TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

meeting again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

meeting again Empty
PostSubject: meeting again   meeting again I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:31 pm

It had been two days since he'd last seen his little Blondie. He see her there in the cafeteria. His eyes widen as he sees her and he licks his lips. He starts heading toward her. She then spotted him and she suddenly started walking away from him. He sped up and grabbed her arm. He yanked her and pulled her against him.

"Hello Blondie. I missed you." He smirked into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

meeting again Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again   meeting again I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:45 pm

Artemis's eyes widened when she saw him, getting up fast to start to walk away. She gasped when she was suddenly pulled against him. Her eyes softened as she tried to get away from him, "Stop it!" She whispered, hoping to get out of this herself..Artemis didn't want a scene with all these people.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

meeting again Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again   meeting again I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:56 pm

Johnny smirked. He grabbed a special syringe he had prepared just for when he found her again. It had 4 times the usually amount of the drug. He slipped it into her neck injecting it into her neck. "We're going to have some fun Blondie. We were interrupted before but now we're going to make up fro lost time." He whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

meeting again Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again   meeting again I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:59 pm

Artemis's eyes widened as she whimpered loudly when the syringe was pressed into her. She then immediately felt the drug's effects..Her eyes widened as she felt herself get really warm. Her breathing became heavier, "N-no.." She whispered..
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

meeting again Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again   meeting again I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:08 am

Johnny smirked. He pulled her against him pressing his cock against her side. He then lead her down to the seat she had just occupied. He sat down beside her keeping a good grip on her arm. He took her hand and guided it to his cock under the table. He slipped her hand into his pants. "Stroke me, Blondie Whore." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

meeting again Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again   meeting again I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:26 am

Artemis's eyes widened when she realized he was bringing her back to her table. She looked at the table. Her eyes softened as she couldn't resist or try to get away. She felt her hand being forced into his pants.

"Stroke me, Blondie Whore.."

Fuck you..

She winced a little as she stroked him, not finding enough strength to resist.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

meeting again Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again   meeting again I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:59 am

Johnny smirked as she started touching him. "Very good Blondie Whore." He whispered in her ear. "Now I'm going to show you how it could be if you behave." He moved his hand down into her pants and began caressing her outer lips. He rubbed her clit gently flicking it lightly. "Now be good and don't let anyone know what is going on." He smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

meeting again Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again   meeting again I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:39 am

Artemis winced horribly when he started to rub her area. She gripped her pants with her free hand as she was holding the urge not to moan. hating that her body was reacting to him like this. Her eyes looked around to see nobody was looking at them. She moved her head away from him while she was getting warm shocks up her spine from the drug.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

meeting again Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again   meeting again I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:46 am

Johnny smirked as he placed his chin on her shoulder. "Your being a very good girl right now. Just keep stroking me like that." Two of his fingers dipped into her as his thumb played with her clit. "When were done in here I'm going to take you back to the room and fuck you every way I can think of my little Blondie Whore." He kissed the side of her neck licking it as he pulled away to look at her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

meeting again Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again   meeting again I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:52 am

Artemis looked more away from him, before gripping her pants even more when his fingers entered her. She winced when he said he was going to take her back to the room. Her eyes narrowed as she tried to keep a straight angry face, but it was broken when he licked her name. Her face deformed into disgust, before gasping a little bit at him touching her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

meeting again Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again   meeting again I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:00 pm

Johnny grinned he was fully hard now. He tossed a fork onto the floor. He moved his fingers out of her pants. He moved his mouth to her ear. "I think you dropped something on the floor Blondie Whore. I think you should get it." He pushed her to the floor. He pulled his cock free and placed it in front of her. "Suck it good and fast Blondie. The sooner you finish me off the less likely I am to have you do this in full view of everyone in the room."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

meeting again Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again   meeting again I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:14 pm

Artemis gasped when she was pushed onto the ground. She went to get the fork, only to stop when she saw his member in front of her face. She sat there and looked away, "Please..not here.." Artemis almost begged, but her voice was strong..she was just trying to make it seem like it was weak.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

meeting again Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again   meeting again I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:18 pm

"Here. Now." He growled. "Now suck my cock Whore." He held it and waited. "Or I'll pull You out from under the table and fuck your ass on the table in front of everyone here."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

meeting again Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again   meeting again I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:20 pm

Artemis winced as she softened her eyes, showing a hint of weakness, but it wasn't in view of him. He would not have seen her defeated look. She opened her mouth and started to suck on his member, hard.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

meeting again Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again   meeting again I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:23 pm

Johnny sighed and smiled. He placed a hand on her head and petted her hair. "That's real good Blondie. I like that now just keep sucking and don't forget to massage my balls. And when I cum drink it all down. If you do really well when we get back to the room I'll give you a reward for being such a good girl."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

meeting again Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again   meeting again I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:01 pm

Artemis massaged his balls almost immediately, wanting to get this over with. She kept sucking hard, and sucked harder until after a while he finally came. She whimpered as she swallowed his cum before moving her head off of him. Artemis got up fast, seeing nobody had saw them. She backed up and narrowed her eyes at him, putting her brave face on.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

meeting again Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again   meeting again I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:12 pm

Johnny smirked as he saw the forced brave face she was putting on. He had seen it plenty in the Syndicate. He tucked himself back into his pants and stood. He grabbed her arm. "Now we go back to the room and the real fun will begin." He gently began leading her out of the cafeteria toward the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

meeting again Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again   meeting again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meeting again
Page 1 of 1