TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting wasted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Getting wasted  Empty
PostSubject: Getting wasted    Getting wasted  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Slade walked into the bar, after taking the armors back to the Normandy. He looked around the bar, seeing a slightly familiar brunette sitting at the bar. He walked to her. "Hi there." He asked the bartender for a beer.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Getting wasted  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting wasted    Getting wasted  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:30 pm

Laura turned to looked at the man, her eyebrow raising at him. She nodded, "Hi.." She said as she looked away, ordering a human whiskey. She took a sip when she got it.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Getting wasted  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting wasted    Getting wasted  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:32 pm

He took his beer, looking at her. "What is a pretty girl like you doing in a bar like this?" He asked taking a sip of his beer.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Getting wasted  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting wasted    Getting wasted  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:13 pm

Laura looked at him, "Having whiskey, and relaxing." She said as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Getting wasted  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting wasted    Getting wasted  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:20 pm

He nodded and took another sip. "Okay. Didn't I see you at the ship?" He asked casually leaning on the bar counter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting wasted  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting wasted    Getting wasted  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting wasted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Galaxy :: Omega :: Afterlife (Club/Bar)-
Jump to: