TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In a strange place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:32 pm

Kara woke up, feeling herself on a soft bed. Her eyes opened slowly as she started to sit up. Her hand went to her head, before realizing she wasn't exactly in a familiar place. She then looked down to see she was in a whole different outfit, Her eyes softened a little, "What is this? Where am I?" She asked herself, before looking around to see another person on the other bed. She stared at the unfamiliar male..

Who is he?
Back to top Go down
https://trustorbetrayal.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:39 pm

"What is this? Where am I?"

Logan's eyes snapped open when all his senses had woken up. He sat up fast, seeing himself not at the Xavier institute.

"Shit..." He cursed getting up off the bed. He looked over at the other bed to see a blonde haired woman.

She's cute... He thought, before speaking. "Hi... um..." He said, scratching the back of his head. "Got any idea where the hell we are?" He asked, not really a people person.

He glanced down at his clothes and cursed again. "Who the fuck changed my clothes?!"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:45 pm

Kara jumped fast when the male had woken up fast, trying to cover she had been looking at him. Her eyes looked at him when he looked at her..He wasn't exactly bad looking.

"Hi... um...Got any idea where the hell we are?"

Kara shook her head, "No idea..I'm in the same situation as you.." She said as she looked away, looking back down at her clothes, before jumping when the male yelled. Her head snapped back to him, "I don't know..But..they suit you." She said as she got up and walked to the door, seeing that it didn't open by hand, "What the heck is this?" She asked, before seeing a red square that was saying 'locked', "It's locked!?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Logan smirked a little at her saying they suit him. "Thanks... you don't look bad yourself." He stated, before walking over to the door.

"... The hell?" He said, looking at the door. "I guess we'll need to make our own key to unlock." He said, before the claws from his right hand popped out. He noticed the blonde jump a little. "Yeah, sorry." He said, before he raised his hand to slash the door.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:07 pm

Kara blushed slightly at the man's comment, before looking back at the door. She then jumped at the sight of claws coming out of his knuckles. She looked up at him and shook her head, before backing up so he could slash.

---
And before Mr. Howlett was able to slash the door, the ships AI stopped him.

"Mr. Howlett, I do not think those types of actions are needed. You must wait for the Commander of the ship to come and get you."

---
Kara froze when she heard a robotic voice talking to the man.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:09 pm

Logan froze. "What the hell? Who the hell are you? And what commander?" He asked, looking up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Kara just stayed silent, not wanting to piss off a robot that was probably in control of the ship..

---
"I am the Normandy's Artificial Intelligence, and Commander Shepard is the Commander of this ship."

---
Kara looked down and just kept admiring what she was wearing.

---
"Miss. Zor-El, that was one of the Commander's old outfits, it suits you."

---
Kara froze when the AI talked to her, making her a bit more cautious, "T-thank you.." She said..

Why is everyone commenting on my clothes?!
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Logan glanced at the blonde before looking back up at the ceiling. "Why the hell are we here? Who the hell kidnapped us?" He asked, wanting answers.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:22 pm

"Commander Shepard will tell you those details, Mr. Howlett, but for right now you must wait.

There was then a sound as if the AI just logged off.

---
Kara bit her lip, "I wonder who this Commander is, she seems important here.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:24 pm

"Damn machine..." Logan mumbled, before turning to the blonde. "Don't see why we should have to wait to find out." He said, then nodded to her. "You were kidnapped too, right? The names Logan." He said, stepping towards her and holding out his hand for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:26 pm

Kara looked at him and shrugged, "Maybe this is for a good cause..hopefully." She then smiled softly when he introduced himself, "Kara, nice to meet you Logan." She said as she gripped his hand softly to shake it.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:28 pm

Logan scoffed. "Good cause, sure, if it was that I'd think they would tell us up front and not just kidnap us."

Logan smiled a little back when they shook hands. "Cute name. Where you from? If you don't mind my asking?" He asked, figuring if he was stuck with her, he'd get to know her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:30 pm

Kara shrugged before she blushed at his compliment to her name, "I'm from a planet called Krypton.." She said as she looked at him, "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:32 pm

Logan stared at her in shock. "I was not expecting that..." He stated. "I'm from Canada... I think..." He said, moving to his bed and sitting down.

He noticed her look. "Lost my memory years ago." He stated, tapping his head lightly.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:49 pm

Kara laughed softly when he had a shocked facial expression, before she heard this place called Canada, "I..haven't heard of that place.." She said, before looking at him, "Oh...I-I'm sorry..I..I didn't mean to bring something like that up.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Logan chuckled a little. "I guess you haven't been on Earth for long? It's to the North of the United States." He stated, before laying back on the bed with his hands under his head and his feet crossed. "Don't worry about it. I'm the one who mentioned it. Over the past few years I've remembered more then I did before." He said, with a shrug. "I know how I got these at least." He said, lifting a hand and extending his claws from the hand.

Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Kara shook her head, before she looked at him and felt a bit sorry for him not remembering his past. She froze a little bit at his claws, staring at them.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:13 pm

Logan felt bad when he saw her look and quickly retracked the claws. "Sorry..." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:19 pm

Kara shook her head, "No, don't be." she said, before she quickly moved to him, getting on the bed, not realizing how close and sexual it was. She frowned when she saw that he made the claws go back in his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:22 pm

Logan stared at her in shock at how fast and close she had gotten. "Um..." He said, before noticing the look on her face.

Damn, definitely cute... He thought, before clearing his throat. "You uh... want to take a look at them?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:25 pm

Kara didn't notice the um. She looked at him and nodded, "Yes!..Please?" She asked as she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:42 pm

"Heh, sure." He said, smirking a little as he sat up. He glanced at her cleavage and then cleared his throat again, silently thanking whoever put her in that outfit.

He held his fist in front of her and slowly extended the claws. He had his fist pointed away from her so she wouldn't get cut.

"Careful, they're sharp." He said, smiling a little at her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:58 pm

Kara moved back a little when he sat up, looking at him claws up clows. She grabbed his wrist gently to poke one of the places that weren't sharp on the claws. She then smiled, "It feels really strong."

[[OOC That's what she said all the flipping way! XD]]
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:03 pm

{OOC: XDD}

Logan smirked. "Yeah... It's called Adamantium. Pretty hard stuff... came from a meteor if I'm remembering right."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:07 pm

Kara poked it one more time before sitting back, only to fall off of the bed, "EEP!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In a strange place
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Wolverine and Supergirl's Room-
Jump to: