TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Speedster meets Perfect

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

Speedster meets Perfect Empty
PostSubject: Speedster meets Perfect   Speedster meets Perfect I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:55 pm

Pietro continued walking through the corridors after his shower. He came across what looked like an occupied room. He knocked on the door before entering.

"Excuse me. May I come in?" He looked around seeing a beautiful woman working at her desk.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Speedster meets Perfect   Speedster meets Perfect I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Miranda looked up from her typing, given a quick nod. He seemed decent enough, "yes. Is there anythin you need?"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Speedster meets Perfect   Speedster meets Perfect I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:32 am

"No. I'm just wandering around trying to get to know the ship." He extended his hand. "I'm Pietro Maximoff. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Speedster meets Perfect   Speedster meets Perfect I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:01 am

"Exective Officer Miranda Lawson." She stated, standing up and offering a hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Speedster meets Perfect   Speedster meets Perfect I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:43 pm

"It's nice to met you Miranda. May I call you Miranda?" He asked politely as he shook her hand. His eyes wandered up and down her before he shook his head. "I apologize if I'm staring. Your a very beautiful woman." Pietro blushed slightly at saying that. He could tell she was a strong professional woman. She wouldn't appreciate being oggled. I would be better that he be honest and apologetic then trying to 'charm' her. She didn't seem like the type to fall for his lines.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Speedster meets Perfect   Speedster meets Perfect I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Miranda frowned, sighing. She began to use the voice her father had specifically picked out for her to use, "I know I am." She retorted with to Pietro's statement. A lot of men, and women, told her that. It was all vanity, but perfection... genetic perfection like herself didn't need that sense. She knew in every form of the word she was, perfection.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Speedster meets Perfect   Speedster meets Perfect I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Pietro gave a soft chuckle at her words. "Wow not humble at all huh?" Pietro smiled. "That's cool I never saw much point in that anyway." Pietro shrugged letting her hand go.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Speedster meets Perfect   Speedster meets Perfect I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:44 pm

"Humble? I do not know the definition of that word." Miranda said, her words dripping in sarcasm, "When you hear the world enough, you tend to believe them. Humble? More like trained." The woman sat down moving her fingers back to typing, "Now, are you going to sit here all day and compliment me or are you going to actually ask a question or two? I don't have all day."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Speedster meets Perfect   Speedster meets Perfect I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:47 pm

Pietro grinned at her and nodded. The woman on this ship were tough that was great. "Ok I guess the question I want answered most is... Why are you trained to know your so great?"
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Speedster meets Perfect   Speedster meets Perfect I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:49 pm

"Repetition." Miranda read over a few lines of her typing before continue on, "Like every child, repetition, repetition, repetition."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Speedster meets Perfect   Speedster meets Perfect I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Pietro nodded in understanding. "Ok. I get it. My father did something similar with me when I was a kid. Though from what I've seen on the ship so far anything I can compare to what I know is multiplied to anything out here and that probably includes what went on with you."
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Speedster meets Perfect   Speedster meets Perfect I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:58 pm

Miranda was silent, only the Illusion Man knew anything about her past, her lack of mother, the genetic experiments and she liked it that way. She was barely opening up to Blake. She found she had a... small attraction to the blond Deputy. But would not pursue anything of that manner. Her father would not allow it, he never allowed anything. It was even a miracle she could be in the same room with people without wanting them all dead.

"I never said anything about my father, anything for you to make that assumption. You're trying to find a commonality between us, before you attempt to flirt or instigate something with me. I'm not stupid, I saw you having intercourse Jack." She bit out harshly, "Nothing goes on in this ship without me knowing it. Better luck next time." Her Britishing accent curved along the words, making them a bit more articulate.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Speedster meets Perfect   Speedster meets Perfect I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Pietro raised an eyebrow. "Ok first sorry about the dad comment. I wasn't saying your dad did anything I was saying my dad tough me by repetition. Trained me to miss trust all normal humans. When someone mentions child hood things I immediately think dad. I'm sorry. And yes I slept with Jack, but contrary to what most think I can read people with some success. I could tell the way you were working and spoke that you weren't they type to fall for any line. I wasn't trying for that. I know that if a woman like you had sex with anyone it would be because you wanted them not because they charmed you that's obvious. I was just trying to make conversation, make friends."
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Speedster meets Perfect   Speedster meets Perfect I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:01 pm

"Make friends without sounding like a man-whore." Miranda snapped out, not liking it when people complained about their pasts. No one had a great childhood, specially in this day and age.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Speedster meets Perfect   Speedster meets Perfect I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:12 pm

Pietro raised an eyebrow. "Your a real Bitch. I can respect that. And I wasn't trying to whine or anything. Just trying to show some understanding, but it's obvious you don't like that so whatever." Pietro shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Speedster meets Perfect   Speedster meets Perfect I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:17 pm

"Understanding is not necessary. Specially not when you're going to die any minute. You out right accept, it might be different from where you're from. But this place is an organism. We're all connected, being a bitch comes with the fact you need to keep your systems healthy. Your friends from harm. I've already had to deal with a rapist in my office, I'm not too keen with the people from your Universe. Excuse me, if I detest the way you treat my female colleges." Miranda ranted out, cursed, "The mother fucker did it again. Fuck." She said ungraciously, standing up.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Speedster meets Perfect   Speedster meets Perfect I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:36 pm

"So basically blaming me for some other bastard hurting someone. I hate to inform you of this but not everyone in my world is a killer or a rapist. And how do you know he's even from my world. People are coming from two world. And what do you mean the way I treat your female colleges? I've meet two woman here besides you. I was polite and joking with my room mate and Jake decided she wanted to fuck me after I told her that I was interested in having sex with her. It was her choice. I didn't convince or connive or anything like that to get her in bed." Pietro scowled.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Speedster meets Perfect   Speedster meets Perfect I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:47 pm

"I did not mean you as in you. I meant you as in males from your universe. I'm quite aware of the difference. A Neanderthal the man was. Now, if you're only here to insult me, you can leave and go back to your excuse of a woman." Miranda angrily typed harder on her keys. The fact that this... man had slept with Jack made him a complete tool and a turn off. Completely.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Speedster meets Perfect   Speedster meets Perfect I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:01 pm

Pietro raised an eyebrow. "Wow. You must have real issues with Jack." Pietro shrugged. "Whatever." Pietro turned to head to the door. "By the way what ever problems you have with people... you should get over them. Otherwise you will end up a very bitter old woman." Pietro turned leaving the room to continue his exploring.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Speedster meets Perfect   Speedster meets Perfect I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:03 pm

"I'll always take solstice in the fact Jack will die before me." Miranda said almost happily. Not caring if Pietro had heard her.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Speedster meets Perfect   Speedster meets Perfect I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Pietro rolled his eye. She was really spiteful.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Speedster meets Perfect   Speedster meets Perfect I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:14 pm

"Oh, when you see her, tell her it wasn't my fault. She can stop sending me death threats." Miranda closed out of the things on her computer. It was time to pay the rapist a visit. She shut and locked the door behind herself as she left, planning on what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speedster meets Perfect   Speedster meets Perfect I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speedster meets Perfect
Page 1 of 1