TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeling sicker.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Feeling sicker. Empty
PostSubject: Feeling sicker.   Feeling sicker. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:39 pm

Artemis was in the cafeteria as she was feeling even sicker now. She had felt horrible she willingly had sex with her rapist. It made her mad, how could she do something like that?! Though her whole body ached for some relief, and it was a surprise she had doubled over and died..She was in so much pain and the way she looked showed it, but nobody really wanted to help her..
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Feeling sicker. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling sicker.   Feeling sicker. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Johnny had been in the lab a good deal of the time since the last time with Artemis. He wasn't sure so he would not tell her yet but the technology here was very promising for a cure to the Speed juice addiction. Until then he knew she would need a hit soon so he went looking. He found her in the cafeteria and silently sat down next to her.

"Hello, Blondie." He said. He casually placed the syringe on the table by her and waited.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Feeling sicker. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling sicker.   Feeling sicker. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:56 pm

Artemis froze when she heard him. She slowly saw the syringe he placed down, before she groaned, "I don't want that drug!" She groaned, before she put her head down when her stomach started to hurt more, "I'm not addicted..I..I don't need that drug..and I don't need you or your dick!" Artemis whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Feeling sicker. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling sicker.   Feeling sicker. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Johnny sighed. "You might not need my dick but you do need the drug. I won't make you pay for it but you need to take it. Artemis," This was the first time Johnny showed that he knew her name. "If you don't take the drug you will die. So you have two options. Either you inject yourself or I will inject you and you know I will."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Feeling sicker. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling sicker.   Feeling sicker. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Artemis froze a little when he said her name..

So he actually knows it..

She ignored him as she turned her head to the right, "I don't need it! I rather die.." She said as she winced in more pain.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Feeling sicker. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling sicker.   Feeling sicker. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:28 pm

Johnny growled he stood grabbed the syringe and grabbed her arm. He led her out of the room and slammed her against the wall beside the door. He took the syringe and jammed it into her neck. "I told you I would do it myself if you didn't give me a choice. You might be willing to die but I'm not willing to let you." He snarled out as he began walking down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Feeling sicker. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling sicker.   Feeling sicker. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:34 pm

Artemis jumped when he grabbed her arm and forced her out of the room. She shrieked when he slammed her against the wall, before she whimpered when he stuck the syringe in her neck. She didn't look at him until he said his last sentence, her head turned to him, "Why the fuck do you care?" Artemis asked, rudely, "Your the one who did this to me, why the fuck do you even care!?" She yelled, before she stumbled a little, her vision getting blurry a little.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Feeling sicker. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling sicker.   Feeling sicker. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:39 pm

Johnny stopped and sighed. He turned and looked at her. "Because I did this to you. That's why I care."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Feeling sicker. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling sicker.   Feeling sicker. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:40 pm

"Why does it even matter..I'm just your whore..remember? You don't care if I live..or die." She said, before the whole world spun, making her fall to her knees as she held her head. It was getting worse to where the drug was struggling to bring it down.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Feeling sicker. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling sicker.   Feeling sicker. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:45 pm

Johnny bit his lip to keep himsef from saying that he didn' think she was a whore, but he couldn't say that. He had already told her in no uncertain terms what he thought of her, though that had changed.

"I do care if you live or die." He snapped. "but you can believe whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Feeling sicker. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling sicker.   Feeling sicker. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:49 pm

Artemis glared at him, before her eyes widened when her vision snapped red. She felt very dizzy, "J-Johnny.." She whimpered. showing she knew his name too, "E-everything..it's..red..I-!" Her eyes rolled back as she fainted onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Feeling sicker. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling sicker.   Feeling sicker. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Johnny rushed forward and pick Artemis up. Seeing red meant she had waited to long and the amount he gave her wasn't compensating. He had to get her to the med Lab. Johnny was gone in a second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feeling sicker. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling sicker.   Feeling sicker. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling sicker.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: