TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is the part of me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

This is the part of me Empty
PostSubject: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:13 pm

Ivy walked back to the Normandy, going straight to her room. She could feel herself relax as he stepped into her room, softly caressing the leaves of some of the plants. A vine came down from the roof, offering a seat to her. She sat on it, swinging on it softly, leaning her head against the vine.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:18 pm

Victor smirked as the doors to the room slid open soundlessly, "Posion Ivy.... as I live and breathe." He said as he came into the room. He looked around the room with a small smirk on his face, "Not bad." He commented as he shot her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:21 pm

"Green thumb." She said smirking and showing him the finggers of her left hand. "Comes as a package deal with the red hair." She swung herself on the vine. "Did you miss me already?"
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:24 pm

He snorted, "Actually no.....I was just looking for another woman to greet....but I guess you'll do." He said with a vicious grin, "So green thumb...then I should call you Greenie right?" He asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:27 pm

She was clearly not amused. "Ivy will do. If you don't mind." She made the vine make her come closer to him. "So, you have been keeping your hands to yourself I assume?" She asked leaning her face closer to his.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:31 pm

He glared at her, "Kiss me Ivy and you'll regret it." He growled without bothering to answer her question, he did not want to make her amused at his expense.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:34 pm

She smirked and looked into his eyes. "And how would I regret it dear?" She asked, keeping her face right where she wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:38 pm

He smirked, "Well my claws tend to just slip a little bit.....wouldn't want your pretty little neck to get all scratched up now would you?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:45 pm

She looked at him, as if challenging him. She summoned some vines to pool around his feet, in preparation if he attacked her. "If you really want to kill me you would have done so already. I would be out of the way of you raping people." She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:59 pm

He smirked dangerously, "Now sweetheart...it seems we both have a reason not to kill each other...if you had wanted me dead you would have done it a long time ago." He pointed out with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:20 pm

She smirked. "Or maybe you haven't given me a reason to." She said pinching his cheek playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:42 pm

Victor smirked, "If you say so sweetheart." He said with a wide smile as he studied her.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:49 pm

"Mhm." She smirked and let the vine, pull her back a bit. "So tell me, how did you get those claws?"
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:04 pm

He smirked and held them up, "I grew into them when I was younger.....mind you I'm much older then I look." He said as he let them slide out. "What about you?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:28 pm

She was silent for a while, as if evaluating if she should tell him. "I was injected with poisons and toxins." She said shortly, not wanting to go into too much detail yet. "So how old are you then?"
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:49 pm

He smirked, "Lets just say I make any of your older relatives look young and leave it at that." He said quietly before he gave her a studying look, "So why were you injected with posons?" He asked bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:56 pm

She looked at him again, contemplating if she really should tell him more. "My boyfriend wanted to use me as a test subject. To see if I could become a half human half plant hybrid." She stepped down, standing on the floor. "As you can see how that worked out." She said pointing at herself. She bit her lip angrily when she remembered that all. She looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:00 pm

He frowned, "Sounds like a real pussy your boyfriend." He said with distaste as he studied her.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:06 pm

She nodded. "Yes, well he is a jerk. Just like most men." She said looking back at Saberthooth, waiting for him to tease or mock her somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Victor nodded not exactly arguing with her, "I never said I was a gentleman sweetheart." He said with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:13 pm

She smiled. "I never said you were." She said slightly amused. "But I suppose that is all good. No man can dissapoint me then."
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:21 pm

He shrugged, "If that's fine with you then....I guess its fine with me sweetheart. So now that we've got our powers out of the way...how old are you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:31 pm

She looked at him her mouth hanging open as if he had asked the most insensitive question in the world. "It's not polite to ask that from a woman. But I can tell you I am over 30, but under 40." She shook her head. She might be a strong woman, but was still concious about her age.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:34 pm

He smiled, "If it makes you feel better you look twenty-five." He said as sincerely as he could manage. He figured it was only fair as she had asked him how old he was, "How old do you think I am?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:37 pm

She narrowed her eyes, looking at him evaluating. "Ummm.. I'd say somewhat over thirty, but since you said that you were older than my living relatives that would make you over 80 atleast."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the part of me   This is the part of me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is the part of me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Poison Ivy's Room-
Jump to: