TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And why are you down here?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

And why are you down here? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:49 pm

Pietro loved the view of her chest for the second he got it. He then stood up and slammed her against the wall. He moved his hand out of her pants and began vibrating his cock painfully hard in his pants against her wettening core. His hands moved up and grabbed her breast pulling at her nipples.
Back to top Go down
xJack

xJack

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:57 pm

Jack moaned loud at how he slammed her against the wall. She bit her lip as she moaned against when she felt his cock vibrate. She unbuckled his pants and pulled his bottoms down with her foot. Jack let her pants slide off of her, she then brought him close to her, making him enter her. After she adjusted she moved against his member.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:02 pm

Pietro moaned as she got him in her. He then grabbed her ass in both hands tightly leaving slight bruises as he began slamming into her pussy as he slammed her against the wall. His cock vibrated harder as he began moving in her as fast as he really could tapping into his supperspeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And why are you down here?   And why are you down here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And why are you down here?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 4: Engineering :: Under the Engineering room - Jack's Room-
Jump to: