TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A chance to talk

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

A chance to talk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance to talk   A chance to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:23 pm

"This might come out a little bit weird, forgive me." Blake paused noticing no one was really around when he paused in his walking looking at Barbara with a smile, "Would... you mind going on a movie date with me?"

He had been thinking about this since that moment in the Movie Theater. He couldn't get his mind off of wanting to just ask her out then in there, but he had more control than that.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A chance to talk   A chance to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Barbara looked surprised, not expecting that.

Her face broke into an instant smile as her heart started to race. "I'd love to, Blake; I wouldn't mind at all." She said, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: A chance to talk   A chance to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:23 pm

[[ OOC: excuse my robin name phone = no logging in or out]]

Blake smiled, genuinely smiled, "I..uh.. Great!" he said a bit excitedly, he almost had expected the woman to be in a relationship at least. Oh well that was a lucky break for him!
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A chance to talk   A chance to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:30 pm

Barbara smiled more, seeing how excited he was.

Didn't you say dating comrades was a no no? Her conscious whispered.

This... is different...

Not really.

She pushed it to the back of her mind, not caring right now. She enjoyed her time with Blake and that was that.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: A chance to talk   A chance to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:33 pm

Blake noticed a sudden flicker of doubt before she seemed to have subdued it, "I had a little tiny bit of fear earlier, when you said you didn't date comrades... Well I'm glad you're not a comrade or this could have been very awkward."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A chance to talk   A chance to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:36 pm

She smiled at him, feeling a bit better. "Yeah, what we are... is different." She stated, taking a step closer to him.

"So..." She started, "When do I get my date?" She asked, grinning
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: A chance to talk   A chance to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:38 pm

"After then mission we can grab all of the Star Wars movies and just go to town?" Blake challenged her step, getting closer to her.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A chance to talk   A chance to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:47 pm

"Sounds like a plan." She said, looking up at him.

She liked looking up at tall men... especially cute ones.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: A chance to talk   A chance to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:56 pm

Blake took a breath, looking down at his...? He didn't know what to call her now, "You have the most amazing eyes." he said lamely, just staring into them with that tiny smile.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A chance to talk   A chance to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:01 am

Barbara giggled. "I could say the same for you." She said, slowly taking his hand in hers. "Want to walk some more?" She asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: A chance to talk   A chance to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:03 am

Blake moved to her side, bowing his head, "Sure." Her hands felt soft in his hands, he mused internally.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A chance to talk   A chance to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:11 am

Barbara slipped her fingers through his, as they began their walk once more.

She could feel her face was a little warm, but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: A chance to talk   A chance to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:13 am

Blake gave a small smile feeling her fingers slide between his own. It felt comfortable even though his armored hands.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A chance to talk   A chance to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:36 pm

As they walked, she leaned against him a little, even if he was wearing armor.

{ooc; now what? >.>}
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: A chance to talk   A chance to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:37 pm

[[ OOC: no idea ]]
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A chance to talk   A chance to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:02 am

{OOC: Time skip? >.>}
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: A chance to talk   A chance to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:10 am

[[ OOC: works for me ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A chance to talk   A chance to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A chance to talk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Galaxy :: Omega :: Shopping District-
Jump to: