TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Someone want to join this topic?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Someone want to join this topic? Empty
PostSubject: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:30 am

Slade had teamed up with Poison Ivy. The only person he kinda knew, to go shopping for armor. She had been kind of gratefull too of his company. She knew nothing of armors. They had entered some shop, and managed to buy themselves a nice pieces of armor. Slade looked at her. "So, anything you would like to do here?" She shrugged her shoulders. "Let's just walk, I'm sure something interesting will show up."
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:53 am

[Ooc indeed XD]
Victor was making his way through the same place where he had kidnapped the blonde earlier and smirked when he saw a familiar redhead. Next to her was a man who didn't seem to pose too much of a threat but Victor knew appearences could very well be deceiving, "Well well well, we meet again." He said as he folded his arms and regarded her.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:59 am

Slade turned to the direction of the voice, not regocnizing the man. He looked at Pamela. "Friend of yours?" He asked arching his eyebrow at her.

Pamela turned her head towards the man. "Oh look, they let you out! Did you really miss me that much?" She asked raising her eyebrow amused. She then looked at Deathstroke. "Not exactly a friend. He is more like a brute."
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:01 am

He laughed, "Look sweetheart you interrupted me.....and that wasn't very nice." He said in a chiding tone as he let his canines slide down. He was enjoying himself more then he had in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:18 am

Pamela smirked. "Well maybe next time you think twice before you do that to a girl who doesn't want it." She handed her bags to Slade, lifting her eyebrow at him Victor. "You can go right ahead Slade, I will be right behind you."

Slade just raised his eyebrow as he looked between the two. "Oh what do I know, have fun you two." He said as he made his way back to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:21 am

He smirked, "That's a good dog, listening to your owner." He said just loud enough for him to be heard before he smirked at the redhead. "Who says she didn't want it anyway?"" He drawled as he studied his long fingernails with fake interest.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:29 am

Slade heard it and just extended his middle finger as he walked away. Not bothering to pick a fight.

Pamela just glared at him. "She did." She folded her arms on her chest. "But what do you know, you are just a brute who follows his dick." She said turning away from him and walking few steps away.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:34 am

He laughed, "So what if I am? Besides what can I say I like blondes and redheads....and the occasional brunette to make things interesting." He said with a smirk. He liked pushing her buttons and he wanted to see just how far he could push her and get away with it.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:58 am

She walked closer to him. Looking into his eyes with narrowed eyes. "I really don't mind that, just make sure they want it next time. Okay pumpkin?" She asked tapping his cheek with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:02 pm

He smirked and grabbed her hand, "Call me pumpkin again and I'll forget being nice." He growled as he gave her hand a tight squeeze before he released it.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:13 pm

She narrowed her eyes. "Oh, what should I call you then? Brute? Puppet?" She asked sarcasticaly.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:16 pm

He smirked, "Sabretooth." He said as he smiled darkly at her letting his canines show as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:21 pm

She smirked and lifted her free hand to show the mind control spores glistening on her skin. "Poison Ivy." She then lowered her hand, showing him that she wasn't going to use them on him. Not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:25 pm

He chuckled when she put her hand back down, "So Poison Ivy.....pretty dangerous name for a woman like you." He said as he regarded her.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:33 pm

She smirked and took two fingers, kissing them softly before placing the kiss from her fingers to his lips. "I am a dangerous woman."
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:37 pm

He raised his eyebrows and smirked back at her as he gripped her hand, "Remember sweetheart your kisses don't effect me." He said with a wink before he pressed his lips against her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:09 pm

She smirked. "I know they don't. Though I enjoy the little face you make when it affects you." She pulled her hands back, placing her right hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:11 pm

He raised an eyebrow, "Oh do show it to me." He said with a dry laugh as he studied her with dark amusement.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:16 pm

She grabbed his face, turning him to look his reflection from the shop window. She smirked and kissed his lips softly. Moving away and letting him look at how the colour vanished from his lips, and he the small muscle twitches on his face. "What do you think? Fun huh?" She let go of his face, continuing on.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:21 pm

He rolled his eyes and then followed after her, "I wouldn't call it fun." He said dryly as he neared her.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:34 pm

She smirked. "Then what would you call it?" She looked at him over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:39 pm

Victor followed her, "It was rude." He said shortly as he came up behind her.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:03 pm

She twirled around. "Then raping women isn't rude? All you accomplish by doing that is to prove my point." She said sternly, crossing her arms on her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:47 pm

He smirked, "So it seems we're both rude.....looks like we have a lot in common sweetheart." He said with a little smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:54 pm

She snorted a laugh and shook her head. "Like what my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone want to join this topic?   Someone want to join this topic? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone want to join this topic?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Galaxy :: Omega :: Shopping District-
Jump to: