TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First time with the one you trust..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

First time with the one you trust.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:22 am

Kara moaned softly in the kiss. Before pulling away lightly, "This...feels so good..Logan.."
Back to top Go down
https://trustorbetrayal.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:29 am

"Glad... you think so... babe." He said, before kissing her again.

After a moment, he started going fast once more and his kisses became more hunger like.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:36 am

Kara kissed him back, before feeling his kisses become more deep. She kept kissing him, before her back arched as she suddenly orgasmed loud, "Logan!" She moaned as she suddenly came.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:42 am

Logan felt himself coming and at the last minute, he pulled out of her. He winced a bit when the white liquid hit her stomach.

"Uh, sorry about that... should have warn you first..." He said, smiling sheepishly at her. "I, uh... didn't want to risk you getting pregnant..." He said, getting off of her and the bed.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:46 am

Kara's stomach winced at the liquid hitting her stomach..She looked up at him as she shook her head, "I-It's okay..t-thank you.." She said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:02 am

Logan gave her a kiss on the lips before going into the bathroom. He came back out with toilet paper to clean off her stomach. "Here..." He said, handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:06 am

Kara kissed him back, before sitting up a little when he got off of her. She then gently took the toilet paper and wiped herself off. She then looked up at him and smiled, "That was..amazing.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:09 am

Logan smiled and sat down on the bed next to her. "Glad you think so, babe..." He said, before he suddenly started tickling her.

After tickling her for a bit, he made it to where she was in his lap as he kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:11 am

Kara's eyes widened as she shrieked when he started to tickle her. She tried to get away at times, but found herself in his lap..And he suddenly kissed her neck, making her gasp as she moaned softly. Finding that her neck was really sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:39 pm

Logan chuckled lowly against her neck. "Better watch it with those moans." He said, kissing her shoulder. "You're going to get me riled up again."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:40 pm

Kara closed her eyes as she blushed more, "I-I can't help it! My neck is sensitive." She said as she laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Logan kissed her shoulder again. "Did you enjoy your first time, babe?" He asked, softly, feeling he knew the answer, but wanted to hear her say it.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:50 pm

Kara looked up at him and smiled as she nodded her head, "Yes." She said as she smiled, "It felt amazing..well..when you got past the hurting part." She giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:53 pm

Logan kissed her temple. "Glad to hear it." He said, softly. He laid her down with him on the bed and just held her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Kara smiled and snuggled against him, "What...what did you think of it? Was it good?" She asked, curious to know what he felt about it.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Logan chuckled a little. "Yeah, it was." He said, kissing the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:26 pm

Kara smiled up at him, "I'm glad..it was you.." She said as she snuggled into him once again.

---
Laura was walking down the hall, stopping when she smelled Logan and Kara...And how their smells were combined, making her smirk.

Payback is a bitch, my dear brother.

Laura opened the door fast, smirking when she saw Logan and Kara quickly jump up. And Kara hiding behind the covers now. Her eyes then narrowed, looking at Logan as she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:07 pm

Logan moved Kara half way behind him when the door opened.

He glared and growled a little when he saw who it was. "Laura...." He said, before raising a finger and pointing it at her. "Don't start..."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:14 pm

Kara hid behind Logan.

---
Laura glared at him, "How does it feel being interrupted and judged? Not really good, huh?" She said as she leaned more against the door.

---
Kara looked down, knowing what this was about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First time with the one you trust..
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3