TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Away in An Alley

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:01 pm

Victor carried her towards an alley that was near the club and smiled at his prize as he slung her off of his shoulder. "Well I'm sure Logan will smell your scent pretty soon.....and mine too, that should get his attention." He said to the unconscious girl before he released her onto the ground next to him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:12 pm

"Oh no..." Logan said, recognizing the scream and the growl. He followed fast after Laura and wound up ahead of her.

"VICTOR!" He shouted, running full force into his brother, knocking him to the ground. "Get the hell away from her!" He growled, his claws coming close to Victor's eyes.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:22 pm

Kara slowly opened her eyes, finding herself on the ground. She looked up slowly when she heard Logan's voice, "Logan..?" She asked, before her eyes widened, "Logan!" She yelled as she sat up.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:26 pm

He chuckled dryly, "Oh but where's the fun in that?" He asked with a smirk not at all worried by his threatening attitude. However he was surprised that he had called him by his first name....it made his eyes narrow just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:35 pm

"Yeah, brother, I remember you now." Logan stated, growling, right before he stabbed him in the shoulder.

"Now, leave her the fuck alone!" He growled, digging his claws deeper into him.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:40 pm

Kara's eyes widened as she watched them in horror, backing up into the wall.
Back to top Go down
https://trustorbetrayal.forumotion.com
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:49 pm

Victor snarled in pain and then dug his claws into Logan's chest, "So you finally remembered? What did it take? Do you remember everything?" He growled as he dug his claws in deeper. He smirked and then threw him off before he turned on the blonde and attacked her and pinned her to the ground and held up all his claws above her heart before he yanked her up and held her against him. "If I were you Logan I would think very carefully of your next move." He said with a little smirk as he extended his claws to press against her heart.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:59 pm

Kara screamed loud when she was suddenly attacked, before screaming again as she was yanked up. Her hands went on his arms as her eyes widened when his claws her over her heart. She slowly looked at Logan, begging him to help her with her eyes. She struggled a little, trying to get out of his grip, "Logan!!" She cried out.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:04 am

Logan shook his head, getting up. He glared at Victor and growled. "What do you want, Victor?"
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:06 am

Victor smirked, 'Well if you remembered everything Logan....you would know the answer to that." He said as he pressed down with his claws just hard enough to make his point.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:08 am

Kara gasped as he pressed his claws more down, "Logan!" She shrieked in pure fear, struggling more against Victor, "Stop it, please Victor! PLEASE!"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:16 am

"Victor! NO! STOP!" Logan shouted, his heart almost stopping like it did when he thought Kayla was dead.

{OOC: Hey, he falls for two girls with K names XD}
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:18 am

[Ooc weiird XD]
Victor growled when she called him by his name and tightened his grip on her throat, "You don't call me Victor....got it?" He growled into her ear, barely keeping his temper down.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:21 am

Kara whimpered when he choked her more, coughing for some air.

---
Laura had been way left behind, and she got a little confused at all the scents, but finally reached Logan and Kara. She ran fast as she elbowed Sabertooth in the face, before taking Kara out of his grip. She gave her to Logan as she fell into his arms. Laura looked at Sabertooth and growled just like Logan as her claws came out. Her eyes narrowed as she was in her crouching fighting stance, "LOGAN, GO!"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:25 am

Logan picked up Kara and ran. He didn't want to leave Laura behind, but Kara was bleeding and he knew Laura could take care of herself.

He ran back towards the ship. "HEY! WE NEED HELP! How the hell do you contact people here?!"
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:29 am

Victor glared at the intruder and snarled at her, "Just because you're his clone doesn't mean I won't hesitate to hurt you." He growled as he sneered down at her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:30 am

"I don't give a fuck, you hear me?" She asked as she ran at him and slashed at his chest, giving him two good cuts.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:35 am

He growled and then attacked her pinning her to the ground, "You're really trying my patience." He snarled as he dug his claws into her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:37 am

Laura groaned, before laughing, "Aww..poor baby.." She said, before headbutting him as she got on top of him, bringing his arm behind his back. She kicked him in the groin hard, "Now..you raped a girl of her innocence, your going to pay for that.." She said as she clawed his balls fast and then kicked him into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:40 am

He growled as she slashed him in the balls and then attacked her letting his claws sink into her shoulder and his other hand to sink into her stomach, brutally twisting both. "I had fun.....you should try it some time." He snarled.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:44 am

Laura growled, "Sorry..no one is allowed to take my virginity..till I say so!" She growled as she stabbed her claws into his stomach, her eyes narrowing at him. Her claw in her foot came out as she stabbed him in the thigh fast, making him fall down, "One thing you don't know about me, I have claws in my feet..unlike Logan!" She said as she twisted her foot.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:48 am

"I wasn't offering to take your virginity." He spat looking disgusted by the very idea, that would be like.....doing it with Logan.....not a good mental image. "Oh good for you....so you just have more unnessacary weapons for yourself." He commented when he saw and felt the foot claw.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:50 am

"Not like I wanted you to, was just making a point, asshole." She said as she kicked him in the stomach and left him there, "Your pathetic.." She said as she started to walk off, her claws still out.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:52 am

He smirked, "No...what's pathetic is that you're only going to be a copy of my brother.....and nothing else." He growled, he knew the words were below the belt but quite frankly he had had it with her "better then thou attitude"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:54 am

Laura froze as she stopped.

His brother?

She slowly turned around as she looked at him, "You don't know me, so your words don't affect me. Try again." She said as she started to walk off more, "At least I'm not trying to make my brother miserable just because I'm bored."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Away in An Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in An Alley   Away in An Alley I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Away in An Alley
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Galaxy :: Omega :: Back Alley-
Jump to: