TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FIVE HOURS?!?!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

FIVE HOURS?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: FIVE HOURS?!?!?   FIVE HOURS?!?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:20 pm

Wally was waiting impatiently for Robin to come back to the room. He had said that he would be back in three hours. It had been 5. He had eaten in the first three hours but now he was stuck in the room because he just knew that as soon as he left Robin would get back and he didn't want to miss him. Wally was getting stir crazy thought waiting here. He had tried sleeping, reading... he just couldn't find anything to keep his attention.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

FIVE HOURS?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIVE HOURS?!?!?   FIVE HOURS?!?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:43 pm

Dick tiredly made his way back to his shared room with Wally. He tiredly opened the door, giving Wally a tired look, "Sorry." he said, his voice wasn't as tired ad he looked, but Wally could tell he was trying to hide it..
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

FIVE HOURS?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIVE HOURS?!?!?   FIVE HOURS?!?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:27 pm

When the door opened Wally was ready to start yelling about being kept waiting. Then he saw how tired Dick was and he got an idea. He zipped over and picked Robin up bridle style. "My poor Dicky Bird you look so tired. Let Wally make it all better."

He then placed Robin on the new giant bed and stripped him of his shirt. He then turned him over onto his back. Wally then climbed onto the bed and straddled Dicks back and began massaging his shoulders. He rubbed and kneaded the muscles. He also vibrated his hands lightly over the really tense areas.

(ooc: all edited Emily ^^)
Back to top Go down
Superman

FIVE HOURS?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIVE HOURS?!?!?   FIVE HOURS?!?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:51 pm

Dick let the door shut behind him when he felt Wally pick him up. Dick didn't fight back, he didn't honestly care he was that tired.

He felt the bed under him as he felt his shirt taken off and Wally sitting on his back. He almost protested until he felt Wally's hands moving alon the sore parts of his back. He gasped as the older teen moved into the more sore muscles. Dick was almost purring like a kitten under Wally.

"Where have you been all my life?" Dick said under his breath, relaxing into Wally's hands.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

FIVE HOURS?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIVE HOURS?!?!?   FIVE HOURS?!?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:10 pm

Wally grinned at the question. "Dude, I've been in your life since you were 11. And before that I was in Central City." He continued massaging Robin moving down his back. slowly.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

FIVE HOURS?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIVE HOURS?!?!?   FIVE HOURS?!?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Dick moved his arms to form a mock pillow for his head. He felt the tension from the activities from earlier eating at his muscles, "Sorry, 'bout being late. They put me through simulation. Didn't think it would be that hard." He muttered out, burying his face in his arms while groaning into his arm if Wally hit a sore muscle.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

FIVE HOURS?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIVE HOURS?!?!?   FIVE HOURS?!?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:22 pm

"It's ok." Wally pressed and vibrated over a particularly hard muscle. "Honestly I was going to ready to read you the riot act for making me wait but then I saw how tired you were. So this time I'll forgive you. But just this time. Next time your going to be late call or have someone come and tell me." He grinned and kissed the back of Robins neck as he massaged his sides up and down.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

FIVE HOURS?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIVE HOURS?!?!?   FIVE HOURS?!?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:30 pm

"If I can hack my way out, I'll try to send an S.O.S. signal." Dick mumbled into his arms. He relaxed into the bed, shutting his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

FIVE HOURS?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIVE HOURS?!?!?   FIVE HOURS?!?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:35 pm

"You're really tired aren't you?" Wally smiled and kissed Dick on the back of one of his ears. "You want me to put you into your p.j.s and then we'll cuddle up and go to sleep? Rest up for a whole day of hanging out together tomorrow?" Wally then hesitated. "Unless your schedule changed and you don't have tomorrow off?" Wally asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

FIVE HOURS?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIVE HOURS?!?!?   FIVE HOURS?!?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:39 pm

"..mmI still 'ave the day off." Dick muttered out, nodding at the statements for clothing change and cuddles. Many, many cuddles would and should be had.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

FIVE HOURS?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIVE HOURS?!?!?   FIVE HOURS?!?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:49 pm

Wally nodded and smiled. "Good." He then pulled Dicks pants off leaving him in just his underwear. Wally figured he didn't really need to dress Dick in p.j.s and that underwear would be fine to sleep in. And Dick looked VERY fine indeed. He then pulled off his own shirt and pants leaving him in the same stat of undress. He then pulled the sheets out from under Dicks body and crawled in himself. He wrapped his arms around Dicks stomach and nuzzled his face into the back of his neck giving it little kisses as he did.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

FIVE HOURS?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIVE HOURS?!?!?   FIVE HOURS?!?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:51 pm

Dick wasn't exactly sure when, in the process of Wally moving around and moving his arms around him, that he felt comfortable enough to sleep. But he did so, comfortably. Probably to the annoyance of his best friend who just wanted to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

FIVE HOURS?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIVE HOURS?!?!?   FIVE HOURS?!?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Wally sighed when he felt Dick was asleep. He had really wanted to talk to him some more. But Wally could forgive him. Dick was tired and the more rest he got now the more they would be able to do tomorrow when Wally would have him all to himself. He cuddled closer using Robin like a teddy bear again... a sexy teddy bear but a teddy bear none the less.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FIVE HOURS?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIVE HOURS?!?!?   FIVE HOURS?!?!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIVE HOURS?!?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Robin and Kid Flash's Room-
Jump to: