TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deflowering a plant

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Deflowering a plant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:43 pm

Johnny continued his assault on Ivy's ass. He then grabbed her hands yanking them behind her back forcing her head to the floor. He used one hand to hold her arms and the other reached forward and grabbed her hair using it like reigns of a horse forcing her head back. He fucked her ass harder and harder going at super speed wanting to make her hurt. Before he had wanted to humiliate her and make her cum. Now he wanted to hurt, humiliate and make her feel like a whore. He kept his hold on her as he moved at superspeed spearing her ass over and over.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:57 pm

She bit down on her gag as she screamed. The pain was unbearable, she was pretty sure she was bleeding down there. Tears started to form in her eyes, it hurt too much. She let out a loud scream, hoping that anyone, or someone could hear her. In her mind there would be just one person who could, or even would help her. But that seemed like a farfetched idea to her right now. After all, he was a man, and a rapist himself. She hung her head, too tired and in pain to fight anymore.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:07 pm

"That's right whore you are nothing but a fuck toy to any guy that comes along." He saw she was Bleeding from her ass and pulled out. He then slammed into her pussy and fucked her hard. He immediately wen to super speed rather then working up to it. "Your a whore! A lousy slutty dirty fucking whore! You aren't even a Whore because whores are paid. Your just a dirty slut." He laughed as he plowed into her.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:16 pm

She knew she wasn't what he said she was, but honestly, it felt like she was now. She was thankful that he pulled out of her ass, only to enter her pussy. She screamed again, the sudden superspeed bunring her entrance. She felt her concious leave her slowly, letting her body go limp.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:45 pm

Johnny continued fucking her pussy faster and faster. He then dropped her to the floor after coming in her. "Dirty little whore better know her place now." He turned the water on over her letting the seed on her body wash away.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:35 am

She came to, after some time. She opened her eyes and didn't see him anywhere. Groaning in pain as she propped herself up. She got a towel, drying herself before wrapping it around her body. She took her wet clothes from the floor, helping herself up using the wall. She winced at the pain that was in between her legs, slowly moving out of the restrooms to her own room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deflowering a plant   Deflowering a plant - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deflowering a plant
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Women's Restrooms-
Jump to: