TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! Empty
PostSubject: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:18 pm

The two entered another gray room. "I'm starting to get sick of gray..." Logan muttered, looking around the room.

The room had a large window on one side and a bar at the very end of the room. Logan smirked walking over to it. "Want anything?" He asked, jumping behind the bar.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:20 pm

Kara looked at Logan, before watching him go to the bar. She shook her head, "Never really had alcohol.." She said as she really didn't, Kal-El had always kept a sharp eye on her, and wanted to keep her pure.
Back to top Go down
https://trustorbetrayal.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:23 pm

Logan looked at her surprised. "You haven't? Well, we'll change that today." He said, pulling out a bottle. "Wine, Whiskey, or Brandy?" He asked, smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:27 pm

"What?" She asked as she looked at him, getting confused, before shaking her head. She didn't know what she would like, "I..I don't know what I would like.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:33 pm

"All right." He said, pulling out three glasses. "You can try a sip of all three then." He stated, pouring a little Brandy in one glass, Whiskey in another, and Wine in the last one.

He pushed all three towards her. "All right, try 'em." He said, leaning on the bar on one arm.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:18 pm

Kara's eyes widened when he pulled out three glasses. She looked at them, before looking back up at him, before looking down. She took a sip of the Brandy, before shaking her head as she stuck out her tongue in disgust. Kara then tried the Whiskey and did the same thing only saying 'ew' after. She then tried the wine, and didn't react violently like the others, "This one..is better."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:23 pm

Logan smirked softly, watching her reactions. "They're all an acquired taste, sweetheart." He stated, standing up straight. "The older the year on the wine, the better it is." He said, before drinking the rest of her whiskey and brandy.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:28 pm

Kara frowned a little pouty look, "Stop smirking at me!" She whimpered, knowing he was being amused by her not knowing about alcohol. She watched him drink the rest of the other two. She looked at the wine and took another sip, but a small one.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:31 pm

Logan chuckled. "Getting nervous, babe?" He asked, still smirking at her, while teasing her. It was fun to see her reactions.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:31 pm

"N-no.." She said as she looked away fast, keeping her eyes staring at the wine. She bit her lip kind of.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:35 pm

Logan cocked an eyebrow at her, before sliding over to the other side of the bar, in front of her.

"I think someone has a little crush." He said, smirking at her, completely teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:38 pm

Kara froze as her cheeks went red, "N-no I don't!" She said as she got up and walked to the window to look at the stars. Her cheeks were bright red.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:14 pm

Logan chuckled again. "Look, I'm just teasing." He said, walking over to her. "It's not my fault you react in a cute way." He stated, smirking again.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:18 pm

Kara blushed more when he called her cute. She slowly looked up at him, pushing him a little as she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:19 pm

"There you go, there's the pretty smile." He said, smiling back as he rubbed his chest. "Geez, strong push there, babe."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Kara laughed softly, "I have super strength." She said before she hovered over the floor, "And..I can fly as well as heat vision." She said as she went back to the ground. Her eyes then looked back out the window, staring at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:42 pm

He stared at her in shock. "Wow... I guess I should start calling you "Fly Girl," huh?" He asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:53 pm

Kara looked at him as she smiled softly, "That's a nice nickname..Maybe I should call you Wolf." She said as she smiled, "Since you remind me of a strong wolf."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:56 pm

He raised an eyebrow at the nickname. "Even though a Wolverine isn't a wolf... but whatever you want to call me, Fly Girl." He said, smiling a little as he looked out the window. He looked back at her and winked.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:57 pm

Kara tilted her head, "I know." She said as she smiled, before turning around as he winked at her, not giving him a reaction he wanted. She then smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:08 pm

He shook his head, walking away from the window. "Want any more to drink?" He asked, pouring him another glass of whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:15 pm

Kara looked at him before looking at her wine that wasn't finished. She walked to it and took another sip.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:17 pm

He took a swig of his whiskey. "Probably should have asked if you were old enough to drink first." He said, just realizing he didn't know her age.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:17 pm

"Twenty-one." She said as she looked up at him and smiled. Though she stopped drinking it after, it was getting strong, "I'm not use to drinking either."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Logan mentally relaxed. "Good to know." He said, smirking before winking at her. "I can tell too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!   Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whiskey makes my baby... get a little frisky!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Port Observation / Bar-
Jump to: