TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After Fear; Oblivion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:04 pm

Wally gave a gasp of pleasure when Dick pulled on him. "Again Dick." Wally gasped. He continued moving up and down on Dick. It hurt but he felt so full, so complete. He ran his hands up and down Dicks chest feeling his muscles. "Oh Dick." He moaned.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:31 pm

Dick obeyed. He started to moving his hand within pace of Wally's bouncing. He knew Wally would need to hit harder for him to hit the sweet spot he knew was in Wally's body.

"Harder." He mewled out, severely turned on by Wally's grabbiness as he was being impaled.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:46 pm

Wally moaned. He moved forward and began licking and kissing Dicks nipples. He began bouncing hard on Dick wanting to feel him deeper inside him. "Oh God Dick you feel so good inside me." He ran his short nails over Dicks muscles and he licked and sucked his nipples.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Dick grabbed Wally's throbbing appendage, squeezing on it harder than he has been previously, "Wally..." He moaned out, by God he wasn't going to last much longer.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:03 am

Finally Wally felt it. Dick hitting his deepest point. He cam hard on Dicks hands. He bit hard on Dicks nipple when he did. "Oh Fuck so good Dick." He moaned and sucked hard on the nipple in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:09 am

Dick felt himself hit the sweet point. He felt Wally clamp, if even possible, tighter around him. He cam the moment Wally bit on his nipple. The pain was god awfully exciting. He started to pant as he moved his cum soaked hands to his mouth. He licked it off.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:29 am

Wally's eyes glazed over as he watched Dick lick his cum. Wally continued grinding against Dick. He moved froward and kissed him hard biting at his lips wanting to taste himself on Robins lips. "Oh Dick." He moaned.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:42 am

Dick found himself painfully hard once more in Wally's ass, "Shit." he moaned out, he needed to remember biting was a turn on. Dick pushed Wally back making himself sitting up while Wally was on his back.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:49 pm

"Oh Dick please more." He moaned. Wally arched his back pleadingly. He continued moving his hands over Dicks chest.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:45 pm

Dick swallowed pushing himself into Wally as far he could slamming onto the pleasure wall. Dick shivered in pleasure as he twitched around him.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:02 pm

Wally moaned and whimpered as Dick slammed into him. He wrapped his legs around Dick making sure he didn't leave him completely. He grabbed Dicks hand and put them on his hard cock. "Please Dick." He panted. "Please keep touching me." He ran his hands up Dicks chest his nails digging in him. "Oh god yes. More please fuck me more Dick please." Wally began to yell in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:48 pm

Dick tightened his arm, trying to stay as silent as possible as he rammed into Wally. His hands moved as the same tempo as his hips did.

"Wally, relax. I'm not going to last of you dont relax."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:57 pm

Wally tried his best to relax. He wanted this to last but it was so hard. In more ways then one. Wally panted and arched his back. "Oh Dick I'm trying. You feel soo good." His fingers scratched along his body. His legs kept a tight hold on Dicks hips. Wally gasped as Dick continued touching his cock.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:59 pm

Dick moved for a moment for growling at his fingers clawing into his chest. He came ungraciously, the scratching was too thrilling for him. He felt his cheeks heat up, Wally would probably think he was a freak for it.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:07 pm

"Oh Dick." Wally moaned arching his back as he came right after Dick filled him. Wally reached up and grabbed Dicks hair hard. He yanked him down and began attaching his lips hard. He gripped Dicks head hard. His legs hooking around his hips keeping him in place. He wasn't going to let Dick just pull away from him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:40 pm

Dick moaned and growled at the same time. He felt Wally's legs tighten around him. Dick thought he was spent, he felt tired but all of the pain suddenly had him going again. He returned the kiss harshly, nipping at Wally's lips occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Wally moaned and arched up into Dicks body needyly. He then rolled them over. He pulled his hips up and slammed down hard on to his Dick. He grabbed Dicks hands and put them back on his cock. "Fuck me Boy Wonder." Wally growled into his mouth as he went back to gripping Dicks hair violently.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Dick let out a louder growl, but complied.

"Last time, can't keep this up for much longer." He said, he slowly moved his hands around Wally's Richard. He was getting sluggish, all of Batman's training couldn't help him right now even if he tried. One teen couldn't go four rounds without not sleeping through the next day. Just wasn't possible.

Unless you were a fucking speedster.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:23 pm

"Fine." Wally growled and moaned. He began bouncing hard on Dicks Richard and continued kissing him hard. He bit at Dicks lips pulling on them. His hands fisted Dicks hair not wanting him to leave his mouth.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:29 pm

Dick almost felt like this was moving to out of this world. He felt the tugging and he could feel the moans ripping out from his throat as he jerked his boyfriend off. He also felt exhausted too.

"Keep biting and... I'm not going... to last." Dick took a break to let a moan through his throat, he growled once again when Wally pulled his hair. He was growling more the Batman ever wished he could.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:36 pm

"Don't give a fuck." Wally growled. He moved his mouth to Dicks neck and bit hard on him and sucked hard. He could tell the way his body was tightening as soon as Dick came in his ass again he would cum too. His hands stayed in his boyfriends hair still holding it tight.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:48 pm

Dick felt tears of pain coming to his eyes as Wally bit down. That was it for him. He exploded in Wally's already filled ass. Dick's breathing was panting at best. The world was a big blurry mess of colors as he came down from his high.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:04 pm

Wally came right after Dick. He lightened his hold on Dicks hair and kissed his mouth lightly. He rolled them both onto their sides but kept his legs around Robin not wanting him to leave his body just yet. He cuddled close to Dick leaving sweet kisses on his face neck and chest. This was helping him calm down so he wouldn't end up fucking his boyfriend to death which would be very bad. "You are putting the beds back together in the morning mister." Wally told Robin as he cuddled closer.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:27 pm

Dick gave a grunted noise in response, just taking in the moments. He felt so utterly spent he didn't know if he would ever move again.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:25 pm

Wally snuggled closer and fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Fear; Oblivion    After Fear; Oblivion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Fear; Oblivion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Robin and Kid Flash's Room-
Jump to: