TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are you in my room!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xJack

xJack

Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are  you in my room!? Empty
PostSubject: Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are you in my room!?   Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are  you in my room!? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:36 pm

Jack walked back to her room, not liking that the Cerberus cheerleader, Miranda was bossing her around, "God, I hate that fucking bitch..She should go get eaten by a fucking Krogan." She walked into her room, opening her door, stopping immediately when she saw a male in another bed..Her eyes narrowed..

Why the fuck is there another bed in my room!?

She walked to the male, "Hey, you..get the fuck up!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are you in my room!?   Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are  you in my room!? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:41 pm

Slade jumped up, drawing his blade, holding it to her face. "Now it's not a good idea to wake a man when he is sleeping." He narrowed his eye under his mask. "Who are you? And what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
xJack

xJack

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are you in my room!?   Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are  you in my room!? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:47 pm

Jack didn't even flinch when the man attacked her. Though she was furious that this man had the fucking balls to attack her. She suddenly glowed blue and slammed him hard into the wall, "Who the fuck are you? And what the fuck do you think your doing attacking me? I will kill you in no seconds flat if you attack me again, now fall back!" She yelled at him, keeping her biotic powers steady.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are you in my room!?   Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are  you in my room!? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:56 pm

He glared at her. "You should be the one introducing first, seeing as I was sleeping when you came in." He took his blade and sheeted it.
Back to top Go down
xJack

xJack

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are you in my room!?   Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are  you in my room!? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:04 pm

"Sorry but, I'm not that type of girl. Especially since someone attacks me first." She said as she stood there, "Now, who the fuck are you?"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are you in my room!?   Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are  you in my room!? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:08 pm

He let out a sigh. "Deathstroke." He looked at her with a piercing look. "Now your turn missy."
Back to top Go down
xJack

xJack

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are you in my room!?   Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are  you in my room!? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:09 pm

"Jack." She said shortly, "And call me missy again, and you will be deadstroke." She said as she made her biotic powers disappear.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are you in my room!?   Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are  you in my room!? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:28 pm

Slade smirked under his mask. "You can try. So what are you doing waking me up like that?"
Back to top Go down
xJack

xJack

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are you in my room!?   Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are  you in my room!? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:33 pm

"Don't test me. You have no idea how powerful I am, so just stick to your little toothpick you have and don't mess with me. And as for why I woke you, your in my damn room. And I don't like strangers in my personal space..But, this is probably something about that plan Commander Shepard had..So I'm just going to let this slide.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are you in my room!?   Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are  you in my room!? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:44 pm

He smirked. "I have no idea how I got in your bed. Nor am I intending to share one with you. Now then I want to know why am I here?"
Back to top Go down
xJack

xJack

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are you in my room!?   Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are  you in my room!? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Jack rolled her eyes, "Who says I wanted to share a bed with you anyways." She said before kicking him off of her bed. She looked at him and pointed to the other bed far across from her, "That is your bed..You come even near my bed, I'll rip your balls off and feed them to a Krogan."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are you in my room!?   Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are  you in my room!? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:15 pm

He wiped his forehead in mock. "Phew for a second there I thought you would rape me in my sleep." He walked over to his bed. "Clear as crystal." He laid down on his back, supporting his head up with his arms.
Back to top Go down
xJack

xJack

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are you in my room!?   Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are  you in my room!? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:17 pm

"Don't flatter yourself hot shot..Especially since you don't look like you could do any good in bed." She said as she watched him walk to his bed, looking at the door.

Fuck you, Shepard.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are you in my room!?   Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are  you in my room!? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:25 pm

He smirked and removed his mask. "I will flatter myself as much as I want. Just because I don't want to sleep with you is no reason to insult my manhood."
Back to top Go down
xJack

xJack

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are you in my room!?   Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are  you in my room!? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:28 pm

Jack sighed of frustration when the man spoke as if she wanted to be in bed with him. She looked at him, "How many times do I have to fucking say this?" She asked, before going slow as if mocking he was fucking dumb, "I. Do. Not. Want. To. Sleep, With. You!" Jack said sternly, "And I will insult your manhood as long as you keep acting as if I want to sleep with you, dumbass."

Really big fuck you, Shepard
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are you in my room!?   Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are  you in my room!? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:31 pm

He grinned smug. "Keep telling yourself that. Maybe some day you will believe it."
Back to top Go down
xJack

xJack

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are you in my room!?   Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are  you in my room!? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:38 pm

Jack stood there and quickly slammed the Deathstroke's body into the wall with her Biotic power. She then sat on her bed and played with the files that Shepard had given her.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are you in my room!?   Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are  you in my room!? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:41 pm

He just smirked when she slammed his body on the wall. He was proud of getting on her nerves. He returned back to his previous position, staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
xJack

xJack

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are you in my room!?   Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are  you in my room!? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:53 pm

Jack sat there as she read her files, before putting them down and letting her hair down. It fell to the right side of her head, before she put it back up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are you in my room!?   Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are  you in my room!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who the fuck are you? And why the hell are you in my room!?
Page 1 of 1