TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting the 'Joker' without the 'the'

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Meeting the 'Joker' without the 'the' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 'Joker' without the 'the'   Meeting the 'Joker' without the 'the' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Joker tried to move slowly, but Juliet's voice filled the cockpit. She needed them to move towards Omega and quickly as they could. Joker nodded, shouting out, "Fine, but you better program me a god damn mute button!" He chuckled before leaning his head back, "'Kay, little lady I gotta fly the ship for real. Mind leaving me to do this before Jules' rings my neck?"
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

Meeting the 'Joker' without the 'the' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the 'Joker' without the 'the'   Meeting the 'Joker' without the 'the' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Barbara nodded. "Got it and thanks for the lesson, it was fun." She stated, smiling, before waving as she left the Pilot Station.

"Now then..." She said, looking around.

"Where do I go now?" She asked, no one in particular, before she started walking down the hall.
Back to top Go down

Meeting the 'Joker' without the 'the'
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2