TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tell Me You Want Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Batwoman

Tell Me You Want Me Empty
PostSubject: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Brenna moved grabbed a notebook that she convinced Miranda to give her. She found a place in a corner of the room picking out random people as she started to draw them. A secret passion she had developed during stake outs.

--

Clark moved into the room, his mind still reeling from his conversation with Conner. His eyes moved around the room when he noticed a familiar woman that made him almost internally perk up. Brenna.

He moved to the woman that held her knees to her chest and used it was a drawing platform. He knew how she worked so he quietly approached her.

"Hello Brenna." He said in his happy tone.

--

Brenna's eyes moved up looking up at Clark. She gave a twitch of her lips giving him a glimpse a of smile, "Clark." She stated, letting him know she saw him. She watched him pull up a chair next to her as he made himself comfortable to talk. She flipped the page taking a mental picture of Clark before starting to draw him down on the paper in her lap.

--

"Still as... Bat like as ever, huh?" Clark said lamely, wincing at how stupid he sounded. Brenna was a lot easier to talk to than her male counter part but he still felt stupid and tongue tied around her.

--

Brenna gave a smile to Clark not looking up from her sketch, "I guess you could call my behavior that." Brenna said in a light voice, brushing the hair out of her eyes.

"Did you know we're roommates right?"

--

Clark raised his raised shaking his head, "No, I haven't really checked about a room. Just Garrus had me changed and I was let go. I'm guessing you'll show me the room later?" Clark blinked not really noticing how sexual it sounded. But a few moments later he understood causing his face to turn red.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Wally was bored and wondered into the crew hangout. He then saw Superman and Brenna talking. He walked over carefully. "Hi guys" he greeted them.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:03 pm

Brenna looked up, giving Wally a nod telling him she knew he was there.

--

Clark blinked looking up at the ginger, he looked oddly familiar, "Hello!" Clark said, trying ti figure out why the kid looked so familiar.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:16 am

"It's nice to see you again Brenna. It's nice to see you too Superman." Wally held out his hand to shake with the man of steel.
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:19 am

Brenna just gave another approving nod as she kept drawing Clark.

--

Clark moved to extend his hand trying to place a face to a name. Brenna looked over to the clearly confused Kryptonian, "It's Wally." Clark seemed to blinked before getting it. He extended his hand with a wide smile.

"Aren't you a little young to be Wally?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:53 pm

"There's an age limit to be Wally now?" Wally asked sarcastically. He turned to Brenna. "I'm guessing he isn't the Superman from my universe." He turned to Superman. "I'm Kid Flash. I've been Kid Flash since I was 11." He told him.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:59 pm

Brenna shook her head, "Wally is our age in our universe, can't blame him for not getting it." Brenna said erasing a line before moving her pencil along to start finishing the drawing.

--

Clark felt his lips turn into a sheepish smile, "Uh, okay. Sorry, didn't mean to step on toes."

Clark started to speak again with a sigh, "I'm not the Superman from your Universe. I'm Earth 52's Superman. If that makes any sense. Which Earth are you from?" He asked Wally, maybe that would help dwindle his confusion.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:16 pm

Wally thought for a minute. "I think I'm from Earth 16. We have a team Young Justice. It has me, Robin, Aqualad, Artemis, Miss Martians, Zatana and Superboy. We're run by Batman and Black Canary trains us. Red Tornado is kind of like our Den Mother or Den Father." Wally thought for a moment. "Or would it be Den Robot? Anyway my Uncle Barry is the Flash in my world."
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Clark raised an eyebrow, "So Zatanna is also age swapped. Strange. And I met Superboy. Earth 16 me is a..."

--

"Douche bag." Brenna finished the statement for the man who wouldn't curse for anything.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:09 pm

Wally nodded. "Yeah in my world your a complete ass hat. He won't even talk to Conner." Wally shook his head. "I really don't know what his problem is. Conner's a good guy he wants to learn he wants to be a good guy. He wants to be like you. Or at least he did. I don't know about now after the way that Superman treated him but..." Wally shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:21 pm

"I'm not sure either. I'm unsure of how your world's Lois Lane would act about it either. That is if your world even had one." Clark felt a bit upset suddenly thinking about her. He just needed to move on at this point. That was all he could do.

--

"Clark, no pity party for you. Come on, Lois is a complete idiot for leaving you." She said it moving her hand to touch his arm before she sat back into her spot. She finished the last details of her drawing at this point.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:33 pm

"Oh she exists in our world but she doesn't know about how he treats Conner I don't think. I was thinking of having me and Rob tell on him. See how he likes getting railed for the treatment of his son by the girl he likes." Wally laughed. "But you seem cool."
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:40 pm

"Lois would leave him. I believe, She would not want to deal with the fact she and he can't have a child but he and Luther can." There was a bit of anger at the thought but he continued, "I'll be the better Clark, if my alternate can't stand up and be a dad then I will."

--

Brenna didn't look up but let a Half smile on her lips. That's the Clark she knew. She sighed attracting their attention. She offered them the notebook with her illustration of Superman, "I haven't done this in a while."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:45 pm

Wally looked at the picture. "That's really good Brenna." It was a very well structured and designed drawing.
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Clark blinked looking at himself in the picture. The likeness was almost uncanny.

"Wow." Clark had no idea what to say. It looked fantastic.

--

Brenna blushed lightly as the two complimented her work. She quickly brought the book back to her lap turning the page. She began a new page looking up at Wally before sketching him down in the book.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:01 pm

"Are you drawing me now?" Wally asked. He stood on his tip toes looking at the sketch book without moving out of her vision. He knew what he would really want would be a picture of Dick. With Brenna's skill it would be an incredible picture.
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:05 pm

"Yes." Brenna said quietly as she kept moving her hand over the paper with pencil, "Bruce has this ability as well. He may not show it but he enjoys it sometimes."

--

Clark raised an eyebrow, he hadn known Bruce was a artistic person, "I had no idea."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:16 pm

"I can believe it." Wally nodded. "With how talented Dick is his 'dad' must be pretty high up. Honestly I think the Batman in my world is one of the best Batmen from what I've heard. Obviously I'm excluding you Brenna from that because your Batwoman." He held still allowing Brenna to draw him. "Dicks always telling me about how great he is. Playing basket ball with him the fun with training and stuff." Wally said. "I think he even tried talking Superman into spending time with Conner. I guess it didn't work but at least he tried."
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:01 pm

Brenna tried her best not to snap the pencil in half. She was a Batman, she was a fucking Wayne just as much as Bruce. They had the same past. Just different genders yet the Justice Leagues of other worlds always treated her differently. She just kept working on her drawing, trying to keep her mouth in check.

"I've never met him. I go off of 52's mainly. Sometimes I'll see 63 and 23s but one is a closet dweller and the other is a Russian Spy." Brenna said in a low voice finishing up her sketch. She kept erasing Wally's freckles growin at them. She loved his freckles but she could never draw them.

--

"Bruce as a Russian spy? Weird." Clark stated not even the least bothered with the fact Bruce of 63 was gay.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:16 pm

(ooc: emily you should know wally was trying to say he saw Brenna as beter then Bruce but he had to be nice about Dick father)

"A Russian Spy? That's badass. I don't know how you do it Brenna but pretty much every version of you is completely awesome including you of course." Wally said with awe.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Brenna didn't look up but had a smile working under her lips, "Most are, but that would be biased of me." Brenna stated finally getting his freckles right. She flipped the notepad over to show Wally, "I can do your boyfriend too it you want." She gave a wink.

--

Clark gave a chuckle, "I have to agree, usually Bruce is the best in any world." He was met with a pencil to the side of his head. He picked it back up to look at Brenna who was glaring daggers at him, "And Brenna is too." Clark's face drained of color, Bruce may have had the Bat-glare down for him, but he could learn from Brenna with the way her eyes bore into his soul he slowly inched the pencil to her trying to move his body away without making it noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Wally's eyes lit up. He then blushed with a thought. He stepped froward to whisper even though it wouldn't help with the Kryptonian. "Could you draw him asleep? He looks so pretty when he sleeps."
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:09 pm

Brenna nodded lightly, trying not to giggle at the adorableness. She snatched her pencil back from Clark giving him the 'Go Away While I Do Something Personal' look.

--

Clark blinked at Brenna who kept giving him this look. It took him a moment before he gave an 'O' with his mouth, "Later, Brenna, you have to show me to our room. I'm going to find Kara though. I'll see you later, Wally." Clark quickly trotted off to find something to do that wasn't in Brenna's range of hearing.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:23 pm

Wally's grinned when she grabbed her pencil. "See you around Clark." Wally waved as Superman left. "Can you come now he's sleeping?" Wally asked his eyes shining with excitment.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:32 pm

"I can actually do you a few better." Brenna held up a finger, digging in her pocket for her BatPhone. When she pulled it out her fingers quickly started to type on the screen, "Want to see Dick before Robin was ever a partner of Batman?" She held a sly smile as she looked at the picture, "Bruce would kill me, knowing I have this but it was just too cute to pass up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Me You Want Me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Crew's Hangout-
Jump to: