TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blatantly Oblivious

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

Blatantly Oblivious  Empty
PostSubject: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:02 pm

Blake ushered Barbara into one of his favorite places on the ship, "This is the Normandy's Theater. Here... well I think it's almost obvious what here does."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:06 pm

She laughed a little. "Pretty cool. Nice to know I won't be completely bored on board now." She said, smiling as she walked around. "What kind of movies do you show?" She asked, looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:08 pm

"Whatever I feel like watching. This room isn't used all that often, so I tend to keep really old sci-fi movies in here... likes Jaws or Jurassic Park. Both are primitive in cinema editing but classically... brilliant." Blake gushed out, loving to tell Barbara about his hidden passion for science fiction movies.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:13 pm

She placed her hand over her mouth as she giggled. "Wow, those movies aren't bad. Never been a fan of sharks after Jaws though; I saw it when I was waay to young to ever have watched that movie." She said, shaking herself a little.

"What about Star Wars? Are you a fan of that?" She asked, wanting to know.

{ooc: Never actually seen the movies, but eh XD *is a fan of starwars*}
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:16 pm

"I love them." Blake said, keeping his voice lower, "I have all of them in the movie library." He said it like it was a secret that only she could know about.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:21 pm

She smiled more. "We should watch them sometime; I haven't watched them in awhile." She said, smiling at him.

Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:23 pm

"That would be great, glad to know someone still enjoys classic space movies... then again we're in space, just gives it more atmosphere." Blake gave her a genuine smile, glad to be opening up for once. It was hard to, usually. He had to be the cold, demanding Shepard that didn't let anyone in, except for Joker and Garrus, his sister not included. He had to be the cold hearted killer, the thing of nightmares... but here he could be himself. His real self without having to worry about his reputation suiciding.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:40 pm

She smiled. "You're kind of cute when you smile." She stated, being honest.

"You should smile more often."
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:43 pm

Blake gave a cheesy smiled before sobering up, "Yeah, but I'm the ruthless, cold hearted fighter. I can't do this without losing the fear factor I dish out." Blake explained before folding his arms, "You should nerd out more. It suits you."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:13 pm

Barbara shurgged. "I'm supposed to be cold and emotionless in my job too... I can be when I'm wearing the mask," She said, sitting down. "But when I'm out of uniform, I can't play the part; iit's just not poisslbe for me..."
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:38 pm

"It's easier to do that with a mask, I prefer the full on helmet. It helps when I need to be careful of how sinister I need to be." Blake let the corner of his mouth twitch upwards.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Barbara smirked. "You haven't seen the outfit... Though, mine isnt' as intimidating as the man's who trained me." She stated, shrugging.

Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:36 pm

"You'll see it soon enough, sadly." Blake said with more of a down cast tone, "Though, not a lot of people come down here... which makes it perfect for crew dates."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:39 pm

"I guess you won't be able to see mine... unless you did see it when you zapped me here..." She said, thinking about it. "I would actually like to see it; I've seen a lot of scary things already... in my line of work, that's practically all you see... not to meantion I am the daughter of a police officer,"
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:57 pm

"I know what you mean. My sister and I... we come from a past not too keen. Our parents were slaughtered like pigs in front of us when Juliet was sixteen and I was eleven... then while we rose and joined the Human Alliance Military to protect others from what happened to us. One day were we commanding a simple mission when we were ambushed. Of 100 soldiers only myself and Juliet survived. Credit was given to Juliet mainly, I didn't want it. I didn't want to live after I went through it. But Juliet pulled me through it." Blake paused trying to find something to say that didn't sound like he was putting himself on a higher pedestal than Barbara.

"Sometimes you're going to hear someone refer to me or Juliet as a Spectre... That means we're the best of the best, you don't need to know exactly what we do. But we're highly respected. Laws can't even touch us." Blake sighed, "Sorry, I'm guessing you didn't want a history lesson. It's boring." Blake said, looking over to the movies, "But, sitting down for about eight hours to watch movies sounds like a perfectly wonderful thing."

[[OOC: I just realized how weird Shepard's earlier life is like Batman's. ouo; ]]
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:54 pm

{ooc: errie >.>}

"Oh, wow..." Barbara said, after a few moments.

"Hmm... My story is not tragic in anyways..." She started. "I got into my line of work because I wanted to do something useful. As I mentioned, my father is a police officer, in fact, he is the commisoner of Gotham police. So, yeah, a lot to live up to. I found out about who the vigliante hero that saved Gotham every night was, I took on the role as to help him out. I became a vigliante myself." She told him, shrugging at him.

"Not much else for my story."
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:57 pm

Blake shrugged, "I'm glad you didn't have to go threw what I did. It's... good to see people being/acting for the well being of others just because the want to and can."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:21 am

Barbara smiled a little sadly. "I know too many people that have tragic pasts... families being killed before their eyes..." She said, her smile falling away as she hugged herself a little.

"I just... I know I have a lot to be thankful for, but I just... at times feel so bad when I know someone has had tragedy and I still have my happy life..." She said, rubbing her hand up and down her arm.

"I do what I do to try and help less people have the tragedies... I'm one of the guardians of my city...

"... I'm Batgirl..." She said, quietly, before looking up at him. "That's my secret... Think you can keep it for me, Blake?" She asked, her green eyes looking into his.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:30 am

"I'd be more than honored too." Blake said in a quiet voice, taking a step forward and encasing the woman in a hug. Barbara seemed like she really needed this.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:10 pm

Barbara tensed at first when he hugged her. She wasn't expecting a hug from the man.

Guess he's not completely like Bruce after all... She thought, before easing into the hug. She hugged Blake back, feeling better then she had previously.

"Thanks." She mumbled, as she hugged him, while smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:15 pm

"Sometimes you have to open yourself up. Specially in private. If you don't... The persona eats you alive." Blake said in a minirly haunted voice, having gone renegade after he couldn't stand to be paragon. Thankfully he was back to full paragon, instead of being a merciless murderer.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:28 pm

She nodded. "Yeah... It's nice to have someone to talk to... Ever since I started college, I haven't really had anyone to talk to about these things with."
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:29 pm

"You can always stop by my room or office if you ever need to talk." Blake stated, opening up to Barbara.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:32 pm

She smiled at him. "Thanks, I may take you up on that." Barbara said, tilting her head to the side.

"Could you show me where it is? In case I do need to talk to you about something?" She asked, unsure how he would feel about her asking that.

Though, he was the one who offered.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:02 pm

Blake nodded, removing himself, "Yes I can. Follow me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blatantly Oblivious    Blatantly Oblivious  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blatantly Oblivious
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Movie Theater-
Jump to: