TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deflowering a plant

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Deflowering a plant Empty
PostSubject: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:20 am

Pamela walked into the womens restrooms, for obvious reasons. After she had finished her buisness she went to wash her hands, looking up to the mirror,wiping some hair behind her ears before looking down at her hands again.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:26 am

Johnny had seen the woman that had interrupted him with his Blondie go into the woman's rest room. He was going to make her pay in the best possible way.

He speed into the room. He grabbed her and slammed her into the wall of the shower. he quickly closed the shower door and turned on the water to drown out any noise they made.

"Hello there. It's good to see you again." He hissed as she held her against the wall by her neck and yanked off her top.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:33 am

She gasped suddenly when someone grabbed her and groaned when she hit the shower wall. She focused her eyes on the person who was pressing her against the wall. "You!!" She glared at him. "Let me go!! Now!!" She flinched when she felt him take her top off. She saw the shower on, not liking the fact for it made her mindcontrol spores heavy, and not able to get airborn for him to inhale. She kept her cool though, she wasn't completely wet yet. The spores started to glisten on her skin as she was sucreeting them.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:40 am

Johnny smile as she started to get wet but she wasn't nearly wet enough. He pushed her under the shower soaking her body. He then yanked of her pants and underwear and smirked down at her. He then began taking off his own pants. "You know Red. Usually I would use a drug to make you more compliant and it would heighten you pleasure but when you interfered before you made me mad. Now I'm going to rape you hard and make it hurt."
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:45 am

She snarled, grabbing the hand he was using to hold her neck, sinking her nails into it. "Let go!!" She gasped when he yanked her pants and panties off. "Stop it!!" She forced her legs together, she would fight him till the end.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:52 am

Johnny growled as she sank her nails into him. He then slammed her into the wall jarring her. He released her neck and grabbed her legs spreading them. He then speared her with his cock pressing her against the wall. His hands grabbed her hands pinning them against the wall. He kept away from her lips and began fucking her pussy mercilessly. "Oh I'm going to enjoy fucking you Red you dirty little whore."
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:02 am

She winced when he entered her, it surely hurt. She bit her lip, she wouldn't give him the satisfaction to hear her scream. She just glared at him, struggling to free her hands.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:06 pm

Johnny smirked at her struggle. Nothing short of superstrangth would be broken from his grip. He continued fucking her harder and harder and began vibrating his dick inside her. He moved his head forward and started sucking hard on her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:19 pm

She let out a shriek when he started to virate. She hated how her body was reacting to that. She bit her lip so she wouldn't moan.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:28 pm

Johnny continued plowing the woman's tight pussy. He bit her breast hard before pulling away. "You like it rough don't you Red? You like being fucked hard." His dick vibrated harder in her as he slammed her against the wall over and over.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:44 pm

She didn't answer him, biting her lip harder as he kept fucking her. This was humiliating.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:51 pm

Johnny came in her after a few more thrusts. He pulled out. "Don't think I'm done Red." He then spun her around and bent her over. He then thrust into her wet pussy from behind. He pressed her upper body against the wall and kept her pinned with one hand pressed to the back of her head forcing her to stay against the wall. He continued vibrating as he fucked her harder and harder.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:04 pm

She felt sick when he came into her, she was partially relieved thinking he would stop now, but no. She let out a surprised yelp when he spun her around. She really felt nauseated by him. She closed her eyes trying to escape from the situation.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:02 pm

Johnny grinned cruelly as he continued slamming his cock into her. He love making this woman his bitch. "Your a good little fuck you know that?" He slapped her ass with his free hand. "And remember Slut if you tell anyone about this I will find you and I will do a hell of a lot worse to you." He slapped her ass again. "Remember that." He continued plowing into her as his cock vibrated inside her. He also continued slapping her ass over and over leaving many red hand prints on her.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:12 pm

She let out some yelps when he slapped her. "I am not afraid of you!!" She spat at his face, clearly pleased with herself.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:19 pm

Johnny smacked her. "You should be." He then spread her ass cheeks and slammed his cock into her hard without warning. He began fucking her ass as hard as he could as he continued spanking her hard.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:35 pm

She shrieked in pain as he suddenly entered her ass. She quickly bit down on her lip, letting out a pained moan. She tried to quiet herself, not wanting to please him anymore than she had to. "I swear I will kill you the first chance I get!!"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:41 pm

"Oh I doubt that." He spanked her ass one more time before moving his hand around and inserting four fingers inside her and pressing his thumb to her clit. He then began finger fucking her pussy while his dick fucked her ass. He then began vibrating his hand inside her and his dick harder then before. "I'm going to make you cum you little slut."
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:10 pm

She let out a moan, biting her lips tighter, trying to stifle them. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to consentrate away again. She let out a whimper, when he suddenly his her g-spot.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:21 pm

Johnny smirked as he felt her tighten around his fingers. He knew he hit something right. He began attacking that area over and over vibrating in her harder in both holes and continued slamming into her faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:28 pm

She let out another whimper. "No!!! Stop!!" When he didn't, and kept going faster and faster, she finally felt her muscels tighten and relax. She felt violated. "I hate you!!"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:36 pm

Johnny grinned. "I love your ass." He slapped it again and pulled out. He then turned her around bye yanking his fingers that were still inside her around. He then slammed Her against the wall. "Now listen up Slut. If you ever tell anyone about this I and going to find you and I am going to do a hell of a lot worse then what I did hear. And if you ever interfere with my business again I will make you die in the most horribly painful disgusting way I can think of." He hissed out as he twisted her clit hard and jammed his fingers in her hard.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:54 pm

She narrowed her eyes, challenging him. "I am still not afraid of your threaths!!" She then let out a yelp when he twisted her clit and rammed his fingers into her. She managed to get one of her hands free, and slapped him hard across the face.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:14 pm

Johnny grinned as he rubbed his jaw before back handing her violently throwing her acrosse the wall. "Fine Bitch I'll do worse to you now if that's what you want."

He climbed onto her and gabbed a towel stuffing it into her mouth so no one would be able to hear anything from her. He then sat on her chest and pressed her breasts around his dick and began fucking her chest. He also began twisting and pulling hard on her nipples. He began tapping into his super speed leaving burns on her chest as he went.

He finally came and he pulled out the gag and held her mouth open by her jaw making sure not to touch her lips. He then sprayed his cum into her mouth before immediately closing it and holding her nose forcing her to swallow it or suffocate.

He then stuffed the gag back in her mouth and rolled her over and slammed into her ass again. He then began going at supper speed again causing her great pain. He then reached around and pulled and twisted her clit over and over.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:25 pm

She couldn't help but scream against the gag, as he titty fucked her, she was in pain because of the friction that burned her skin. She almost choked on the cum, barely able to swallow it. She felt the gag being forced into her mouth again, as he fucked her ass again. She screamed in pain, just wanting him to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deflowering a plant
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Women's Restrooms-
Jump to: