TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Gotham City Tango

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Batwoman

The Gotham City Tango Empty
PostSubject: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:57 pm

Brenna let Pietro lead her to the room that seemed to be closed and locked. Weird. Hadn't Dick said she... she must have stepped out. Great, now she'd be stuck talking to this young adult that seemed to have a curious way of looking at her.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Pietro looked at the woman curiously. "Sorry if I'm staring I just... well I can picture you kicking butt but it's hard to see such a beautiful woman going out and fighting crime. Sorry." Pietro said honestly. He knew woman could take care of themselves but it was still hard to image sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:16 pm

Brenna shook her head, "Looks mean little less than distracting my opponents." Brenna clammed up, putting on her 'I don't care you're completely lower than me in intellect' that was her normal face. Calm, collected but she wanted to slap him. How dare he think women wouldn't be heroes? Hell, most of the heroes in her world... were female. Men didn't fight that much.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:29 pm

Pietro held up his hands. "I'm sorry that didn't come out the way I meant it. Trust me I know woman can fight. I have a twin sister that can woop my ass. Not to mention she's one of the most powerful individuals on our planet. Sometime my words come out faster than I can check them. I end up putting my foot in my mouth. I was trying to say that you are a beautiful and impressive woman considering all the accomplishments Wally told me of when it comes to the Batman in his world and I'm sure your reputation is more impressive because you have had to deal with people treating you like less because you are a woman." Pietro tried to explain.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Brenna folded her arms, giving him an almost disapproving nod, "How many times did you have to rehearse that speech?" He seemed to piss off a lot of women with his thinking, that speech covered all the grounds he could have possibly stepped on.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:37 pm

"Well really it depends what you mean by rehearsed. I've had to apologize to my sister a lot for putting my foot in my mouth and a number of other woman over time. So while I have never given that apology before I am good at it." Pietro said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:49 pm

"Mhmmm." Brenna said, still quite unsure of the man. Her gut screamed not to trust him and he really hadn't given her much to go with. Wally seemed chummy with him as did Dick, but she wasn't too keen on him just yet.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:48 pm

"Don't know what to think of me, right?" Pietro grinned. "I'm pretty good about reading peoples expressions. It's a good idea to be weary of me. My father trained me to be a terrorist. I don't want to be one but it's hard to get past all that programing. I like Wally and Robby and don't want to hurt them. It's good if someone else that cares watches me."
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:25 pm

Brenna's face completely lost all of any subtle trace of emotion. Something all Bat-Peoplr could do. She just let him talk his mouth off.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:33 pm

Pietro rolled his eyes at the silent woman. "Listen since we're here either I can stay and keep you company, which I am sure you don't need, or I can leave you to your own devices?" Pietro asked figuring he knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:49 pm

"I'm not talkative. You may speak but do not expect responses. If it is uncomfortable for you, you can leave." Brenna made no action to move or even show a bit of emotion.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:13 pm

"Oh you should not have said that. I can rarely resist a chalenge. I will get you to say somthing." He smirked. "Ok I'll start with my friend Toad..." Pietro began telling her about all of Toad's antics that he could remember. Including the one involving a Pygmy Giraffe, a frog funeral, and running from cheetah's. "So then after all that the Giraffe followed us home again. Our boss Mystique started chasing it around the yard and ended up falling in giraffe dung." Pietro laughed at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:17 pm

Brenna stayed silent, shaking her head at the stories. These children needed more discipline, like Dick. Maybe then this man would benefit from it all.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:26 pm

"Not enough huh? Ok let's try another." Pietro rubbed his chin in thought. "Ok... I'll tell you about the time the X-Men let some monsters loose in the school during the Sadie Hawkins dance...." Pietro then began that story including his 4 dates. Though he did not go into any graphic detail besides mentioning he had 4 girls on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:29 pm

Brenna listened, disgusted. Of course she could get more than four men on her arms if she tried but that wasn't the point, "You're a deliquinant and a pig." Brenna hisses out, yet keeping her voice plain.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:33 pm

"Ok first." He held up a finger. "I win. Second I have not been a delinquent since high school. It was a phase I grew out of. And third those girls asked me to go with them as a group together. It was totally their idea and I was 16 do you know a straight 16 year old boy who would say not to 4 girls that wanted to be with him and wouldn't fight?" Pietro asked waiting for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:01 pm

"Yes, I do actually." Brenna said, rolling her eyes. She didn't talk much, not that she didn't talk at all.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:10 pm

Pietro raised an eyebrow not believing her. "Ok what straight 16 year old by do you know that would turn down 4 girls at once?"
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Brenna took a breath, obviously the men she knew would be more disciplined in the art of courting. Then again, she doubted the man even knew how to court a female.

"Daniel, turns down hoards of women at once." Brenna said flatly, ( OOC: I didn't go into more names because I don't know any other characters that are gender swapped in that world)
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:37 pm

Pietro raised an eyebrow still not really believing. "Did you actually know this guy when he was 16 and did he grow up like an normal boy in a public or private school?"
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:42 pm

"Just accept the fact you are wrong. Not everyone acts in that way." Brenna stated flatly. She had no reason nor need to justify Daniel. He was a great man, a great warrior, and a great Prince.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:49 pm

Pietro glared. "I'm not wrong. And I'm not saying this Daniel guy isn't a great guy but there is no way that he had what would be considered anywhere near a normal home life if he was willing to turned down 4 girls at once at age 16. Now I'm not saying that once a guy is older he won't show more propriety. Like me. There is no way I would go on a date with 4 woman now. I'm just saying most straight 16 year old boys would go out with 4 woman if only for the chance to say. 'yes I went on a date with 4 woman.'"
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:51 pm

"Not everyone was raised like you were. We come from two completely different universes!" Brenna snapped, her angry Bat voice echoed through the halls.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:06 pm

Pietro narrowed his eyes. He hated when people used their 'special' voices on him and thought that was the end of the conversation. Wolverine did that, Sabertooth did that, Mystique did that, his father did that. Hell even his twin sister did that. "You should be grateful for that. If I wasn't so willful as a kid during my training you wouldn't be looking at a former delinquent you would be looking at a stone cold killer, terrorist and probably a lot of other things."
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:13 pm

Brenna rolled her eyes. Seriously, did he really think she'd pity his depressing past? No, she wouldn't. Worst things had happened in her life and she wasn't a pity her. She was cold. She never had the love of a parent to show her how to be nice and kind... after their murders.

"This conversation is over." Brenna stated, completely closing him off. It was the only way she could stop herself from physically lashing out, she needed more control right now. And the only way to do that was shut down the outside world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Tango   The Gotham City Tango I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gotham City Tango
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Executive Officer's Offices - Miranda's Room-
Jump to: