TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

one fucked up relationship begins

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

one fucked up relationship begins  Empty
PostSubject: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:25 pm

Johnny entered a room that looked like it had no one in it. He tossed the girl on the bed and stripped her naked. He then tied her to the bed on her stomach with her own clothes. He then crawled on top of her and spanked her ass as hard and fast as he possobly could leaving a large red mark that was already becoming a purple bruise on her ass. He then stood and got an electrical cord.

"Now Blondie Whore I am going to show you what happens when you don't get your master to come before passing out." He then used the cord as a whip and it landed on her thigh leaving a large red welt.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:32 pm

Artemis screamed awake when she was whipped with something. She woke up and saw that her hands were tied up. She used her strength and ripped her wrists from the hold, elbowing the man in the face. Artemis turned around and released her legs before she kicked him off of her, "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" She yelled, before gripping her clothes and putting herself in them fast, before dodging an attack from him. Her whole body went against the wall, "Stay..away!"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:46 pm

Johnny moved quickly and pinned her too the wall hard. His hand around her neck choking her. "Now listen up you fucking whore," he hissed as he tightened his grip around her throat. "You leave when I say you leave not before." He then slammed her head against the wall dazing her.

He took her, still holding her by the neck, and threw her back onto the bed. He then immediately climbed on top of her and gripped her throat again. he then began slapping her over and over. "YOU ARE MY FUCKING WHORE NOW BITCH YOU WILL NOT LEAVE UNLESS I SAY YOU CAN!!!!!!!!" With every word he gave her another slap to the face.

He then tied her up face down again with more electrical cords. Now she couldn't pull free of him without ripping her own wrists open. He then tied her legs together at the ankles and knees forcing her ass in to the air.

'You will learn your place whore." He then spanked her other check leaving an equally large bruise as on the other one.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Artemis groaned, before choking for some air as he choked her. She looked at him before screaming as her head was slammed against the wall. She then was suddenly on a bed, tied up. She screamed when she was suddenly hit with an electrical chord. Artemis turned around onto her back as she looked at him, "Stop it!" She screamed at him, "I'll stay here! I'LL STAY HERE, JUST PLEASE..PLEASE STOP!! PLEASE!" She yelled, not use to this kind of torture.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Johnny pulled away grinning. He then petted her head. "That's a good girl. Your starting to learn your place." He then got the cords that were attached to the bed and pulled Artemis off the bed and put her on her knees which were still tied up. "Now you still have a lot to learn." Johnny then tied her hands together behind her. He then dropped his pants and sat on the bed in front of her face with his dick soft. "You still need to learn proper behavior for when my cock is in front of you." He grabbed her face and placed it next to his dick. "Now the drug is wearing off so you have your own will. But remember I am you master now Whore. You will do as I say and if you don't I will punish you as I see fit. Now start licking my cock and if you bit me I will kill you in the most painful and disgusting way I can think of. So get to work Blondie Whore."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:52 pm

[Ooc why isn't anyone stopping this?? Shocked Shocked *seriously tempted to have Sabes break up the party]
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:17 pm

Artemis's eyes widened when she was brought down back to his member. Her eyes softened as she looked back up at him, "Why..me..I did nothing to you before, I only bit you cause you were forcing yourself on me!" She yelled, defending herself, she had no idea why she was being treated like this. And why this man had to take her virginity..
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:48 pm

"Oh Blondie sometimes there is no reason. You were there I wanted you I took you. And I will always keep what I take. And you should know if you had just let me have my fun and not bitten me this would have been over a long time ago. I would have also made sure you would have had some pleasure but..." He petted her head. "Now you should get to work." He nodded to his soft cock.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:52 pm

Sabretooth entered the room and growled at the sight in front of him, he was a monster....but even he had his limits. Before the kid could blink Sabretooth had pinned him to the ground with his hand on his throat, "If I were you kid, I would stay in one position." He snarled as he let his canines slide down. "How's the girl?" He demanded of Ivy not looking away from the kid yet.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:58 pm

Ivy rushed in after Saberthooth. She was glad he pinned the man down, so she didn't have to. She rushed to the girl. "Are you allright? What did he do to you?" She asked, placing her hand on the girls shoulder, looking around the room for something to cover her with. She took a blanket and placed it on the girls shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:00 pm

Artemis's eyes widened when two people suddenly came in the room. She backed up fast when the male had tackled her rapist and got herself against the wall. She winced when the female came in and helped her cover up. Her eyes looked up at her, before looking at her tied up knees, "He..hit me..and..raped me..I'm..I'm going to be fine."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:18 pm

Johnny glared up at he man pinning him down. He glanced over at his victim. His eyes narrowed. He would have her back. These two wouldn't protect her forever.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Victor squeezed his neck with his sharp claws drawing blood, "Look at me...not her." He growled, he was deeply tempted to snap his neck but he refrained with what little control he had.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:24 pm

She looked at the girl with pitty, starting to untie her. "You are a brave girl...." She said touching the girls cheek softly before turning to look at the rapist with flaming eyes. "Move aside Saberthooth, let me teach him a lesson." She said standing up and cracking her knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Artemis sat there as she watched both of them move onto her rapist. She went to stand up, only wincing when something stung in her thighs. It was the cut that was left on her from when he whipped her. Though she kept her strong appearance, glaring at her rapist, "This is what happens when you try to make people be your sex slave!" She said, before running out of the room fast.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:43 pm

Johnny glared at the man holding him down. He saw the woman come toward him. He kept his mouth shut knowing that if he said something he would just have more problems. He would have what was his eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:46 pm

Sabretooth snarled down at him before he turned to look up at Ivy, "Fine....we'll do it your way...kid you're in for a world of hurt." He said with some satisfaction before he released his neck and stood up before he put his foot on his chest to hold him down.

Last edited by Sabretooth on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Ivy neared the man with narrowed eyes. "I will get this over quick." She picked the man up, pushing him against the wall, kissing him on the lips. "There, now we have one scumbag less to worry about!" She said as she watched the poison take affect.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Johnny gave a chocking sound. His lungs were burning his chest was tightening. He took a short breath trying to get air into his lungs.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:59 pm

Victor watched him choke on air and even though he wanted to see him die.....he knew he wasn't going to have that happen. "Give him the antidote Ivy." He growled as the posion started to spread.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:04 pm

She was enjoying seeing the man slowly choke. She then snapped her head to look at Saberthooth, frowning. "What!? Why?!" He just looked at her and she finally caved, sighing loudly. "Fine!!" She grabbed Johnnys face forcefully, her nails digging into his cheeks, as she kissed him again, this time administering the antidote. "Next time you are not so lucky!" She shoved him aside.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:10 pm

Johnny felt his chest loosen he pulled up his pants. He scowled at the ground. He would get his girl back no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:12 pm

Victor glared at him, "If you go after that girl.....you're going to wish I hadn't interfered kid." He growled before he punched him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Pamela kept her eyes narrowed, glaring at the man. She placed two fingers on her lips then holding the two fingers up, bending them fast a couple of times. Giving the man a silent threath that she would do it again, next time not giving him the antidote. She was kind of proud of Saberthooth, this time sticking up for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:34 pm

Johnny glared at the ground still. He fastened his pants and waited for the two invaders to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one fucked up relationship begins    one fucked up relationship begins  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

one fucked up relationship begins
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Artemis and Johnny Quick's room-
Jump to: