TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

geting to know each other

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

geting to know each other - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:41 pm

Pietro moaned as he entered her. He began moving faster and faster inside her. He heard her scream as he hit her g-spot. "I think I found it." He smirked as he continued thrusting into her. He felt her tighten and knew she was about to come. He felt his pleasure begin to rise and figured they would come together soon.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:49 pm

Laura screamed louder when he hit her g-spot, blushing when he commented on that. She gasped as she moaned louder and louder, and before she knew it, she came with him, yelling at his name..And him screaming hers. She slowly fell to her knees as she breathed, "D-damn.."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:06 pm

Pietro smirked and lifted her up. He rinsed her off and dried her and himself. He then carried her to bed and laid down beside her pulling the blankets over them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

geting to know each other
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Watchtower and X-23's Room-
Jump to: