TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After Fear; Oblivion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
`Robin

`Robin

After Fear; Oblivion  Empty
PostSubject: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:42 pm

Dick had separated their beds. It had hurt to do it, but he wanted his bed by himself. so he could just break alone, like he tried to do everything if Bruce wasn't around. He curled into a ball in his bed trying not to shake with silent sobs and think about it all. He couldn't understand why he had done something that he knew Bruce wouldn't approve of.

Maybe that's why he had done it. To be rebellious against the over-lord of his life.

Dick nodded, that had to be it. But, there under that was something. He had feelings for Wally, he did. He might have felt like a used slut right now because technically Wally and him weren't together but he knew there was a basis for it. Something the both of them shared besides just the overwhelming urge to ass-fuck each other. No, there had to be something deeper. There just... had to be.

Dick was feeling like a used whore because he knew that's how Batman would view him if he ever saw the man again. Every parent looked at their children differently once they knew there child had become active in sex or related things like that. He didn't want to think about his father figure being disappointed in him, why hadn't he thought this through before Wally and himself had screwed?

Dick was at his wit's end trying to cover up his sobs and shaking. At one point he had stopped sobbing for Joker to come in and check on him. He heard the other man make a comment that he looked flush, that he could have the day off if he thought he had a bug. Dick had weakly agreed, which had solidified in Joker's mind that the kid had to be sick. The teen just never gave up. After the pilot had left Dick resumed his shaking before his body quit on him. Throwing him into a sleep land where he could figure out what the fuck was going on in his mind.

He was in love with his best friend and was using Batman as a reason for it not to work out. Just like he did with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:12 am

Wally came stumbling to his room. He opened the door and fell in. He made a shushing sound to no one and stood up. He staggered forward and fell were the beds used to be pushed together. He looked around confused.

"What happened do my giant bed with my Dick in it?" He asked in confusion before bursting into a fit of giggles over what he had just said.

Wally finally got some control over himself and moved over toward the bed with the lump he assumed was Dick.

"Dickie why'd you separate our bed? Are you still mad at me?" Wally crawled into the bed and began nuzzleing Dicks neck. "Please don't be mad anymore. I'm sorry this is all my fault. Tell me how to fix it Dickie." Wally wrapped his arms as best he could around Dick with him laying on the bed.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:19 am

Dick had been rudely awakened by Wally drunkenly rambling as he barged into the room. He had tried his best to keep still, he could almost smell the alcohol wafting from Wally as he breathed in his ears begging for forgiveness in his drunken haze. It made Dick feel sick to his stomach.

"...Are you drunk?" He asked, almost hoping for a no. Though, he could sense the delirium moving through Wally's brain. He hadn't even been aware speedsters could get drunk. It was new to him, like everything else.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:24 am

"Yes I am." Wally slurred. "Pietro and Johnny said that if you are old enough to go into war you should be given all the rights of an adult so I drank with them. We played never have I ever." Wally then looked around suddrnly confused again. "Dick why did you move the beds. I wanted to cuddle with you." Wally kissed Dicks neck lightly over and over.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:31 am

Dick wiggled trying to get out of Wally's arms. He had heard stories about how people were when they were inebriated and he wasn't too keen on finding out how Wally acted while under the influence.

"Cause I wanted to be alone." It was growled out. He was frustrated beyond anything, Wally being drunk just made it worse.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:45 am

Wally pulled away so fast he fell of the bed. Dick had never growled at him like that that was similar to his angry crime fighting voice. It was upsetting him that Dick would talk to him that way.

"Dick?" He asked quietly and knelt by the bed. "Are you ok?" He asked hoping that Dick was just sick. "Ple... please don't be mad at me Dick. I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to upset you. Please." He stretched out a hand and stroked Dicks side through the sheets. "Please don't hate me?" He begged.

As a speedster Wally was more likely to have mood swings then most and the alcohol just made it harder to control. Dick not wanting to be near him hurt so much. He gave a soft sob. "Please don't leave me?" Tears formed in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:50 am

Dick blinked back the tears he had been holding back for so long.

"I..." He tried to say something before he turned over, his eyes were burning as he wiped them trying t hide the emotions that just wouldn't stay the fuck away.

"...What am I to you?" Dick's voice felt more abused than that of a kicked puppy, he couldn't stop thinking of feeling disgusting. Like a whore. Dick's mind kept spinning, unsure of where to land.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:58 am

Wally looked into Dicks eyes and immediately knew the write answer. Not only the right answer but the true answer.

He stretched out his hand and stroked Dicks check. "Everything. Dick your everything to me. My best friend, my partner, my support, my passion, my will, my need, my lover. My first. Everything." Wally tried to tell Dick with his eyes how much he meant to him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:03 am

Dick felt his eyes tremble. He could feel the tears leaking out of his eyes before he could do anything to stop it. Dick's hand moved up to touch Wally's hand on his cheek. He grabbed the older teen, pulling him into the bed. He buried himself into the older teen's chest, sobbing. He didn't know why he felt this way or why he was crying in the first place but he knew he had to to feel better.

"I don't hate you, I love you." It was a whisper on a sob but it meant the world to Dick.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:00 am

Wally held Dick close as he cried. He sat up taking Dick with him. He pulled Dick into his lap. "I love you to Dickie." Wally mumbled kissing the side of Dicks head and moving down to his neck." His hand going up and down the boys back.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:07 am

Dick could feel Wally's hand moving around his back. He had calmed down enough for the sobs to finally just become sniffles.

"What are we Wally?" Dick said a bit shakily, clibging desperately to Wally's chest as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:38 pm

"Well," Wally mumbled against Dicks neck kissing it lightly. "Based on the definitions I know we are definitely lovers and if you want me... boyfriend. And of course what we've always been.. Best friends." Wally nuzzled against Dicks neck as he spoke. He continued massaging Dicks back as he held him close.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Dick nuzzled into Wally's chest, shaking lightly at that thoughts. He had been stupid to think Wally would just use him and throw him away. No. That wasn't Wally, never would Wally do something like this.

"Could we... be more than friends?" His voice was lightly, but he wanted this all to mean something so he'd stop feeling like some sort of whore.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:19 pm

"I kind of thought we already were. But if you want it official. Dick." Wally pulled away looking Dick in the eyes. He was still a bit hazzy from the alcohal but he knew exactly what he was doing and what he wanted. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He carresed Dicks face and smiled at him hopefully.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Dick felt his mouth dry to a moment, his eyes were red and felt painful as the blinked. This was exactly what he wanted.

"Yes." Dick moved his face to Wally's crushing his lips against the older teen's. He didn't care if his... boyfriend tasted like whiskey. He just wanted him, just him.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:34 pm

Wally fell back onto the bed letting Dick do as he wanted. All he wanted was Dick to be happy so he would do what ever he wanted. Wally wrapped his legs around Dick as he took control. He kissed him back enthusiastically and moved his hands up into Dicks hair gripping it tightly. "Oh Dick." Wally moaned into his mouth. "Will you take me? Please?" He nipped and licked at Dicks lips.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:45 pm

"Wha?" Dick moved his mouth away from Wally's, giving him a confused look. He didn't understand exactly what the teen was asking.

Actually he did but couldn't believe it. Not in the least bit.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:11 pm

Wally wrapped his arms around his neck and turned them over. He began kissing down Dicks body all over him. "Please Dick! Please Dick! Please Dick! Please Dick! Please Dick! Please Dick!" Wally ground his hardening cock against him from above.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:38 pm

Dick stared at Wally, watching him. Unsure of what the correct response would be. He knew his ass couldn't take another beating right now and Wally was all for it but...

"I don't know how to do it..." Dick said, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Wally kissed up to Dicks ear. "I'll help you do it if you want." He sucked on his boyfriends earlobe.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:36 pm

Dick hissed but found himself getting excited by the thoughts.

"I swear, you're going to flipping help my endurance." He muttered out, "Help would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:51 pm

Wally sucked on Dicks neck. "I aim to please." He pulled away and took off his pants. He then pulled of Dicks pants. He stroked Dick to full mast and then climbed on top of Dick. He bent forward and kissed him hard sucking his tongue into his mouth. "Tell me you want me like I want this Dick." He pleaded against Dicks mouth.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Dick face was red, unsure and nervous about all of this. Wally had always known what to do while he was the virgin boy. But deep inside, he really wanted this.

"I really want this. Asterously."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:30 pm

Wally moaned and kissed Dick. "Good." He reached over and pulled out the lube. He squeezed it out and put it over Dicks cock and put some at his entrance. He then slowly began to lower himself onto Dicks cock.

He gasped in pain as he moved down. A tear came to his eye.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:50 pm

"Shit you didn't even let me--! Holy leaping lemurs from Lepton, Batman!" Dick threw his head back, moaning out one of his old catch phrases that he hadn't even remembered at the sudden tightness around him. Wally must have been a glutton for punishment if he just went all out like this. Dick tried to grab something, anything to grip onto but found the pressure around his Richard too distracting. He moaned again moving his hands towards his hips, he ran his hands around Wally's own member. He gave it a jerk, trying to keep Wally distracted from his pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Fear; Oblivion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Robin and Kid Flash's Room-
Jump to: