TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In a strange place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

In a strange place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:09 pm

Logan grabbed her arm and pulled her fast back onto the bed before she could hit the ground. She ended up sitting on his lap.

He looked up at her. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Juliet Shepard

Juliet Shepard

PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:12 pm

Kara gasped when she was suddenly pulled back onto the bed. She looked at him as her eyes were wide when she was on his lap. She then blushed, "Hi.." She whispered.

---
The door slowly opened, and Juliet walked in, smirking when she saw both Logan and Kara getting quite cozy. She crossed her arms, "Don't tell me there is already sexual tension between you two, when you just met."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:15 pm

Logan's head snapped to the door seeing a woman in a weird suit. "Who the hell are you?" He asked, sitting Kara on the bed and standing up.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Shepard

Juliet Shepard

PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:20 pm

"Commander Shepard." She said as she looked at Logan, "EDI informed me that you two had awoken, and tried to claw the door." She said as she turned to look at the door, "Good thing she stopped you two, I wouldn't appreciate someone scratching up the Normandy. And..I don't think you would want the pilot of this ship on your ass." Juliet said as she looked back at Logan, "This is his baby."

---
Kara sat there a little confused on what was going on, "Why..are we here?"

---
Juliet looked at Kara, "You are here to help us fight the collectors." She then saw their confused face, "The collectors have been kidnapping human colonies so they could experiment on them, and use them for some kind of experiment. And they have been causing a riot, and there has been rumors that they are planning to get the reapers to attack our homes and destroy us."

---
Kara froze as she looked up at Logan, "You brought us here to help you.."

---
"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:24 pm

"But why the hell did you resort to kidnapping us?" Logan asked, annoyed. "What the hell do these "collectors" want?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet Shepard

Juliet Shepard

PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:33 pm

"The kidnapping part was an accident..One of our teammates accidentally pressed the warp button to soon. We are sorry for that." She said as she stood straight and looked at him even more, "They want to bring back the Reapers." She then saw their confused faces and explained what the Reapers were, "The Reapers destroy advanced organic life in order to preserve a fragile balance. The Reapers believe that without the extinction cycles, synthetics would completely annihilate all organic life." She then nodded, "And we want to stop the collectors from bringing them back."

---
Kara froze as she just looked down, not really liking this.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:40 pm

"Uh-huh." He said, to the "accidentally" kidnapping. Too hard to trust someone when you're kidnapped and they changed your damn clothes on you.

"What kind of logic is that?" Logan asked, after she explained the Reapers. "Heh, like the humans wanting to kill or get rid of mutants..." He said, more to himself, as he looked down at his hand.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Shepard

Juliet Shepard

PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:48 pm

"I will explain everything else when everyone has awaken. My team mates will help me in the explaining." She said as she nodded at them, "I will see you later." She said as she walked off, the door shutting behind her.

---
Kara looked at Logan, "What should we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:32 pm

"Great, can't wait." Logan said, sarcastically, as Shepard left the room.

He looked at Kara over his shoulder, before shrugging. "Don't know." He said, walking over and sitting beside her on the bed.

"Got any family on Earth?" He asked, unsure if she was alone on Earth or not.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Kara looked at him and nodded, "My cousin...he's..the only one alive from my family..My planet, Krypton..was destroyed.." She said as she looked down.
Back to top Go down
https://trustorbetrayal.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Logan stared at her for a long moment, unsure of what to say. He took her hand in his. "Guess we're both pretty lonely in this world, huh?" He said, softly, while giving her a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Kara felt him take her hand, looking up to him slowly. She nodded softly, "Yeah.." She said before smiling back at him. Though she blushed a little and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:37 pm

Logan smiled, before standing up. "You'd think we'd get some sort of room service or something to help us pass the time while they have us locked in here like rats..." He stated, looking around the room.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:41 pm

Kara looked back up and shrugged, "I don't think so." She said as she pointed to the door, "It's green now." She said as she walked to the door, jumping when it suddenly opened, "Whoa."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:52 pm

Logan smirked. "Finally, want to check this place out?" He asked, walking over to the door, before holding his hand out to her. He raised an eyebrow at her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Kara looked up at him and froze, feeling her heart melt a little at how he raised his eyebrow. Though she didn't let it show outside, making her smile as she took his hand, "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a strange place   In a strange place - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In a strange place
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Wolverine and Supergirl's Room-
Jump to: