TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here In Your Arms Tonight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

Here In Your Arms Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Here In Your Arms Tonight   Here In Your Arms Tonight I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:04 pm

Blake lead her up to the top deck, pressing a long series of numbers and letters that seemed to be in a foreign language. The door opened and shower a lavish cabin. The walls had built in aquariums that held exotic fish and a few jelly fish, Blake's personal favorite of all sea mammals smaller than a bread box. (His personal favorite was a Tiger Shark, but he couldn't convince the old Captain to let him have it.) It had a bed in the middle of the back wall with two rooms hooked on the sides. One for showering and another that was his office.

"This is where I like to hide away from responsibility." Blake said, showing her the room.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Here In Your Arms Tonight   Here In Your Arms Tonight I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:11 pm

"Wow! Much bigger then our rooms." She said, walking around. "Is that a Jelly fish?" She asked, looking at the aquariums.

"I can see why you would hide in here." She said, walking around the huge room.

"How do I get a room like this?" She asked, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Here In Your Arms Tonight   Here In Your Arms Tonight I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:13 pm

"Become a Spectre, Become Deputy of the Ship, have an entire Universe rely on you to save their asses... I think that's about it." Blake said making a joke out of it, "Yes, your rooms were thrown together quite hastily, though this may be my room but I tend not to sleep here, unless there is a huge mission upcoming." He explained, watching her with a soft look, "And yes, that is a jellyfish."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Here In Your Arms Tonight   Here In Your Arms Tonight I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:16 pm

"Eeeh, yeah, I think I'll just stick to crashing in your room." She said, winking at him before she fell back on his bed.

"This is soo BIG! You could fit a family of five or seven on it!" She said, spreading her arms out on the bed.

{OOC: Barbara, what are you doing? >.>}
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Here In Your Arms Tonight   Here In Your Arms Tonight I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:19 pm

Blake folded his arms, chuckling at the red head's antics, "I'm more than content with just watching you." He paused before correcting himself, "I mean, I'm more than willing to lend my room out so you don't need to sleep with that... nuance Pietro."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Here In Your Arms Tonight   Here In Your Arms Tonight I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:22 pm

Barbara looked over at him at his first statement. She sat up on the bed and laughed a little. "Thanks, just don't try anything." She said, jokingly winking at him.

She stood up and stretched, before putting her hands on her belt. "Thanks again for getting my belt back; it means a lot."
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Here In Your Arms Tonight   Here In Your Arms Tonight I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:24 pm

"I assumed as such. That is why I fought with Mordin to get it back." Blake said, frowning at her saying try. There was no trying involved. He was succeeding and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Here In Your Arms Tonight   Here In Your Arms Tonight I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:27 pm

{OOC: XD Oh, Blake XDD}

She gave him a suspicious look. "Are you doing all of this to get into my pants?" She asked, half joking and half wondering.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Here In Your Arms Tonight   Here In Your Arms Tonight I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:46 pm

"If I had any other motives they would have been known. I like to think we know what it's like to be in the other's shoes." Blake almost felt a little... hurt? He wasn't sure, he held a genuine interest. Sure, she was hot but not everything was about looks.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Here In Your Arms Tonight   Here In Your Arms Tonight I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Barbara bit her lip, feeling bad for asking. "I'm sorry, I'm just used to guys only wanting that with me; I don't exactly live in a great city with honorable guys..." She said, looking at the ground with her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Here In Your Arms Tonight   Here In Your Arms Tonight I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:32 pm

Blake nodded in understanding, "Again, I haven't met a decent human while on Earth. All the gentlemen are in space." He gave with a hunt of amusement and a wink to the woman before chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Here In Your Arms Tonight   Here In Your Arms Tonight I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:10 am

[Ooc Soo I'm a gentleman? XDD]

[[ OOC: Blake doesn't know you happened, Smarty. >> ]]
[Ooc Stop editing my posts you meanie XDD]

Last edited by Sabretooth on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Here In Your Arms Tonight   Here In Your Arms Tonight I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:36 am

{OOC: Go away, Sabretooh >.>}

"Well, I know a few guys who are decent..." She said, walking around. "And, we did just meet, how can I be sure to know you are what you say are are showing me?" She asked, looking up at him.

{OOC: LAME post... *has two people behind me distracting me* -_-}
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Here In Your Arms Tonight   Here In Your Arms Tonight I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:59 am

"First impressions? And I'm not sure how you would classify a decent man. I fight to save the universe, no thank you'd involved. It's expected. I have to..." Blake paused, trying to figure out why he was defending himself. He didn't need to justify his intentions, all of which were innocent, "Nevermind." He replied with, knowing the defending the universe had covered his hands in blood as well. He wasn't sure if he wanted this woman, that he seemed to really enjoy, to know about his nickname and bloodied history.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Here In Your Arms Tonight   Here In Your Arms Tonight I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:29 am

"...Why don't you show me more around? That is, if you still want to be in my company after I insulted by accident." She said, not really meaning to offend him at all.

"And... I'll shut up the rest of the time?" She offered, knowing her mouth was being a big enemy today.

{OOC: XP No idea what to say at all. She feels bad, can you tell?}
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Here In Your Arms Tonight   Here In Your Arms Tonight I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:34 am

"I'll continue to show you around after training? In about... 20 I have to meet Garrus for some sparring, not in the literal sense of the world." He paused looking at her, "You could join in to watch, to get a gauge of our abilities? Then I can show you our medical bay and other other levels of the Normandy, might even let you meet the pilot." He paused again, shaking his head, "Actually, I'd rather you talk than me, at least when we're outside. I have a reputation to up hold."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Here In Your Arms Tonight   Here In Your Arms Tonight I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:45 am

"Got it; I know how important images are." She said, having to have one herself whenever she was home.

"Sounds like fun." She admitted, actually really wanting to see him in action.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Here In Your Arms Tonight   Here In Your Arms Tonight I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:56 am

Blake nodded stepping back, the automatic door slid open, "Now, it's going to take us ten minutes to get there, we should head off." Blake said, slipping his voice behind his cold, collected tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here In Your Arms Tonight   Here In Your Arms Tonight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here In Your Arms Tonight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Deck 1: Captain's and Deputy's Quarters :: Deputy Blake Shepard's Room-
Jump to: