TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

finding a cure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:13 pm

Johnny was in the med Lab in 5 seconds. He laid Artemis down and strapped her down. She was in bad shape she waited to long for a dose and now her body was burning through it to fast for it to help her. He put an iv in her arm and started pumping speed Juice into her. Right now it was the only thing keeping her alive. He would have to find the cure now...

Johnny pulled out his notes and got to work moving as fast as the equipment would allow him.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:26 pm

Artemis moved her head as she felt the dizziness going away. She opened her eyes, "W-where am I?" She moaned out.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:31 pm

Johnny didn't take his eyes off his notes. "Your in the Med Lab. I strapped you down. You waited to long to have another dose. If I don't figure out a cure by tomorrow you'll be dead no mater what I do."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:34 pm

"Stop...acting..like...you..care.." She said weakly as she looked up and saw the familiar drug color, before she started to cough. She was in a lot of pain.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:56 pm

"If I didn't care I would have left you in the hall. Now shut up. I need to work if I'm going to find the cure before your dead." He snarled as he moved around the lab testing chemicals.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:58 pm

"Fuck you.." She mumbled before she turned turned her head the other way, hating she was strapped down. She felt herself relax as she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:47 pm

Johnny worked for many hours whiled Artemis slept.

Finally... He did it. He found the cure. He would test it on himself first. He took the needle and injected himself. As long as Artemis was stable it was better that he be the test subject then her. He waited. Any side effects would happen quickly. He felt a pounding headache, his muscles got tense, his stomach clenched... and ... he was fine. He checked his blood. He was clean.

He took the needle and first took the iv out of Artemis and immediately injected her with the cure and waited.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Artemis felt the iv get taken out of her. And before she could react she felt him inject her with something. She groaned loud as she felt her headache pounding, before she screamed breathlessly as her muscles and stomach tensed. Then suddenly the pain went away as she gasped with a sigh when the pain went away..Her eyes opened, before she looked up at him, "Why..?" She asked..as she was willing to listen now..
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:40 pm

"I..." Johnny stopped. He didn't know why. He never really cared about anyone really and never went out of his way for anyone. "I just...Wanted to?" He shrugged. Then he got frustrated trying to figure out his feelings. "Your alive nothing else matters. Just go." He unstrapped her and turned away knowing that she would not want to talk to him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:43 pm

Artemis looked at him as she nodded, "Thank..you.." She said as she got up, before she got up, only to stumble and fall to her knees. The world was still spinning. She looked at him, "I can't walk straight.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:38 pm

Johnny sighed. He headed over and picked her up from her arm pits. He set her back on the bed. "Sit for a little while. get your equilibrium back." He said gently.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:03 pm

Artemis looked at him and looked away as she was confused on why he kept acting like this. She then suddenly spoke out, "Why aren't you having your way with me?" She asked, wondering why he hadn't slapped her or raped her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:10 pm

Johnny shrugged. "I don't know. I already did those this so... I don't know really." Johnny was confused by this as well but he decided to just go with it.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:12 pm

Artemis looked at him as she looked away, before looking back up at him, "You know..I still hate you for taking something that wasn't yours to take.." She said as her face was serious, "I mean..what was going through your head!? Why did you have to take my virginity!?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Johnny cocked his head to the side looking at her in confusion. He had always taken what he wanted with no thought of consequences. It's one of the things that made him so good in the Crime Syndicate. "I don't understand the question." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:23 pm

"Why. Did. You. Take. My. Virginity!?" She asked him very slowly, "What was going through your mind? And why..just why?! IT WASN'T FOR YOU!" She yelled as she felt the tears form again.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:26 pm

"Who was it for then?" Johnny asked with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:30 pm

"Someone who I was going to love..Someone..who would've been gentle with me." She then got up and got in his face, "Someone..who would've cared for me..the person right for me.." She said as she turned to start to walk off, stumbling a little.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Johnny sighed and grabbed her arm. He hoisted her up onto the bed. "Stay. Your still not ready to go out yet." Johnny stood in front of her keeping her on the bed. "And I do need to say, while I wasn't as gentle with you as you might have wanted, a woman like you would not have been satisfied with some whimpy little limp dick popping your cherry."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:45 pm

Artemis stopped and just sat on the bed as she looked at him. She looked at him as her eyes narrowed, "What are you saying? That I needed your dick?" She asked as she stared at him, "Cause..to be honest..how do you know the person who was suppose to take it..wouldn't have a bigger one then yours."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:54 pm

Johnny grinned at her. "I seriously doubt any of those guys you would have let take you would have been bigr then me. And they definitely wouldn't have been able to give you what you would have needed."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:56 pm

"So..by raping me..you gave me what I needed?" She asked as she looked at him, before she looked away.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:14 am

"I might not have gone about it the right way but in a way yes. You needed someone powerful and demanding." He placed his hands on her thighs. "Someone that could take you hard and make you bend." He ran his hands up over her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:15 am

Artemis froze when his placed his hands on her thighs.

"Someone that could take you hard and make you bend."

She winced when he rubbed her thighs, "And why do I need someone like that?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:26 am

Johnny smirked. He ran his hands up and down her thighs some more giving them slight squeezes. "Because Blondie, if you don't have someone like that you won't get the kind of pleasure you would want." He moved forward he moved her legs and placed himself between her legs. He then pulled her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

finding a cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a cure   finding a cure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

finding a cure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Medical Lab-
Jump to: