TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Date With A Speedster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
`Robin

`Robin

A Date With A Speedster Empty
PostSubject: A Date With A Speedster   A Date With A Speedster I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:27 pm

Dick slowly made his way to his room, it was 6. He was running an hour late. He hoped that Wally wouldn't be upset. His nose twitched, maybe this is what like to be Wally that day he was peeved at the man. He shook his head, he was only trying to make sure Wally didn't...

God how could he assumed that Wally might have even...?

No, he couldn't...

He had to have faith that Wally would've stopped himself before pushing to far and just...

Raping him?

No Wally couldn't... wouldn't...

Dick opened the door looking at the still seperated beds. He blinked before he cursed loudly, he meant to move those back together.

"Wally?" He asked, not wanting to turn on the lights in case the older teen was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: A Date With A Speedster   A Date With A Speedster I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:31 pm

Wally rolled over and moaned when he heard someone come in and say his name. He didn't want to open his eyes just yet. "Dick?" He mumbled sleepily.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: A Date With A Speedster   A Date With A Speedster I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:35 pm

Dick bit his lips. They were repeating the same thing.

Dick minorly wondered if he should leave, get shit faced, then come back to make this a complete repeat.

"Yes It's me." Dick said, moving to Wally's bed. He crouched next to it, blinking at the red-head, "Dude, you're late."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: A Date With A Speedster   A Date With A Speedster I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Wally blinked at Dick owlishly. He looked over at the clock. "No I'm not. I haven't left I was here at five you were the one that was late." He sat up and stretched and yawned. Wally rubbed the sleep from his eyes and then looked at Dick. "Dick I'm sorry about what happened this morning. I got exited and over stepped. I hope you can forgive me." Wally looked down hoping he hadn't done something wrong again.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: A Date With A Speedster   A Date With A Speedster I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:04 pm

"You're late 'cause I'm awake." Dick said with a cheeky smile. Which quickly left his face as Wally said how sorry he was for his actions.

"I know. I know, KF." Dick said, moving his hand to intertwine with his boyfriend's, "That's why I said stop. And that's why you stopped. No biggie. I forgave you the moment you put me down."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: A Date With A Speedster   A Date With A Speedster I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Wally moved forward slowly, just in case Robin wasn't as ok as he said. He released Dicks hand and wrapped his arms around his shoulders. He tucked his head into the spot were Dicks shoulder meets his neck. "Thank you for forgiving me." He murmured. He then pulled back. "Ok just let me change and we'll be off." He then kissed Dick sweetly on the lips and hopped off the bed. "Oh while I change you should put the beds back together." He smiled as he picked a shirt and pants.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: A Date With A Speedster   A Date With A Speedster I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Dick took the small kiss and moved from the bed. IT took him a few minutes but he pulled the bed from the wall while, being the little acrobat he was, flipping over to the world end just to push them completely together. He sighed, suddenly really missing training with Batman. He wondered how the man was faring without him.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: A Date With A Speedster   A Date With A Speedster I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:33 pm

Wally looked at Dick. He looked contemplative. Wally walked over and wrapped his arms around Dicks waist. He placed his head on his boyfriends shoulder. "Is something wrong Dick?" He nuzzled the Boy Wonders ear softly.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: A Date With A Speedster   A Date With A Speedster I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:35 pm

"Nope!" Dick chirped out taking his boyfriend's hand, "Come on, I've bee looking forward to this movie all day!" Dick tugged Wally's arms as he led the older teen to the door.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: A Date With A Speedster   A Date With A Speedster I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:05 pm

Wally laughed and followed after Dick. "Ok. So what do you want to watch?" He wrapped his arm around Dick as they walked toward the cinema.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date With A Speedster   A Date With A Speedster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Date With A Speedster
Page 1 of 1