TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tell Me You Want Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Tell Me You Want Me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:39 pm

"What?! What?!" Wally asked with excitement looking over the woman's phone to see what she had.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:50 pm

Brenna flipped the touch-screen phone around to show Dick cuddled in a blanket on Bruce's lap as he laid passed out from a day of being hyper off of life. Bruce was also very much asleep with his hand around Dick like the projecting hand of God.

"I remember this, it was one time I was accidentally thrown into their Universe. Dick was about to learn about Bruce's Dark Knighting nights. Blame me for that, it was on accident though."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Wally looked in awe at the picture. "He is so cute." Wally said as he clasped his hands under his hands. If this were a cartoon there would be stars in his eyes. "Can I have a copy of this and get a drawing of him now? He is adorable in this but he is so beautiful now." Wally looked at her pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:01 pm

"My God you're like the freaking copy of your older self, except I think Batman beat a little bit of patience into you." Brenna said amused, "But if you think you can sneak my in I'll do it." She was up for a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:12 pm

"Thank you and you can totally get in. As long as nether of us smell like coffee Dick should sleep through anything. He's been working like crazy recently and he's really tired right now." Wally bobbed his head excitedly as he lead her toward their room. "I'll go in first to make sure he's still asleep."
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:17 pm

"Coffee? Seriously?" Brenna said following after the speedster.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Wally nodded laughing. "Yeah I think it's from all his night work and then having to go to school in the morning. Come on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me You Want Me   Tell Me You Want Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Me You Want Me
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Crew's Hangout-
Jump to: