TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aurora Borealis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Halo.

Aurora Borealis  Empty
PostSubject: Aurora Borealis    Aurora Borealis  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:30 pm

The day was going better than expected, at least as far as she was concerned. Batman was laying off of the painfully stick-up-his-ass personality for just a silent one. She bathed in his silent ness almost wishing it came more often. She gave a stretch, blinking for a moment. Batman looked... Perplexed. That wasn't common, not ever actually, "Is there something on your mind?" She asked innocently enough, the mans cowled eyes seem to meet her own for a moment before he slid a piece of paper to her. She took it, moving a finger around her multicolored strand of hair.

"Your mission starts later." he grunted out before turning away from her. She rolled her eyes before standing, putting her hand in her hip holding the paper in the other, "You can call me Gabby, y'know. It wouldn't kill you.." she sighed out in a small bit of agitation. She turned hearing the man talk, "Be careful, Gabby."

Her heart thudded lightly before she turned and gave him a smirky-smile, "I will." she shut the door before turning around. This was odd... HQ didn't have a giant... What? She couldn't even begin to understand what filled the room. Everything felt around though. Very... Very wrong. This wasn't Kansas anymore, well Gotham.
Back to top Go down
Tali'Zorah

Tali'Zorah

Aurora Borealis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Borealis    Aurora Borealis  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:56 am

Tali turned around as she saw a unfamiliar person, before realizing what was going on, "Oh, Keelah.." She said as this was the first time someone had teleported into the engineering. She sighed..

What is going on Blake..I thought you..

She sighed as she looked at the woman, "Hello..may I ask who you are?"
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Aurora Borealis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Borealis    Aurora Borealis  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:59 am

Gabrielle had seen main things in her life. A purple alien in a suit wasn't one of them. Although any normal human would have been afraid she felt calm and alert, "I'm Gabrielle Doe..."she felt shy, only really gaining confidence around Bruce, "Y-You are?"
Back to top Go down
Tali'Zorah

Tali'Zorah

Aurora Borealis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Borealis    Aurora Borealis  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Tali nodded before she went in a full stance, "Tali'Zorah nor rayya, but right now I'm known as Tali'Zorah vas Normady. Welcome to the Normandy, I'm guessing you are not from this universe." She said as her accent was strong.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Aurora Borealis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Borealis    Aurora Borealis  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:15 pm

"No.. I don't think I am?" Gabby questioned, not really sure what a Normandy was of a Tali. SW felt her cheeks burn a red color showing her embarrassment in the situation "What is here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aurora Borealis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Borealis    Aurora Borealis  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora Borealis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 4: Engineering :: Ship's Core - Tali's room-
Jump to: