TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm here for your entertainment!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

I'm here for your entertainment!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm here for your entertainment!!!   I'm here for your entertainment!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:46 pm

[[OOC ...I'm not here for your entertainment..did not just pop in my head <.< >.>]]

Kara was carried into a Movie Theatre, she looked up at Logan, "How did you find this place?" She asked, wondering.
Back to top Go down
https://trustorbetrayal.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: I'm here for your entertainment!!!   I'm here for your entertainment!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:54 pm

"Followed the smell of popcorn and soda; this had the strongest smell." He stated, carefully setting her down in a chair.

"Now, what do you want to watch?" He asked, moving over to the movies.

{OOC: name something XD}
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm here for your entertainment!!!   I'm here for your entertainment!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:02 pm

"I..don't know.." She said as she looked around and picked up a menu of some sort. It had names of a lot of movies.

Notebook
The Proposal
The Dark Knight
X-men Origins: Wolverine.

X-men Origins: Wolverine

"Wolverine?" She asked and before she knew it, the movie theater turned on the movie. Her eyes widened, "What..!?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: I'm here for your entertainment!!!   I'm here for your entertainment!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:09 pm

"What?" He asked, looking back at her, before the theatre turned on.

"Why did you say my name?" He asked, walking over to her and sitting down, as the movie started.

She showed him the movie options and his eyes widened. "The hell...?" He said, before he looked up at the movie and stared in confusion and interest.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm here for your entertainment!!!   I'm here for your entertainment!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:13 pm

Kara just stared at the movie, watching it..Her eyes softened when she realized this was all about Logan's past..

---
After the movie..

Kara slowly looked at Logan, who had the most shocked face, "Logan..?" She asked softly..

[[OOC Really couldn't think of anything else..]]
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: I'm here for your entertainment!!!   I'm here for your entertainment!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:24 pm

Logan rubbed his forehead, feeling a very dull pain there for a moment after he saw himself get shot in the head.

He looked at her. "I'm fine." He said, standing up, his mind reeling over everything he just saw.

He remembered the brunette woman... seeing her dead body there and closing her eyes.

Now he knew her name....

Or 'remembered' it...

He shook his head and placed his hands on his head, his head hurting. Too much was coming back at once...
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm here for your entertainment!!!   I'm here for your entertainment!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:26 pm

Kara looked at him, getting worried about him. She then looked back at the screen, looking down..The one woman he loved died and he had forgot about that..Her eyes softened as she looked down, not knowing if she should've seen that..That really wasn't her place, "I..I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: I'm here for your entertainment!!!   I'm here for your entertainment!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:38 pm

"Don't!" He said, raising his voice, before breathing heavily. "Don't..."

His head ached as his mind replayed all the images over and over again. He drop to a knee, holding his head in pain, before punching the floor with his claws, tearing up the floor.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm here for your entertainment!!!   I'm here for your entertainment!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Kara jumped when he yelled, looking at him, before jumping again. She got up slowly as she started to back away from him. Her eyes were wide and she was a bit scared of how he was acting..Even though she was in pain, she kept backing away, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: I'm here for your entertainment!!!   I'm here for your entertainment!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:56 pm

"My own brother wants to kill me... My own fucking brother wants to kill me!!" He shouted, standing up and ripping more of the floor up, before he slashed one of the walls.

After he slashed the wall and shouted for awhile, he finally stopped. He was breathing heavily as his claws retracted.

He looked over at Kara and saw her scared. He cursed mentally.

"I'm... sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm here for your entertainment!!!   I'm here for your entertainment!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:04 pm

Kara was against the wall when he slashed one of the walls. Her eyes stared at him in horror. She shook her head, "I'm..I'm so sorry.." She said as she gained up her strength and ran towards the exit, feeling bad she had started the movie.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: I'm here for your entertainment!!!   I'm here for your entertainment!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:10 pm

"Kara!" He shouted, grabbing her by the stomach before holding her.

"Stop, please... It's not your fault... I needed to see that... I'm sorry I scared you..."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm here for your entertainment!!!   I'm here for your entertainment!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:14 pm

Kara froze when he held her, feeling herself feel bad still, "It's okay..." She said as she kept her eyesight down., "But..If I hadn't said your name..I..don't know.." She said as she was in shock kind of..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: I'm here for your entertainment!!!   I'm here for your entertainment!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:18 pm

"I needed to see that, Kara." He stated, know he had to. "For so long, I didn't know who I was or the full details on how I got my metal skeleton..." He said, softly.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm here for your entertainment!!!   I'm here for your entertainment!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:21 pm

Kara looked at him, "I..I just feel like..I just pried myself into your past..I..It was not my place to watch that..It..It's your business.." She said, before feeling her area start to really sting from her running. She winced as she fell to her knees. Kara didn't know she had just stretched herself by running like she did.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: I'm here for your entertainment!!!   I'm here for your entertainment!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:23 pm

"It's not your fault." He said, bending down beside her. He carefully picked her up. "We better go; I don't think anyone is going to be happy with what I did..."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm here for your entertainment!!!   I'm here for your entertainment!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:25 pm

Kara looked up at him as she let him pick her up. She nodded at him as she then looked down.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: I'm here for your entertainment!!!   I'm here for your entertainment!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:20 am

Logan carried her out of the movie theatre and looked down the hall.

"You want to head back to the bar?" He asked, remembering her liking the view from the window.

{OOC: New topic? :3}
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm here for your entertainment!!!   I'm here for your entertainment!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:26 pm

Kara looked up at him and nodded, "Sure." She said as she smiled, and even if she was smiling on the outside..She was still worried about him..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm here for your entertainment!!!   I'm here for your entertainment!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm here for your entertainment!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Movie Theater-
Jump to: