TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Drinks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

New Drinks Empty
PostSubject: New Drinks   New Drinks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Logan followed after Laura to a bar called Afterlife.

"Well, that sounds reassuring..." He mumbled to himself as he entered.

He walked over to where Laura was at the bar. "Hey," He said to her, before nodding his head to the bartender. "What do you have here that's good?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

New Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drinks   New Drinks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Laura looked at him, drinking the turian whiskey. She was mad at him for stopping her..that woman had called her a killer, and she wanted to go back there and kill her..

---
The bartender smirked and poured the turian whiskey into the drink, "Try that."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

New Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drinks   New Drinks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Logan raised an eyebrow at the drink. "Thanks." He said, before taking a drink.

"Hoo... that's good" He said, smiling, before drinking some more.

He looked over at Laura. "You mad?" He asked, referring to earlier.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

New Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drinks   New Drinks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:11 pm

Laura looked back at him, slamming her drink down, "She called me a killer, Logan! And you let her get away with it, of course I'm mad!" She said, yelling at him. Her glare was almost like his when he was mad.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

New Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drinks   New Drinks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:19 pm

"I would have let you gone after her if I wasn't afraid of what her team may have tried to do to you... We don't know how powerful they are, Laura, we can't just go all hell breaking loose on them." He said, before taking a long gulp of his whiskey.

He let out a sigh after drinking it. "Besides, if you had killed her, then she would have been right about you." He stated, giving her a hard look.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

New Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drinks   New Drinks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:22 pm

Laura looked at him, before looking away, hating he was always right. She looked down, "You know how much I hate being called that Logan..You of all people, my brother!" She said as she looked at him, her gaze broken a little bit, "You..know that." Laura said as her voice broke a little..She turned and gulped down the whiskey, coughing as she put her hands in her hair, "Damn it.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

New Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drinks   New Drinks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:29 pm

"Hey, relax, I know." He said, moving closer to her.

"How many of those have you had?" He asked, not used to her breaking down so easily.

{OOC: He needs to tell her about him and victor being brothers >.>}
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

New Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drinks   New Drinks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:31 pm

"One.." She said as she coughed, "Water..please.." She asked the bartender and drank the water immediately. She looked at him, "It..can get you emotional after one glass.." Laura said as she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

New Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drinks   New Drinks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:44 pm

Logan raised an eyebrow. "I've never had that problem... Even at times I would have liked too..."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

New Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drinks   New Drinks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:04 pm

"I sometimes wish I didn't have these feelings.." She said as she sighed, before looking at him, "I got drunk the other night...with a man named Pietro.." She said, knowing he knew who she was talking about, "And..we almost did it.." Laura said, seeing the fatherly gaze upon her now..She looked away as she slowly tried to get off of the chair.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

New Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drinks   New Drinks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:23 pm

"Whoa, the hell were you doing with Pietro? I'll kill him." He said, pulling her back down to her seat.

"Just sit for a moment, all right?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

New Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drinks   New Drinks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:31 pm

"It...wasn't..against my will Logan.." She said as she bit her lip, "But, I'm the one that stopped it..I..well you know..give it to someone who I trust."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

New Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drinks   New Drinks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:49 pm

"Good... always give it to someone you care about and trust..." He stated. "Come on, I doubt we'll need any armor, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

New Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drinks   New Drinks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:59 pm

[[OOC Due to Forumotion lagging, i have to post on whichever account i am on]]

Laura was about to speak, before she heard a piercing scream. Her eyes widened when she heard a growl, looking at Logan as she darted towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
https://trustorbetrayal.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

New Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drinks   New Drinks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Drinks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Galaxy :: Omega :: Afterlife (Club/Bar)-
Jump to: