TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One hell of an arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

One hell of an arrival  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:45 pm

Artemis's froze when he saw the syringe, but kept her strong gaze. She whimpered when he injected her again. She fell to the ground when he sat on her chest. Artemis looked away from him as he rubbed his member between her breasts. Her eyes were closed as she laid there, feeling herself becoming even warmer each second.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:57 pm

Johnny felt his balls tighten and he came on her breasts and face. "Now Blondie Whore. Lick yourself clean." He then sat on the sink as he watched her. "Don't miss any Blondie Whore." He smirked at her. "When you finish that come over here and you get one more chance. If you mess up this time I'm going to fuck you till you die. Maybe you'll chock or I'll break some bones going to fast but this is your last chance." He grabbed his cock to show her. "You are going to lick me clean and then give me a good fucking blowjob. Understand Blondie Whore?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Artemis just sat there as she looked at him in disgust. Her eyes narrowed as she just wiped herself off. She then just looked at him as he told her she had one last chance. She looked down, before biting her tongue as she finished wiping herself off. Artemis then went to him and licked him clean, before making herself disgusted..And most of this was because of the drug.

After she was done, she started to give him a blowjob.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Johnny grinned as she began sucking on him. Johnny petted her head as she started. "Well I suppose I will forgive you not licking yourself clean this time because you're doing so well sucking my dick." He then took her head in his hands and began slamming her head down on his cock. "I just want it a little faster right now." He Began fucking her face hard getting his cock to touch the back of her throat. "Oh yeah Blondie Whore you have a great mouth for fucking." he moaned as he watched his cock disappear into her lip. "Massage my balls Blondie Whore do a good job and I'll give you a reward." He continued slamming her head down on his dick.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:41 pm

Artemis whimpered loudly when he shoved her head down on his member, almost choking her. Her eyes narrowed, before closing them as she started to massage his balls with her hands. She kept her eyes closed, and she hated that this was the man who took her virginity..HATED it. She kept going..

After a couple more sucking, she felt her head get forced to stay still as he came inside of her. She whimpered loudly as she felt him unload into her. And when he didn't take his member out, she realized she had to swallow. Her eyes went tight as she swallowed slowly. She then moved away from him as she coughed. Her eyes narrowed again as she looked up at him, "Are you done?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:47 pm

Johnny took her chin in his hand and looked at her smirking. "Not even close Blondie Whore." He then pulled her up by her head and placed her against the sink. "I'm a man of my word, and you did a good job sucking my dick, so now you get your reward." Johnny smirked and lowered himself to his knees in front of her. He moved his face forward and sucked her clit suddenly into his mouth. He nibbled and flicked it with his tongue as his hands began massaging her ass and pushed two fingers into it. His tongue then went into her pussy and both his fingers and tongue began vibrating inside both her holes with his nose pressing against her clit.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:51 pm

Artemis's groaned when he placed her against the sink. She looked at him, before her eyes widened when he lowered himself onto his knees. She then moaned, before biting her lip hard when he sucked on her clit. Though when his fingers entered her ass she winced, before shrieking as he played with both wholes. The drug had completely took over, making her cheeks bright red. Artemis felt her muscles tense, wanting this to end.

Please let it end!
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Johnny felt her tense and come on his tongue. He then stood up. "You know Blondie Whore," He said calmly. "If you had just sucked my dick when I first told you too. You could have gotten that a lot sooner." He grabbed her neck choking her slightly. "But with that second bit you volunteered to be my fuck toy forever. This could all just be a bad memory by now but now... I will never be done with you." He moved forward and whispered in her ear. "I'm a man of my word Blondie Whore. That means that I will be fucking you everyday anyway I want. Any time I want to fuck and don't go out to get my own new whore I'm going to find you and do my will on you."

Johnny then bent her over the sink making her face the mirror. He then slammed into her pussy and began fucking her relentlessly. He then spanked her ass hard to get her attention. "Now listen closely Blondie Whore I want you to watch as I fuck you. You are going to watch as you are fucked like the whore you are. And your going to thank me for fucking you. Do you understand Whore?" He slapped her ass again. "You will say thank you master over and over again." He spanked her once more for good measure. He then spread her ass checks and moved three fingers inside her as he fucked her virgin pussy over and over slamming her into the sink making her watch.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:10 pm

Artemis screamed when he entered her area, feeling the sharp pain of him entering her. She looked at herself, keeping her strong, defiant look on her face. Though she was about to tell him what he wanted to hear, but he had hit her g-spot, making her scream..Before her eyes softened as she fainted, falling to the floor. Her whole body went into shock.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:15 pm

"Fucking whore. I didn't even finish in her pussy or ass yet." He pulled his pants and clothes on adjusting himself. He then dressed her and picked her up. He would have this girl bend to his will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One hell of an arrival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2