TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So Not Asterous

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
`Robin

`Robin

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Dick could hear a heart beat. It was a bit faster than the average heart.

Wally?

Dick made a small, pained noise, his body ached and his throat burned. His body felt nice, at a comfortable temperature. He tried to bury himself in the warmth, wanting it to get rid of the ache in his body. He felt like he had gone nine rounds with Batman. Sleep, sleep sounded nice but he seemed to achy to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:45 pm

Wally felt Dick begin to stir and gently began to rub the Boy Wonders back.

He kissed his forehead. "Do you need something Dick?" He asked gently.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:49 pm

"Do you need something Dick?"

Dick shook his head, just pushing himself closer to Wally while weakly pulling at the covers to wrap them more tightly around them. He liked the warmth that radiated from Wally, like it a hell of a lot more than the cold feelings and the nausea from earlier. He hadn't been sick, but he surely felt like it now.

"When did we get here?" Dick mumbled out, trying to connect the dots. He remembered going to the Medical Bay and drew a blank. His head hurt to think about it but he wasn't exactly sure if he liked not knowing what happened from there to here. His ass didn't ache so there wasn't sex, but his body ached and desperately begged for warmth.

Seriously, what happened?
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:13 pm

Wally pulled Dick closer and wrapped the blanket around them more.

"Dick we've been here for two days." Wally stroked his hair. "You had some really bad bout of flu. I've been taking care of you and Miranda has been bringing us food. Which reminds me. I need to check your temperature." He quickly reached for the thermometer.

He pulled Dick back to him and put the thermometer in Dicks ear. It said 99.5.

"Well at least your under 100 now. How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:28 pm

Dick mumbled something incoherent as Wally announced how long they had been there. A really bad case of the flu? Seemed moderate compared to what it could have been.

"Feel like I went nine rounds with Batman." He mumbled out, exhausted as his body ached.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Wally smiled and kissed Dicks cheek. "Well that's better then looking like you were poisoned by Ivy I guess. I know you want me to stay here but I can call Miranda and have her bring you anything you want." Wally ran his hand through Dicks hair gently.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:37 pm

"I'm 'kay." Dick mumbled, though he really wanted to brush his teeth... he'd do that later.

"How bad was I?" Wally said bad strain of the flu. How'd the kid know that?
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:18 pm

"Ok." Wally continued stroking Dicks hair. Wally held Dick closer remembering the fear he had when Dick had such a high fever.

"We had to put you in an ice bath. You had a temp of 104. I had to make sure you threw up and had a cold shower ever 3 hours or so and I had to give you broth to drink so you would have something to throw up." Wally tucked his head into Dicks shoulder holding his boyfriend close.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:21 pm

"And suddenly okay with the black out, KF." Dick mumbled out, nuzzling into the hand the stroked his hair. He shut his eyes and let his body relax, Wally's head in the crook of his neck.

Tired but comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:32 pm

"I'm not." Wally mumbled into Dick's shoulder. "I want you to be better. I don't like you hurting and feeling bad." He continued stroking Dicks hair. "Are you sure there's nothing I can do to make this better." He stroked his back gently.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:35 pm

"Tired 'nd achy. That's all." Dick stated flatly, letting a small purr rise from his throat at Wally's hair play. God, he fucking loved it when Wally did that.

"Stop your hand though, and there will be consequences."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:42 pm

Wally smiled into Dicks shoulder. "That's my Boy Wonder. Making threats." Wally continued stroking Dicks hair and back gently.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:43 pm

Dick would have scoffed if his throat hadn't protested the effort to do it.

"Better know who wears the cape in this relationship."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:50 pm

Wally chuckled lightly. "Well you do. A cap would just slow me down when I run." Wally joked. He continued stroking Dicks hair and back.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:51 pm

"Never bothered you when I rode shot gun on your back." Dick mused aloud.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:01 am

Wally chucked again. "To be fair I never would go and my max speed carrying anyone. It would be too dangerous. Whoever I carry isn't protected from the force of the speed the same way as me." Wally stroked Dicks hair and back more. He nuzzled Dicks neck happily.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:03 am

Dick rolled his eyes under their closed lids.

"Uh-huh, we know this, KF. Still you ran with a cape and a body. Therefore argument is invalid."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:14 am

Wally grinned at how Dick seemed so much better right now even though he wasn't at 100%.

Wally turned his head and kissed him under his ear. "Who said I was arguing Boy Wonderful."

He twisted some of Dicks hair between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:34 pm

"I did, Kid Flasher." Dick took a moment to take into consideration what he said. He couldn't contain the blush or the soft, pained laughter that followed.

"I did not mean to say it like that!" Dick tried to save himself from the massive embarrassment he knew Wally was going to lay on him.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Wally chuckled and nuzzled into Dicks neck.

"Only for you my little Dickie Bird." He smirked as he gave Dick little butterfly kisses on his neck and jaw.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:11 pm

Dick gave a cough before muttering out something once more.

"Feel energized. Achy, but energize. Ugh, I don't want to lay in bed I wanna do something. Train. Beat things up. Something." Dick whined out, knowing he'd get a rejection from Wally but it didn't hurt to try, right?
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:18 pm

"NO!" Wally panicked holding Dick tight. "You are not getting out of this bed to do any of those things until Miranda clears you for full duty. Even when you say you feel better. You aren't leaving until you are completely well again." Wally cuddled into Dick still remembering how he had almost died from his temperature spike.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:24 pm

Dick jumped at the loud no in his ear. It rang for a moment before he gave a pout. Wally couldn't see it, but he hoped Wally could feel it.

"Worse than Batman." He mumbled out. His muscles were twitching. He just wanted to move. Walk around or something.

"Can I walk or something? Seriously, I don't think I can stay cooped up in here."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:36 pm

Wally hummed disapprovingly. He didn't want Dick to leave his sided but he understood the Boy Wonders need to move around he had it himself.

"You can walk around in here for now. I'll call Miranda and she can check you over and tell you if you can move around the ship. Ok?" Wally pulled away and looked at Dick with concerned eyes.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:40 pm

"....Don't bother." Dick sighed out. He rolled over to his back, looking up at the ceiling. He blinked, staring at the structure of the roof of their room.

Their room. Still sounded weird, but not in a bad way either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So Not Asterous Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Not Asterous
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Robin and Kid Flash's Room-
Jump to: