when I was only 13." Dick felt a bit of pride but he thought it was well deserved, "I know... fifteen different languages, fluently. I have an IQ of about..." He paused trying to remember what Bruce had told him, "...198? I don't remember the exact number but, eh. I don't care. I'm Master Martial Artist and Master Detective, trained by the best, y'know." Actually, no Pietro wouldn't know, but he felt weird about gushing out his abilities. People usually knew this things.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

tubs or food? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tubs or food?   tubs or food? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Pietro nodded impressed with the boy again. "My IQ's up there somewhere too but I can't remember the number either. I never really had a lot of straight training so I'm more of a Jack of all trades master of none. I'm a good fighter, decent hacker, I can speak most languages enough to get by but I'm not really fluent though you have me at detective thing. I've never done anything that could give me training in that." Pietro smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

tubs or food? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tubs or food?   tubs or food? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:40 pm

"My Da... Mentor taught me. Batman's pretty asterous, if you can get him to not glare you to death." Dick said with a cheeky grin. The blue guy has come a bit closer, but not too quickly. He seemed to be taking in their conversation.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

tubs or food? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tubs or food?   tubs or food? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:54 pm

Pietro saw the blue guy coming toward them. "He sounds cool. Your mentor. Wish my dad could be like that. After the thing with our powers my father kind of disconnected from everything his anger got out of control. He just sort of left us behind." Pietro shrugged. "Your luck you have someone that cares about you like that. I bet he glares at people that mess with you the most though right?" Pietro grinned jokingly.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

tubs or food? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tubs or food?   tubs or food? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:16 pm

"No, Batman just... glares. At everything that moves. That's just his thing, he runs off of fear or something. He explained it once when I has... nine when I freaked out on how he did something. I get it now, but it was pretty... bad as a child." Dick moved his hand to the back of his neck, laughing sheepishly.

--

Garrus knew he had been spotted, but awarded the teen a mental award for being able to probably hide how long he had seen them. He stood next to the table, grabbing the kid by the back of the collar and looked down at Pietro, "You've met Blake I assume? Well, I have to debrief boy wonder over here. I assume you won't interfere with my needing to do this?"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

tubs or food? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tubs or food?   tubs or food? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Pietro glared at how Robin was grabbed but nodded. "Long as that's it. You don't need to man handle him though." Pietro crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

tubs or food? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tubs or food?   tubs or food? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Dick flailed a bit trying to himself put down in a different manner. Damnit the man found his one weak spot. He couldn't fight back. Dick folded his arms and pouted, mumbling some obscenities.

--

Garrus gave Pietro a look, nodding his head towards Dick, "It's he only weak spot. I had to." Garrus didn't need to explain himself but he saw how red-faced the teen was over having a weakness told to someone. Garrus just took him, intent on changing him from his infected clothing.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

tubs or food? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tubs or food?   tubs or food? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:37 pm

Pietro frowned. "I'll talk to you latter Robby. And I'll introduce you to that Batgirl latter." He waved lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tubs or food? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tubs or food?   tubs or food? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tubs or food?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: