TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So Not Asterous

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
`Robin

`Robin

So Not Asterous - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Dick held his breath as Wally moved his tongue around his throbbing erection (which he hadn't even realized could get hard that quickly).

"Holy haberdashery, Batman!" Dick yelled out as Wally vibrated with him in his mouth. Dick lost all ability to think. He started to pant while grabbing the bedding with a white knuckle grip.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:38 pm

Wally began to vibrate his hands as he held and massaged his balls. He chuckled as he heard Dick's exclamation. He began moving up and down faster and faster while he continued to vibrate.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Dick started to pant even louder as he moan gibberish out. His brain had decided to shut down all logic centers.

"Wa..." Dick started out, trying to explain the fact he was about to explode. He didn't get to that point before reaching the tipping point and falling into the pleasured abyss that followed.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:55 pm

Wally moaned happily as Robin climaxed in his mouth. He had missed pleasuring Dick. Wally pulled away sucking hard making sure to get every drop as he pulled up.

He then kissed his way up his boyfriends body before kissing his lips. He licked over the roof of his mouth and against his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Not Asterous
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Robin and Kid Flash's Room-
Jump to: