TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So Not Asterous

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

So Not Asterous - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:47 pm

"Dick. are you sure?" Wally put his hand under Dicks shirt to stroke his stomach gently. He laid his head on Dicks shoulder as his other hand continued petting Dicks hair.

"I'm sorry if my panic upset you. I just got scared you would get hurt. It's no trouble calling her. I'm sure she'd be glad to see you moving around with such a low temp compared to before."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:13 pm

Dick moved his hands and pulled Wally's hand from under his shirt.

"Seriously, just don't bother." Dick stated, flatly. He rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed, stretching. He made a noise as his shoulder popped. He rubbed the area, clearing his throat. It still felt scratchy.

"I think I might shower. Shower and teeth brushing. Yes, that sounds like a plan."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Wally looked at Dicks back feeling a little hurt at the rejection.

"I..Ok if that's what you want. I can have some soup brought in if you want?" He asked hopefully.

He didn't want Dick mad at him. And while he knew food was not always the answer when dealing with a Bat, as a Flash that was always his go to on making people happy so he had to try.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:22 pm

"Na, I'll pass for now. Shower and teeth brushing need to happen. Mouth tastes disgusting." Dick stated, standing up with another stretch. His legs felt tight, he didn't exactly like that. Maybe he could stretch in the shower? Ugh, that would be great.

"I'm gunna shower so... do whatever you want until I come back? I dunno." Dick said with a shrug trotting over to the dresser, pulling out new, clean clothes. He took off his shirt, momentarily forgetting Wally was in the room. He blushed, light before making his way to the bathroom. Shutting the door behind him.

Dick wasn't upset or even mad.

Just a shower sounded fucking fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:38 pm

Wally sighed. He supposed Dick just really wanted a shower. He supposed he would to if he were in the same position.

He blushed when Dick pulled of his shirt. He suddenly wished he was taking a shower with Dick. But he knew non of that could happen until Dick was well again so he would be patient and wait. He would be the loving doting boyfriend/best friend until Dick was better. Then he would be all those things with kisses included.

Now that he thought about it he needed a shower too.

He should probably change the sheets while he was thinking about it.

Wally moved over to the dresser and pulled some clean clothes out for himself. When Dick was done he would shower.

He then stripped the bed and put soft clean sheets on so that Dick would be comfortable when he was done and not have to lay in dirty sheets that had his and Wally's old sweat on them.

Wally sat in a chair and waited patiently for Dick to finish so he could take his own shower.

In the mean time he called down to Miranda and told her Dick was up and moving around and his temp was down. He also asked if she would send up some food for him to eat when he was done with his shower. (Ooc: him being Wally and Dick if he changes his mind)
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Dick turned on the water and hopped in, thankful that there was hot water. He kept having this weird dream where Wally was dunking him under ice cold water... He shivered, Wally wouldn't do that... right? No, Wally was too warm to do that. He hoped at least.

Deciding that there would be more warmth if he sat down in the tub and let the water pelt him as he slowly rinsed his arms off before shampooing and conditioning his hair. (Which felt so great to get clean).

He sat in there for a little while, washing different areas before just sitting and stretching his legs and arms. Different ways to retain his flexibility. He still needed to try using it to Wally and himself's sexual advantage...

First thing on the list to do after he was cleared of everything. Sex. A lot of it. With Wally. Different, crazy, manipulative positions.

Dick shook his head trying to clear his thoughts of that. No sex for now. Even as much as he wanted to. They really hadn't done anything since... it. He shivered at the thought. It had been accidental but it still felt odd to think that Wally could even be capable... of that. Maybe it was just his Batman instilled paranoia. Yeah, that had to be it.

Dick leaned back letting his back rest on the tub's bottom as he shut his eyes. It was warm and comfortable. Very warm and comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:22 pm

Wally sat down and began to rest his eyes. He hadn't slept much since Dick got sick. He'd had to be up so he could cool Dick down, and everything else.

As he fell asleep he was plagued with nightmares. He saw when Dick was angry at him, when he frightened Dick in the shower, and worst of all when he had to hold Dick under the ice water.

He flinched and twitched as the images passed over his eyes over and over.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:02 am

Dick opened his eyes and pulled himself to a sitting position. He turned off the water as he gave another stretch. His muscles felt a little better after being soaked in the warm water. He grabbed a towel and rubbed his hair to a semi-dry and wrapped the towel around his body to try himself off.

He pulled on a pair of pants before noticing, once more, that he had forgotten his shirt. He grabbed the resident tooth brush and quickly brushed his teeth, glad to have the vomit taste out of his mouth. He turned and walked into the main bedroom, noticing Wally on the chair sleeping. A twitching with an almost freaked out look on his face.

"Wally?" Dick asked moving to the sleeping Ginger. He crouched int front of him shaking him, trying to wake him up.

"Wally?~" Dick purred out, hooping that would wake the ginger up.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:52 am

Wally jumped when he finally woke. He looked around in panic and then looked over at Dick. He sprung forward and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. He pressed his face into Dicks check and tried to get control of his breathing.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:53 am

Dick made a yelped noise as he was tackled and held tightly by Wally. The speedster never had nightmares, so Dick was obviously confused.

"Uh... Wally?" He asked, completely stumped. Did Wally suddenly have a nightmare? Usually that was the Bats, not the Speedsters that did that.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:29 pm

Wally took a breath and began to calm down.

He loosened his grip. "Sorry." Wally kissed Dicks neck gently. He pulled away and looked at Dick cupping his face. He gave Dick a loving kiss on the lips.

"I just... When you were sick I was so scared. Your temp was so high you could have died. Miranda and I had to put you under in a tub of ice water. I didn't want to." Wally shook his head. "But if we didn't you could have died and I don't know what I would do without you." A tear ran down Wally's check. He kissed Dick lightly again.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:46 pm

Dick blinked, processing the weird. Those ice dreams weren't actually dreams. They happened. They really happened. The Boy Wonder let the kisses rest on his lips, the last one he actually responded to.

Dick broke it off, moving his hands to hold Wally's face still. His thumb wiped away the tear.

"I'm fine, Wally. I'm going to stay fine. I'm so sorry, I didn't... I sorry." Dick pulled Wally's lips to his own, it felt weird being the instigator. Usually he was the responder.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:19 pm

Wally kissed him back gently. He loved when Dick kissed him. It made him feel wanted. He love kissing Dick but after what happened in the shower before Dick got sick he felt concerned that he would be pushing Dick.

"Ok." Wally took a calming breath. "You go rest in bed. I need to take a shower too. Miranda or someone else might be coming in with food for me and you if you change your mind about eating." Wally kissed Dicks check and stood up moving over to the shower.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:24 pm

Dick sat on the ground a moment, mouth hanging open slightly. Did he just get rejected? What?

"Okay." Dick said, surprised as hell. Wally never turned down kisses. Never. Dick shut his eyes and slowly stood up. He stretched listening to the bathroom door click shut.

And almost on cue Miranda opened the door with food. He gave the woman a strained smile as they held a short conversation. He felt better but Miranda wanted him to stay in here for a few more days to make sure the virus wouldn't be carried to other places. After Miranda left he walked over to the bathroom door and spoke.

"Food's here.~"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:56 pm

Wally ran the cold water over him and began to relax again. He wanted to keep kissing Dick but he needed to get clean and calm down more. He quickly dried off and put on his pajamas.

He opened the door to see Dick. Wally smiled gently and moved forward and kissed him on the lips.

"Hey." he smiled cupping Dicks face. "Lets lay down you need to rest some more you you can get all better."

Wally grinned and lead Dick to the bed.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:38 pm

Now there was Wally.

Dick moved his lips trying to keep them there for a moment before pouting when the lips were no longer there.

"I'm perfectly fine here, kissing. Wally?" Dick whined, automatically getting pulled back to the bed. He glared at the cock blocker of a resting place but sat in it anyway. Dick folded his arms and pouted for a while, unhappy with the massive amount of cock blocking that was happening.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:50 pm

Wally grinned as Dick pouted. He then pushed Dick onto the bed and pulled his face up and began kissing him. He slowly began leaning Dick back on the bed. He licked and nipped at Dicks lip. He crawled onto the bed straddling Dick's leg as he hung over his boyfriend. His fingers moved up into Dicks hair and began to stroke it.

"I love you." He mumbled before kissing him again and continued stroking his hair. "Love your hair too. It's so soft." He continued kissing and licking at Dicks mouth. "Missed kissing you so much." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:04 pm

"You better have." Dick mumbled responding and opening his mouth to let Wally in for a deeper kiss. Dick's hands moved up to Wally's neck, running through the shorter hair. He kept the grip there, not wanting to break for air. They didn't need to, psh. Air was for non-desperate people.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Wally grinned into Dicks lips. He re-posisioined them so that Dick was in his lap and laying across his chest. All without breaking the kiss.

His tongue licked against Dicks tongue and began sucking on it. Wally moved one hand up and down Dicks sides and back. The other went into Dicks hair. Wally knew Dick loved that.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:33 pm

It took Dick a moment to realize Wally had moved them without his noticing. Turn on, asterously. He moaned into Wally's mouth, sliding his hands to Wally's pecks. Kneading the area like a purring kitten.

Then Wally went to the hair and it was all over with. Electricity rolled down through his body and straight to his groin.

"'uck wally." He breathed out into Wally's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:51 pm

Wally moaned back. "We can have some fun Dick but your still sick so no over exerting yourself. Ok?" Wally moved down and began sucking on Dicks neck hard. He pulled Dick close feelling his chest against his own. Loving how Dick's hands moved over him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:55 pm

"No sex?" Dick asked with a bit of a dejected tone. He really wanted sex God damn it. That was what he was working for.

"And I should be on the bottom for... this." Dick breathed out, gasping and almost grinding on the body below him as Wally started on his neck. His fingers dug into Wally's chest, letting out a string of mewled out moans.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:40 pm

Wally smirked. He then rolled them gently and placed Dick on his back. He pulled back and looked at his boyfriend.

"I said no over exertion not no sex." He began kissing down Dicks chest and gently removed his boyfriends pants.

He gently began licking along the length slowly. He was so happy he missed the taste and feel of his Robin's cock in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:59 pm

"I said no over exertion..."

Dick felt a pout on his mouth as his bottom lip jetted out showing how unhappy he was about that.

"...not no sex."

Dick internally cheered, feeling his pants leave his body as Wally's mouth suddenly attached itself to his favorite organ. (Right now as least). Dick pushed his head back, curling his toes as he spread his legs a bit further to allow the ginger more access.

"Ugh, Wally. Missed this." His hands grabbed the sheets under him as he twisted them around his hands.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Wally moaned as he felt Dick in his mouth. He licked the tip and began moving his mouth down sucking on it greedily. He began moving down taking all of Robin into his mouth. His tongue moved hard against it.

He then smirked and began to vibrate his mouth around Dick. He moved is hands up and began to massage his boyfriends balls happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Not Asterous   So Not Asterous - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Not Asterous
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Robin and Kid Flash's Room-
Jump to: